Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,042 members, 7,825,307 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 11:21 AM

New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. (24276 Views)

Kunle Odunsi Named New Director Of University Of Chicago Cancer Center / Governor Ganduje Inspects Kano Cancer Center Ongoing Construction / Entrance Of Lagos University Teaching Hospital Will Shock You (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Nobody: 10:36am On Feb 08, 2019
sogodihno:

again, shut up!

Once again,
Get a brain
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by olajizz01(m): 10:48am On Feb 08, 2019
CoolSmithz:

For your age propaganda and deceit shouldn't be your fore front objective but who am I to stop your delusion..

I bet you don't even know the specific location of that building in LUTH neither do you know when this project was started.

Let me educate you a little bit, your reverse Messiah Bihari does not even have a clue this project exists,
As a matter of fact, this project was started way back in Jonathan's era , fully paid for

Anyways, it's not today you people started taking glory of projects executed by the previous administration
You this miserable people from potopoto hell republic again, very soon you will commit suicide because febuhari 16 will definitely give you heart attack.

Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by slimfit1(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2019
Thegamingorca:

Healthcare is not cheap

Looting is not cheap either.
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by obailala(m): 11:04am On Feb 08, 2019
sonnie10:

I must take credit for the building of this cancer center. Ask me why and I will update later.
Lol... why please?... The last time I checked, it was me and my partners that donated all the high end equipment in the centre as part of our CSR.
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by damzy88: 11:21am On Feb 08, 2019
obailala:

The bolded part of your comment above, permit me to drop my thoughts. There's this widespread belief that cancer wasnt a Nigerian problem until recently. But I believe that isn't true.

Cancer has always existed in Nigeria, but we never and we still hardly ever diagnose it. Millions of Nigerians die from cancer regularly but it's never diagnosed; how many times have you seen obituaries or heard stories aboit a person dying "after a brief illness"?... In cases where the victim had some suspicious neighbours or family/village people, we just instantly conclude it was juju influenced brief illness, and then spend the rest of our time and resources going from pastor to prophet. Meanwhile the person died of some form of cancer. The only cancer we diagnose in Nigeria are the ones that have a visible representation, e.g. lumps in breast cancer etc.

If we really had proper diagnosis in Nigeria, you will be shocked at the true statistics of cancer related deaths in Nigeria.
Well said. wink
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Gforce2019: 11:59am On Feb 08, 2019
CoolSmithz:

Young man, firstly, in your whole misery don't ever tag me foolish,
If you believe you are man enough to insult me, do it to my face and stop hiding behind your gadget,

Secondly, have you ever seen me comment in politics in nairaland, or do you think I am one of those people BMC been paid 30,000 monthly stipend,

Thirdly, LUTH is my abode, I have been living and working in LUTH for 8 good years,

Do you know anything that goes on in LUTH,
DO YOU KNOW OF OUR POWER PLANT ?
DO YOU KNOW HOW THIS PROJECT BECAME A REALTY,

JUST SHUT YOUR MOUTH AND LEARN,
EDUCATION COSTS TIME,

I FORGOT APC FANATICS DON'T THINK

Your foolishness no get remedy...
Can you imagine.... make I leave my daily activities come dey find one foolish man for LUTH....
I'm sorry , I'm not dat daft...

My message is Crystal clear, PMB has done a lot of works with the little resources in this first tenure. ....
And he will be reelected..

If you are not pleased with his reelection, I will recommend you should start taking snippers mixture or shaving powder syrup for your pain reliever.
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Nobody: 12:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gforce2019:

Your foolishness no get remedy...
Can you imagine.... make I leave my daily activities come dey find one foolish man for LUTH....
I'm sorry , I'm not dat daft...

My message is Crystal clear, PMB has done a lot of works with the little resources in this first tenure. ....
And he will be reelected..

If you are not pleased with his reelection, I will recommend you should start taking snippers mixture or shaving powder syrup for your pain reliever.

Just like I thought, a coward like his father,
Get your miserable piece of life together and make money,
Midgeted soul
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Nobody: 12:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
olajizz01:
You this miserable people from potopoto hell republic again, very soon you will commit suicide because febuhari 16 will definitely give you heart attack.

I would have engaged you,
But you are brainless,
You won't learn,
Not even your name
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Lilimax(f): 1:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tittos:
That cancer center was donated by mtn. When you lie, use style. BTW. There are only two doctors operating in that whole center and one of them is old and hardly comes to work.
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by OdiaI(f): 1:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
deomelo:

He actually just commissioned a major project @ UNN in Enugu.
Ha ha ha, you had to even add pictures
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by mechanics(m): 1:30pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nice one.
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by olajizz01(m): 6:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
CoolSmithz:

I would have engaged you, But you are brainless, You won't learn, Not even your name
Shut the hell,Ipob criminal.
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Nobody: 6:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
olajizz01:
Shut the hell,Ipob criminal.
to show how daft and deluded you are, anybody that disagrees with a myopic government like this is an upon member ?

Lol
Lmao
I never thought I was gonna say this but you are a dunce.
Electoral thug

I hope they have paid you #1500 for rally.
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by olajizz01(m): 6:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
CoolSmithz:
to show how daft and deluded you are, anybody that disagrees with a myopic government like this is an upon member ?

Lol
Lmao
I never thought I was gonna say this but you are a dunce.
Electoral thug

I hope they have paid you #1500 for rally.
Ipob criminal, I don't need to be paid b4 campaigning for good governance,1500 is nothing b4 me.

I'm satisfied with the level of projects executed by this govt.
Only you 10naira per post that have eaten the future of your childen will prefer looting the money.
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Gforce2019: 9:42pm On Feb 08, 2019
CoolSmithz:

Just like I thought, a coward like his father,
Get your miserable piece of life together and make money,
Midgeted soul

It shows so well that you're making money...
A bloody civil servant, under paid employment (9-5).
Your life have no meaning at all....
What a shredded and devastating soul!
You better go for deliverance before it's too late.
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Nobody: 10:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gforce2019:

It shows so well that you're making money...
A bloody civil servant, under paid employment (9-5).
Your life have no meaning at all....
What a shredded and devastating soul!
You better go for deliverance before it's too late.

Big fool,
Haven't you heard about diversification ?
Lol, you think I am your average doctor ?
Poor man, poor soul,
Check my topics son.
C.E.O NWA ENYI autos
C.E.O coolcash entertainment
Partner easy swimming concept
Partner get fit Nigeria
Stakeholder mutual model
General manager A.U enterprise

So my son,
Tell me who the Bleep you are...
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Gforce2019: 5:24am On Feb 09, 2019
CoolSmithz:

Big fool,
Haven't you heard about diversification ?
Lol, you think I am your average doctor ?
Poor man, poor soul,
Check my topics son.
C.E.O NWA ENYI autos
C.E.O coolcash entertainment
Partner easy swimming concept
Partner get fit Nigeria
Stakeholder mutual model
General manager A.U enterprise

So my son,
Tell me who the Bleep you are...

I laugh in swali language... grin grin grin
My dividend alone can buy all your petty trade investments
Eediot! I dont have your time again.
February 16 is the election day,
Less than 7 days .
Baba buhari is coming back.
Omo' kobo-kobo!
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2019
Gforce2019:

I laugh in swali language... grin grin grin
My dividend alone can buy all your petty trade investments
Eediot! I dont have your time again.
February 16 is the election day,
Less than 7 days .
Baba buhari is coming back.
Omo' kobo-kobo!

Dreams of a poor man,
You wish
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by bumpercj: 11:25am On Feb 09, 2019
courage89:
Very nice.
Re: New Cancer Center At The Lagos University Teaching Hospital. #NEXTLEVEL. PICS. by nehavo: 11:10am On Feb 14, 2019
Nigerian Health care system needs a reform for cancer care. Cancer care also needs second opinions from London or India to make better recovery or for peace of mind. Integrating different cancer care pathways is very important.

Neha

Onco-connect

www.onco-connect.com

damzy88:
Well said. wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Health Workers Celebrate Easter At The Infectious Disease Hospital In Lagos / Please Force Your Self To Stop Using Sniper Insecticide(it Causes Cancer) / Kanisha Anthony Dedicates Her Book To A Police Officer Who Saved Her From Fire

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.