Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,129 members, 7,814,943 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:02 AM

Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina (35036 Views)

Bola Tinubu Lands In Kastina Airport (pictures) / Yusuf Buhari Casts His Vote In Kastina (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by jomoh: 10:43am On Feb 08, 2019
Kauti:
What does the rented crowd got to do with the outcome of the election, remember women that give 70% of vote are not here. All the rented crowd at any rally does not reflect the reality of the election result. 99%of the electorate are not at the rally

You don’t seem to get the logic.

If the crowd is rented then they can’t and won’t influence their wives to vote but if the crowd came willingly then there’s every possibility that they will mandate their wives to vote for the candidate.

In the same line, a small crowd like pdp’s own can be rented but the huge crowd at APC rally cannot possibly be rented.
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by bizzibodi(m): 10:47am On Feb 08, 2019
Make una wait until d big elephant enter his own town Katrina,pikin no fine but him mama love am. grin grin grin
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by san316(m): 10:50am On Feb 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

Atiku pulled more crowd in Buhari home state, Atiku's campaign was at stadium not square grin showing video when the rally yet to start can help you guys,

Below is Atiku's rally in Kastina

All these your picture are from same angle. Pictures are also easy to edit. Why now show video round the stadium?
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by Anambralstson: 11:18am On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Hahahaha breeze has opened their yansh ooo

Scanty gathering and it was during the campaign talks too.

PDP and fraudulent images. No wonder AIT didn't pan the camera round the stadium.

They had to edit pictures and release but there was never a real time full stadium coverage videos
View real video from PDP rally in Kastina

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9c534_jPC8w
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by Anambralstson: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2019
san316:

All these your picture are from same angle. Pictures are also easy to edit. Why now show video round the stadium?

Real video

Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by Anambralstson: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2019
seanfer:

Even with this photos you can see that the stadium is not filled to capacity... PDP should stop deceiving people, they should be truthful for once...
PDP never said the stadium was filled to capacity, they pulled more crowd in Kastina than Buhari did, Buhari campaign rally was at the square while Atiku used state stadium
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

Oga block head, your video confirms your pictures and my observations from your pictures.

No joy, no passion, no zeal, nothing that shows acceptance.

This is Buhari in Adamawa video.

Gauge the difference yourself and slap yourself for deluding yourself

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=haduQDLKqpo
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by seanfer(m): 11:25am On Feb 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

PDP never said the stadium was filled to capacity, they pulled more crowd in Kastina than Buhari did, Buhari campaign rally was at the square while Atiku used state stadium

Stop defending the defendless.... Why are the PDP Media propagandists are showing fake pictures.. What can’t you show us the full stadium? Why not wait till PMB visit Katsina before you people start comparing crowds?....
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by Anambralstson: 11:26am On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Oga block head, your video confirms your pictures and my observations from your pictures.

Gauge the difference yourself and slap yourself for deluding yourself d

I can see you're very dumb
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by Nobody: 11:27am On Feb 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

I can see you're very dumb

I can see your attempt to sell an unsellable candidate is frustrating you.
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by chrisdolly(m): 11:28am On Feb 08, 2019
Now I see why all the pictures they have been posting has just been one sided, imaging packing people to one side and the children of hate and partition shouting massive......Una eye go clear on 16th of this mont.....I believe u guys must have seen how the crowds that welcome PMB in Adamawa the home state of Atiaku was reported? all sides of the venue were covered.....Awon Omo Osi...
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by Anambralstson: 11:31am On Feb 08, 2019
seanfer:

Stop defending the defendless.... Why are the PDP Media propagandists are showing fake pictures.. What can’t you show us the full stadium? Why not wait till PMB visit Katsina before you people start comparing crowds?....
Average APC supporter is typical zombie, I know you guys are really bitter with the crowd Atiku pulled, after fake pictures you guys were circulating online before we pushed the real pictures.

Below is Buhari campaign in Adamawa square compare to that of Atiku grin

Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by seanfer(m): 11:37am On Feb 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

Average APC supporter is typical zombie, I know you guys are really bitter with the crowd Atiku pulled, after fake pictures you guys were circulating online before we pushed the real pictures.

Below is Buhari campaign in Adamawa square compare to that of Atiku grin

You’re the Zombie and senseless one here for comparing the crowd at Adamawa and Katsina... Like I said before why can’t you wait till PMB gets to Katsina before you do the comparison? Does Adamawa have the same population as Katsina? This is a simple logic but as usual you can’t reason like a normal person...
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by abc115: 11:40am On Feb 08, 2019
Fraudulent Party.Their yansh don open
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by psalmsjob: 11:46am On Feb 08, 2019
OkaNaUbe:

You are in Sifia pains. He wasn't a thief when he was an APC member?

Atiku Abubakar has always been a thief even before he stole, "if you know, you know", so that was why Buhari kept him at arm's length and according to Atiku Abubakar Mr Thief himself said he left APC because he wasn't engaged in Buhari's government.

Even during the 2015 Buhari campaign Atiku Abubakar wasn't a physical presence though he felt just as Bukola Saraki too that donating money to that campaign should have swayed Buhari Mr. Integrity himself to give them access to our national treasury but no way Muhammadu Buhari cannot be bought with money and material things execpt with honesty and benefits for all Nigerians.
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by Mentorme: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2019
Webstar2810:
Let’s give someone else a chance they won’t hear they keep atikulating and Buharing
Don't mind them

1 Like

Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by Mirallas: 12:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Webstar2810:
Let’s give someone else a chance they won’t hear they keep atikulating and Buharing
.It is not their fault, they call it Stockholm syndrome, our leaders over the years have so abused, denigrate and destroy their self esteem that they are practically left with nothing but poverty and ignorance
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by Alcacer47: 12:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Gauge the difference yourself and slap yourself for deluding yourself

See passion for Buhari Abeg, to think that this adamawa state, to think that this was on the streets, anyone who thinks atiku will win any of the core north is a delusional slowpoke...baaaaabaaaaa oyoyo part cracked me up grin grin grin
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by yemi15(m): 2:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:
Can't wait for 16th make all this rubbish just end once and for all..

That rubbish would say should end is what will determine whether more Nigerians like you go into poverty or jobs are created.
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by SaintLucia: 2:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Anambralstson:

Oga I just watch the video, na only the covered side people dey, the crowds on the field are also standing at the front of the covered side. The remaining seats were empty.
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by MrThisandthat(m): 3:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
yemi15:

That rubbish would say should end is what will determine whether more Nigerians like you go into poverty or jobs are created.

Its your Mother that will go into poverty.... Bastard son!
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by yemi15(m): 3:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Its your Mother that will go into poverty.... Bastard son!

Did I even mention your name? Wahala dey o. This idiot blood dey hot sha. Na your papa papa papa and your family go die for poverty, useless Mandingo.
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by MrThisandthat(m): 3:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
yemi15:

Did I even mention your name? Wahala dey o. This idiot blood dey hot sha. Na your papa papa papa and your family go die for poverty, useless Mandingo.

Poor bastard, If your family is not poverty laden why use it to quote your mother?
Hopeless ingrate... Don't come at me!
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by yemi15(m): 3:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

Poor bastard, If your family is not poverty laden why use it to quote your mother?
Hopeless ingrate... Don't come at me!

Lol, I see SMH. Frustration is obviously fingering this one's brain lol grin. E pain am grin.
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by MrThisandthat(m): 3:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
yemi15:

Lol, I see SMH. Frustration is obviously fingering this one's brain lol grin. E pain am grin.

I am so sorry Bro for bashing you. I wish I looked at your profile in the first instance before I did but I was moved by anger but I am really sorry because I noticed how poverty inclined you are from your profile picture, I mean you couldn't even wait for PHCN to restore power in your miserable office before you took the dirty looking BEST picture of yourself. Oh I forgot you wore a Coca-Cola bottle on your eyes so you couldn't see nothing. Once again, I'm deeply sorry RETARD!
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by yemi15(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
MrThisandthat:

I am so sorry Bro for bashing you. I wish I looked at your profile in the first instance before I did but I was moved by anger but I am really sorry because I noticed how poverty inclined you are from your profile picture, I mean you couldn't even wait for PHCN to restore power in your miserable office before you took the dirty looking BEST picture of yourself. Oh I forgot you wore a Coca-Cola bottle on your eyes so you couldn't see nothing. Once again, I'm deeply sorry RETARD!

Lol. They say silence is the best answer, complete it yourself.
Re: Video From PDP Campaign In Kastina by MrThisandthat(m): 4:10pm On Feb 08, 2019
yemi15:

Lol. They say silence is the best answer, complete it yourself.

Them don end oga career r begin for parable... Zombie take your remarkable L and get the hell out of here..

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

ISWAP Sets Military Base On Fire In Borno / Saraki Names Four Senate Committees / Deborah Samuel: Court Remands Two Suspects In Prison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.