Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,941 members, 7,817,752 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:37 PM

Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide (28300 Views)

Oshiomhole Leads Rally With Shouts Of "Jagaban" (Video) / Saraki Mobbed With Shouts Of "OTunYa" As He Campaigns In Kwara (Photos) / Saraki Welcomed With Shouts Of 'Thief' As He Campaigns In Kwara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by ikman52000(m): 3:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
They assembled 5 drug addicts shouting ba mu ayi and brought out their phone to film and deceive themselves to say Katsina people opposed Atiku

NgeneUkwenu:
This is what they won't want to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0w6pHfZ5Mo

Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by duwdu: 4:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
TIGRITIS:
You open a pro buhari thread, ipob miscreants occupy front page insulting and cursing.

You open a pro atiku thread, same ipob miscreants occupy front page sucking atiku's balls.

It is very clear atiku has finally paid for a full time 24 hrs job.

Same ipob miscreants call buhari's supporters as paid agents even though they exhibit the traits of paid agent more.

Well, this is how you ipob miscreants will be winning for atiku on social media while voters will be casting their votes for buhari on 16 Feb. And your portion as usual is to remain on social media and continue cursing & insulting, we shall see this very very soon

Truer words have never been written - at least not on this thread this far, IMHO. Well said.

P34c3

1 Like

Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by ifiokjohn(m): 4:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
dadark:

election is just a week away....and you are talkin nonesense online....atiku cant win without riggin....
Then watch Him win without Rigging
Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by Felixv: 6:17pm On Feb 08, 2019
NgeneUkwenu:
This is what they won't want to see

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=E0w6pHfZ5Mo

why wasnt he brave and got out of the car and confronted the 'little crowd'

atithief --crooked criminal
Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by dadark: 6:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
ifiokjohn:
Then watch Him win without Rigging

hahahahaha....we go laff tire...this drama will even be better than jonathan own sef....

wetin he wan do....??...call and admit defeat like jonathan....??

then you call am hero of democracy....??

you people are funny some how....

but wait oooo....the way you people betrayed cownunu is alarmin....you cant be trusted....una opinion change like wheather.... undecided undecided
Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by Praktikals(m): 6:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mortiple:
Yes we have seen it.

A handful of touts who are obviously APC supporters are shouting BAMA YI, so what?

You should stop wasting your time campaigning for some Cabals behind a brain-dead President and just get ATIKULATED. grin grin
By this time on FeBuhari 16, e go don deh clear for una eyes. Is it not better to be brain dead than to be airheaded? Abi what do you call someone like Atiku who does not know the difference between a plaque and a microphone?
Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by Slynation(m): 10:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
dadark:

chai....he doesnt want to win in the north,but he needs just 40%....

do you even make sense to your own sef....??

It's quite unfortunate u can't comprehend what i meant by that, and the truth is that i don't even want the BMC's to understand
Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by Pizzle1234(m): 11:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
You are a fool, Olori buruku aburo oloshi.. grin
dguyindcorner:

omo ale Yooba jatijati
Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by dadark: 12:35am On Feb 09, 2019
Slynation:

It's quite unfortunate u can't comprehend what i meant by that, and the truth is that i don't even want the BMC's to understand

sooo,thats some type of ipob language....??
Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by Slynation(m): 12:42am On Feb 09, 2019
dadark:

sooo,thats some type of ipob language....??
Everybody against Buhari is IPOB ko IPOD ni....!! I still don't know who gave the whole zombies this particular orientation

Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by dadark: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Slynation:

Everybody against Buhari is IPOB ko IPOD ni....!!
I still don't know who gave the whole zombies this particular orientation

wetin....??

you said you dont need to win but you still have to win....

is that sometype of ipob code....??
Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by Slynation(m): 12:53am On Feb 09, 2019
dadark:

wetin....??
you said you dont need to win but you still have to win....
is that sometype of ipob code....??
How did Ipod got into this convo....
Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by ifiokjohn(m): 1:10am On Feb 09, 2019
dadark:

hahahahaha....we go laff tire...this drama will even be better than jonathan own sef....

wetin he wan do....??...call and admit defeat like jonathan....??

then you call am hero of democracy....??

you people are funny some how....

but wait oooo....the way you people betrayed cownunu is alarmin....you cant be trusted....una opinion change like wheather.... undecided undecided
Actually, buhari is the Likely one to do that..
this isn't 2015
Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by dadark: 1:15am On Feb 09, 2019
Slynation:

How did Ipod got into this convo....

am just trying to understand....you said atiku dont have to win but only need 40%...

what makes you think votes from south east will make up for the rest....??

do you even understand how many northerners are....??

i dont even need international bullshitt estimations sef....

you have problems in the north your chances to win will decline....

and dont forget that their are igbos too that will vote buhari....
Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by Slynation(m): 9:12am On Feb 09, 2019
dadark:

am just trying to understand....you said atiku dont have to win but only need 40%...

I know the Northern Nigeria has vast population...
But the northern votes will be shared btw Buhari and Atiku grin
that's how the 60% to 40% came about...

off course u and I are very much aware that Buhari will be dusted in the S. E and S.S
Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by kclub83(m): 9:22am On Feb 09, 2019
Someone should pls tell me the meaning of bamayi?
Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by Slynation(m): 9:29am On Feb 09, 2019
dadark:

Votes from the S. E will do justice to it....
Anambra state alone is ready to cancel out the whole S.W votes Buhari is likely to get...!!

2019 will be more massive.....!!

Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by dadark: 11:28am On Feb 09, 2019
Slynation:

Votes from the S. E will do justice to it....
Anambra state alone is ready to cancel out the whole S.W votes Buhari is likely to get...!!

2019 will be more massive.....!!

and you are sure all anambrans will vote for atiku....

have you forgotin your ipob sit at home that didnt work....??
Re: Shouts Of "Bama Yi" "Sai Baba" Rent The Air, As Atiku Droves By In Katsina (vide by Slynation(m): 7:25pm On Feb 10, 2019
dadark:

and you are sure all anambrans will vote for atiku....
have you forgotin your ipob sit at home that didnt work....??
Absolutely sure, Obi's influence, this ain't GEJ & Sambo....!! Besides! Last year the Ipobians sat at home and the result was still massive

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Video Of People Burning Brooms Did Not Happen In Nigeria But Ghana / Adamu Garba To APC: New Party Won Lesotho, Don't Underestimate Obidients / Babafemi Ojudu: Stop Begging Me For Money, I Am No Longer A Senator

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.