Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,495 members, 7,819,807 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:10 AM

More Grassroot Campaign Needs To Be Done By Atiku And Other Hopefuls - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Grassroot Campaign Needs To Be Done By Atiku And Other Hopefuls (435 Views)

Pictures From APC Grassroot Campaign For Tinubu/Shettima In Faskari, Kastina / Grassroot Campaign For Peter Obi In Katsina (pictures) / Peter Obi; The Force Behind Atiku’s Grassroot Campaign (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

More Grassroot Campaign Needs To Be Done By Atiku And Other Hopefuls by faithfull18(f): 10:41am On Feb 08, 2019
It's few days to the general elections. I was at my favourite mai suya's spot yesterday and I jokingly asked him who he was going to cast his vote for. He told me he was going home in 6days' time and he was going to vote Mr. Buhari.

I didn't bother to ask him why. Someone else also asked a cobbler in Lagos and he was told there is a big man in his village in Kebbi state who sends down free buses to pick them up from Lagos back to the village to vote and they will be voting for Mr. Buhari.

I want the best for Nigeria, I think other presidential hopefuls should go grassroots. A good number of those online don't have PVCs and they would be monitoring elections on TV in their houses.

A concerned Nigerian.

1 Like

Re: More Grassroot Campaign Needs To Be Done By Atiku And Other Hopefuls by modath(f): 10:51am On Feb 08, 2019
faithfull18:
I was at my favourite mai suya's spot yesterday and I jokingly asked him who he was going to cast his vote for. He told me he was going home in 6days' time and he was going to vote Mr. Buhari.

I didn't bother to ask him why. Someone else also asked a cobbler in Lagos and he was told there is a big man in his village in Kebbi state who sends down free buses to pick them up from Lagos back to the village to vote and they will be voting for Mr. Buhari.

I want the best for Nigeria, I think other presidential hopefuls should go grassroots. A good number of those online don't have PVCs and they would be monitoring elections on TV in their houses.

A concerned Nigerian.

The highlighted is the atifkulation army, soldiers with no ammunitions, just parade gear. smiley

1 Like

Re: More Grassroot Campaign Needs To Be Done By Atiku And Other Hopefuls by faithfull18(f): 12:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
modath:

The highlighted is the atifkulation army, soldiers with no ammunitions, just parade gear. smiley
Hmmn but Mr. Buhari isn't the best candidate either.

1 Like

Re: More Grassroot Campaign Needs To Be Done By Atiku And Other Hopefuls by faithfull18(f): 12:00am On Feb 17, 2019
Guys, help a sis win this competition by viewing, liking, sharing and commenting on this https://www.instagram.com/p/Bt3b-veHNw4/ thank you. The competition ends in a couple of hours. Winners are selected based on the highest number of views.

(1) (Reply)

'uche Okwuwu Is On His Own'- Prof ABC Nwosu / I Am About To Be Disenfranchised By INEC! I Wouldn't Take It! / Voting- Why Don't We Use A Standalone PC In D Booths

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.