Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,093 members, 7,818,278 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:45 AM

Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada (3242 Views)

Female Roommate Needed in lagos / Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate / Roommate Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by belingo2: 6:29pm On Aug 21, 2010
I Live in a 2bedroom condo and i am looking for a roommate to share with. the rent is $550 and we share the hydro bill. the room is furnished with a bed, mattress, dresser, 42inch TV. holla if you r interested.
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by Nobody: 10:07am On Aug 22, 2010
^^^ It would help if you at least stated your gender. Some people will not share with the opposite gender, while some wouldn't share with the same. Let prospective roomies know what they're getting into.
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by belingo2: 1:37pm On Aug 22, 2010
Siena:

^^^ It would help in you at least stated your gender. Some people will not share with the opposite gender, while some wouldn't share with the same. Let prospective roomies know what they're getting into.

thanks for the kindly advice. I am female and i attend ottawaU
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by Hotstepper(f): 3:07pm On Aug 22, 2010
I know of a guy looking for where to stay, he is oustide Canada and looking for a room. He will be attending U OF O as well, Do you mind having a male room mate? let me know ASAP, Thanks
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by philip0906(m): 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2010
Hotstepper:

I know of a guy looking for where to stay, he is oustide Canada and looking for a room. He will be attending U OF O as well, Do you mind having a male room mate? let me know ASAP, Thanks
shocked shocked lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by belingo2: 5:03am On Aug 23, 2010
Hotstepper:

i don't mind having a male roommate. do u know that program he's taking?
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by collinsfbi(m): 11:25am On Aug 23, 2010
@belingo2

Pls can u help someone with application and processing details in your school for master programme. Pls ur urgent response will be highly profitable. you cam inbox me @ toaster2k3@hotmail.com if you don't want to reveal and hiding thing but it will be better if you can just make it in black and white here so that other applicants will gain from it. Hope to hear from u soon
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by belingo2: 2:57pm On Aug 23, 2010
collinsfbi:

@belingo2

Pls can u help someone with application and processing details in your school for master programme. Pls your urgent response will be highly profitable. you cam inbox me @ toaster2k3@hotmail.com if you don't want to reveal and hiding thing but it will be better if you can just make it in black and white here so that other applicants will gain from it. Hope to hear from u soon

that won't be a problem. tell me the program and i shall inquire for you. re: requirements and stuff like that.
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by collinsfbi(m): 4:18pm On Aug 23, 2010
@belingo2
that won't be a problem. tell me the program and i shall inquire for you. re: requirements and stuff like that.

I am a graduate of English and Literature and i would like to have my masters degree in communication or journalism but after thorough research on the school site, i found out that they only offer communication which is ok by me but the only problem am having now is abt my CGPA of 3.3 which is abt 64% and they require 70%. I don't maybe there are other post graduate diploma courses in the field of English or communication that i can put in for with my 3.3 CGPA.
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by belingo2: 4:25am On Aug 25, 2010
[quote author=collinsfbi link=topic=501056.msg6625045#msg6625045 date=1282576705
I am a graduate of English and Literature and i would like to have my masters degree in communication or journalism but after thorough research on the school site, i found out that they only offer communication which is ok by me but the only problem am having now is abt my CGPA of 3.3 which is abt 64% and they require 70%. I don't maybe there are other post graduate diploma courses in the field of English or communication that i can put in for with my 3.3 CGPA.
[quote][/quote]

sorry for replying late, with your grade of 64% i don't think ottawaU would accept you, and sorry to ask is your degree from one of the universities in nigeria? i would suggest you look at smaller universities maybe their requirements won't be that high,
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by collinsfbi(m): 9:26am On Aug 26, 2010
sorry for replying late, with your grade of 64% i don't think ottawaU would accept you, and sorry to ask is your degree from one of the universities in nigeria? i would suggest you look at smaller universities maybe their requirements won't be that high.[quote][/quote]

my degree is from Nigerian university and pls can u name one or two of these smaller universities that may likely accept my qualification since u r there. Anyway right now am considering Memorial University in Newfoundland, what do u think?
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by belingo2: 2:35pm On Aug 26, 2010
my degree is from Nigerian university and pls can u name one or two of these smaller universities that may likely accept my qualification since u r there. Anyway right now am considering Memorial University in Newfoundland, what do u think?
[quote][/quote]

after going through their website, i think its a better choice considering their low tuition fee/accomodation. However, the site does not give us their admission requirements like grades et. al, what program where u looking at? english/literature? because it doesn't seem like they offer comm/journalism.
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by collinsfbi(m): 1:40pm On Aug 27, 2010
after going through their website, i think its a better choice considering their low tuition fee/accomodation. However, the site does not give us their admission requirements like grades et. al, what program where u looking at? english/literature? because it doesn't seem like they offer comm/journalism.

BELIINGO, am very graful for ur swift responses, in fact u r one in a million. God bless you.
You r right d school does not offer comm or journalism but am still ok pursuing my first degree at the masters level no prob abt that. Concerning their requirement, I did mail the school and this is how it went: my mail and their reply,

Sir,

I am a graduate of English and Literary Studies from Adekunle Ajasin University, Nigeria. I have a total CGPA of 3.34 on 5 points scale and I am looking forward to have my masters’ degree in Memorial University of Newfoundland. I sincerely wish to confirm if there will be any consideration for applicant with such CGPA and vast experiences in communication as contained in my CV and also to use this medium to request for an application form?

I will be looking forward to hearing from you so as to proceed with my application.

Yours faithfully,

Tosin Iwayemi

Their reply,

Greetings Tosin and thank you for your email. We would certainly encourage you to submit an application online by the appropriate deadline so that your file may be formally considered: http://www.mun.ca/become/graduate/apply/index.php. You will need a credit card to submit a web application.

Thank you for your interest in Memorial.

Sincerely,

Andrew Kim
Graduate Enrolment Manager, School of Graduate Studies
Memorial University of Newfoundland, St. John's, Canada
T: 709.864.8847 | F: 709.864.4702 | akim@mun.ca
http://www.mun.ca/become/graduate

After this, all efforts to get their application form online proved abortive and this is info i finally get,
http://www.mun.ca/sgs/prospective/apply/mail_in.php
The School of Graduate Studies has recently stopped processing paper applications. We are encouraging students to submit their applications online in order to more efficiently process applicant files and in an effort to be a ‘greener’ workplace. Online applications can be processed faster, consume less paper, and enable students to check the status of their files through our website. We would encourage you to follow the instructions on our website in order to apply online: http://www.mun.ca/become/graduate/apply/index.php. Please note that you will require a valid credit card to submit your application.

so, the only problem am having now is how to go ahead with my application because i don't credit card to submit the online application and i don't know if there is anyway, anyhow you can help me out over there and how i can pay you the money back pls let me know here or u inboxd me@ toaster2k3@hotmail.com I beg u in the name of God this is my only change.
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by collinsfbi(m): 1:47pm On Aug 27, 2010
so, the only problem am having now is how to go ahead with my application because i don't have a credit card to submit the online application and i don't know if there is anyway, anyhow you can help me out over there and how i can pay you the money back pls let me know here or u inboxd me@ toaster2k3@hotmail.com I beg u in the name of God this is my only chance.

pls i need ur help,
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by nanidee(f): 2:54pm On Aug 27, 2010
so, the only problem am having now is how to go ahead with my application because i don't credit card to submit the online application and i don't know if there is anyway, anyhow you can help me out over there and how i can pay you the money back pls let me know here or u inboxd me@ toaster2k3@hotmail.com I beg u in the name of God this is my only change.

lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by belingo2: 2:45pm On Aug 28, 2010
nanidee:

email me your details to myboo@live.ca and we shall take it from there.

Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by collinsfbi(m): 9:35am On Aug 30, 2010
email me your details to myboo@live.ca and we shall take it from there.

waoooooooo, i don't beliv pple like u still exist, I still don't know what I have done to deserve this. Thanks so much, I will send you a mail right a way.
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by collinsfbi(m): 12:56pm On Sep 02, 2010
Ever since I have been working on the internet, making friends and doing alot of things, I haven't met a friend like belingo2, u r God sent, people like u are meant to influence destiny and they shall never lack. Thanks for everything so far, I am indebted to you in all manners of life.
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by belingo2: 3:53pm On Sep 02, 2010
collinsfbi:

Ever since I have been working on the internet, making friends and doing alot of things, I haven't met a friend like belingo2, u r God sent, people like u are meant to influence destiny and they shall never lack. Thanks for everything so far, I am indebted to you in all manners of life.

@ Collins u r welcome, ok back to the thread, i still need a roommate o
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by collinsfbi(m): 1:18pm On Sep 03, 2010
@ Collins u r welcome, ok back to the thread, i still need a roommate o

It's just a matter of time, i know is not kinda easy to live far alone in another man's soil without any close relative or people of the same race but am sure u will get one who will serve as a good friend to you and make u happy always because u r too good to be left alone. People like you deserve d best happiness u desire in life. Good to be Good Thanks alot
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by Real14all: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
oooo
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by Real14all: 4:30pm On Sep 03, 2010
If u need room mate.i'm damn available.email me on vict_4gold@yahoo.com
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by collinsfbi(m): 8:53am On Sep 06, 2010
If u need room mate.i'm damn available.email me on vict_4gold@yahoo.com

Why can't u tell her anything about yourself here if indeed you r for real or you are up to something?

@Belingo2, pls just be careful with people on this site cos some can be dubious.
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by collinsfbi(m): 9:37am On Sep 06, 2010
Beling2 pls be careful with dis guy Real14all i don't think he has any asistance to offer but to demand for money before helping someone
You can check most of his comments here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506719.0.html

He's d one here:
If u can pay money,i can link you up with someone.is it compulsory new york?

and here:
Hi friend,
if u are looking for rental in any state in usa,simply go to www.craigslist.org
i sincerely want to help u,but d money i requested is not even dat much just 4 me to call my friend over there.
I dey ipaja,lagos.

I dey ipaja,lagos.
He's not even far from my house, just #50 bus, anyway just be careful in case he asks for money
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by formebyme: 2:41pm On Sep 07, 2010
collinsfbi:

Beling2 pls be careful with dis guy Real14all i don't think he has any asistance to offer but to demand for money before helping someone
You can check most of his comments here: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-506719.0.html

He's d one here:
and here: He's not even far from my house, just #50 bus, anyway just be careful in case he asks for money

@collins,nice investigative work,u r been a good friend.
@beling you had better be xtra careful
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by Real14all: 5:58pm On Sep 07, 2010
I can see some stinking fools here. How much do you think a student belingo will pay me.
I'm connected with guys abroad and not antagonising fools like u people. If u dont have work,
try to investigate on your family and yourself and not me. Brokedown Slaves
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by Real14all: 5:59pm On Sep 07, 2010
I can see some stinking fools here. How much do you think a student belingo will pay me.
I'm connected with guys abroad and not antagonising fools like u people. If u dont have work,
try to investigate on your family and yourself and not me. Brokedown Slaves
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by collinsfbi(m): 3:17pm On Sep 08, 2010
@Busari Rilwan (REAL14ALL
I am not surprise at your rotten skills and tricks because I know u just started your scamming job on this site barely 4months now. You leave me no option but to expose you totality for pple to see you here. Belingo2 can feed you this maggot and take care of ur family. You said you are connected abroad and you are still living a retched life here in naija, no wonder u turned into an immigration officer all of a sudden just to scam pple. You are the same person here:

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=505625.msg6677673#msg6677673
Call me on 08030470903 and u will get your passport without any worry

And here:
https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria?topic=506802.msg6677722#msg6677722
Den provide invitation letter and where to stay.abi dat too hard make i help u?

Look at your face like rotten corpse of mongo park, look at ur self “EWU” stupid idiot calling someone a fool not knowing u are d biggest of all fools. Ole, scammer, olodo, u better go and find something better to do with ur life rather than this hopeless and helpless life u are living.
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by ubiaa5(f): 9:16pm On Sep 08, 2010
what is going on here.
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by collinsfbi(m): 7:24pm On Sep 10, 2010
what is going on here.

This guy (REAL14ALL) whose picture above is a damn fool, scammer and the jobless type. He stays in naija very close to my house and want to play trick games on naijas abroad, trying to scam pple all in the name of helping them by demanding money before helping them.
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by Nobody: 7:36pm On Sep 10, 2010
^^^Was that snap shot (REAL14ALL) taken in Kirikiri maximum prison?
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by Nobody: 10:26pm On Sep 10, 2010
collinsfbi:

This guy (REAL14ALL) whose picture above is a damn fool, scammer and the jobless type. He stays in naija very close to my house and want to play trick games on naijas abroad, trying to scam pple all in the name of helping them by demanding money before helping them.

See intelligent boys.

Collinsfbi seems to be a scammer too. why the many praises? ok why the needless contributions? so even the other scum leaves very close to you like you guys know what you are doing.

(1) (2) (Reply)

4 Bedroom Bungalow For Sale (with Pictures) @ a give away price (#15 million) / 5 Hectares Of Land With C Of O For Sale In Bwari......abuja / CROWN ESTATE, GWARIMPA ABUJA, JUST BUY NOW AND BUILD! CALL US NOW! FEW PLOTS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.