Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,044 members, 7,814,569 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada (3240 Views)

Female Roommate Needed in lagos / Urgently Needed: Flatmate Or Roommate / Roommate Needed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by seunbanme: 11:42am On Sep 11, 2010
Don't you think,having a male room mate would be too dangerous
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by philip0906(m): 11:59am On Sep 11, 2010
^^
Its might not be,cos it is in d land of d "liberals" grin grin grin
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by omega25red(m): 6:48pm On Sep 12, 2010
poster why noy use craigslist? that way you will be contacted by people who are already in ottawa. or post the available room ad in your school
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by collinsfbi(m): 6:56pm On Sep 12, 2010
@babaearly, if u think am a scammer den u should investigate about me. My work here is to expose the evil of the so called scammers like Real14all. From his comment below, I was able to know where he lives and for your information, his place of abode is just too close to mine. Try and say something better next time.

Hi friend,
if u are looking for rental in any state in usa,simply go to www.craigslist.org
i sincerely want to help u,but d money i requested is not even dat much just 4 me to call my friend over there.
I dey ipaja,lagos.
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by Real14all: 3:42pm On Sep 14, 2010
Mumu guy like him. Will a scammer post his true picture online for people to see it?I dont blame you morons,afterall your pics is not attractive like mine.U no even get work, na people profile u dey search for.Abeg, no kon Rob me for house ooo cos i can see that you are looking for your prey.
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by suxes2005(m): 8:00pm On Oct 24, 2010
I hate this forum for one thing
one wud start a thread and neva
get d best use of it.

Crazy and idiot pple wil just come
and spoil the thread!

God punish you scammers lookin
for whom to scam

SHALOM
Re: Roommate Needed In Ottawa On, Canada by Tenaj123: 10:28pm On Dec 12, 2015
belingo2:

I Live in a 2bedroom condo and i am looking for a roommate to share with. the rent is $550 and we share the hydro bill. the room is furnished with a bed, mattress, dresser, 42inch TV. holla if you r interested.

Hey, still looking for a roommate? i will be coming to ottawa in January and I am looking for an aprtment

(1) (2) (Reply)

5 Hectares Of Land With C Of O For Sale In Bwari......abuja / #300,000 For Foundation Of 4 Bedroom Bungalow / NEW DESIGN:: 4bedroom Flat Bungalow House Plan on Half Plot (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.