Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,289 members, 7,818,983 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:28 AM

Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) (43448 Views)

Ambode 800 Buses Vs. Sanwo-Olu 800 Buses (PHOTOS) / Dino Melaye And Bukola Saraki's Handshake That People Are Talking About / Cultists Finger Politicians As Sponsors After Setting Ablaze INEC Buses. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by Nobody: 11:19am On Feb 08, 2019
lastempero:
The youths of kogi I believe are insane for supporting this criminal.
What is in your state that is not in kogi? What has your senator done that dino is not doing.?
The youths of Nigeria are insane for kowtowing to recycled failures

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by yankison(m): 11:19am On Feb 08, 2019
So he isn't sick anymore .... Wow this man can lie and pretend for Africa .... How judiciary is a mess
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by femtex007(m): 11:20am On Feb 08, 2019
Frankbaro:

And to think you want to die for Buhari. What an irony
yes. U are right
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by Nobody: 11:22am On Feb 08, 2019
ElsonMorali:
He is well now, no longer sick. cheesy

If Kogi youths vote him in this time around then I'll know there's no redemption for them.
Which senator or politician deserve to be returned? What has the other politicians seeking to be returned done that dino did not do for kogi .There is no redemption for all Nigerian youths
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by abbeycial: 11:23am On Feb 08, 2019
Dino Melaye,

In as much as there is an element of reckless spending in bros,his boldness to face this govt is impressive despite limited resources.

His grace would grow further if he helps his people in proportion to his spending on cars.

dazz all.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 11:30am On Feb 08, 2019
Mk17:

Which senator or politician deserve to be returned? What has the other politicians seeking to be returned done that dino did not do for kogi .There is no redemption for all Nigerian youths

People like Dino Me late and Saraki continue to convince me daily that democracy can never work in Nigeria.

This baboon of a DINOsaur has a murder charge hanging over his head in the courts which he has repeatedly refused to honour the court summons.

There are only two options for Nigeria.

Either the rulership is overthrown and a benevolent dictator installed or
The country is fragmented into its constituent members.

Nothing else can work.
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by 1miccza: 11:33am On Feb 08, 2019
These ones are acting and the gullibles are applauding
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by Nobody: 11:35am On Feb 08, 2019
ElsonMorali:

People like Dino Me late and Saraki continue to convince me daily that democracy can never work in Nigeria.

This baboon of a DINOsaur has a murder charge hanging over his head in the courts which he has repeatedly refused to honour the court summons.

There are only two options for Nigeria.

Either the rulership is overthrown and a benevolent dictator installed or
The country is fragmented into its constituent members.

Nothing else can work.
What about lawan,ndume, omo-agege, buhari, hell-rufia, okowa, okorocha?
Tell me any Nigerian politician that is fit to rule humans

2 Likes

Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by adekalumichael: 11:39am On Feb 08, 2019
Oga Dino Alaye Melaye, ride on!

Join other non-lazy youths to learn how to do design for M&E companies. Available training are HVAC, electrical, fire fighting and plumbing including Revit MEP. Check siggy for more details.
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by Indispensable85(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2019
I'm too sure of this one.
He will not return to the senate.
Sure banker!
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by StaffofOrayan(m): 11:41am On Feb 08, 2019
It's funny when they pick and choose when we all know they are useless.
The same ones on Saraki's case would back down when Tinubu is mentioned.

Mk17:

What about lawan,ndume, omo-agege, buhari, hell-rufia, okowa, okorocha?
Tell me any Nigerian politician that is fit to rule humans
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by mikejimm: 11:42am On Feb 08, 2019
lastempero:
What are the crimes u have established against the man?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by Mike008(m): 11:45am On Feb 08, 2019
This guy is very childish!
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by MPESA(m): 11:47am On Feb 08, 2019
ElsonMorali:

If Kogi youths vote him this time around then I'll know there's no redemption for them.

And what of YEYE BELLO,
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by MPESA(m): 11:48am On Feb 08, 2019
ElsonMorali:

If Kogi youths vote him this time around then I'll know there's no redemption for them.

And what of YEYE BELLO
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by Collyrex: 11:48am On Feb 08, 2019
Burna Boy finally proves his love for upcoming artists in Nigeria as he took his time to write a powerful club banger hit for this uprising star by the name Collyrex.
Download and enjoy Boogie down by collyrex. Written by Burna Boy. Link below

https://my.notjustok.com/track/378048/collyrex-boogie-down
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 11:50am On Feb 08, 2019
I can see envy, anger and frustration in people's comments.
This man does not owe anybody's salary, he speaks up, even when it's not in his personal interest. Yet people hate him with a passion.
Can you see why we, your leaders, don't see you as serious people. We rather oppress you and you hail us.
If I fight for you, you will condemn me. So I'm not gonna fight for any idi@t. I'll rather remain with your oppressors.
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by akinszz: 11:51am On Feb 08, 2019
Dino! Epon agbo t'oun mi him self grin grin grin
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by joeyswift(m): 11:52am On Feb 08, 2019
I saw him today with his vehicles at Lokoja during his campaign
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by SOFTENGR: 11:53am On Feb 08, 2019
MPESA:

And what of YEYE BELLO
Yaya Bello is a "good" guy. grin grin grin
I'll rather endorse Bello since the people love oppression rather than freedom.
#fact
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2019
Bus that will go up in flames in few days time

Hope its bullet proof!
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by Numlock: 11:55am On Feb 08, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
His days are really numbered. I detest criminals with passion

He steal ur papa money?
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by Numlock: 11:57am On Feb 08, 2019
Rotjijatau:
I dont know why we Nigerians are easily deceived, imagine he was arrested and he claimed so ill, but look at him now!

What kind of wickness is this? You want him to be ill forever? Oga what you wish to others will come your way too.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by MPESA(m): 11:59am On Feb 08, 2019
SOFTENGR:

Yaya Bello is a "good" guy. I'll rather endorse Bello since the people love oppression rather than freedom.
#fact

If YEYE BELLO IS A GOOD GUY TO YOU AND COHORT KINDLY PERMIT US , WE SENSIBLE AND GOOD PEOPLE OF NIGERIANS TO TELL YOU THAT SENATOR DINO MALAYE IS ONE BEST AND OUT SPOKEN SENATOR AS OF TODAY NEXT IS SHEHU SANI BACK THEN NOT NOW.
BTW WHAT'S DIFFERENT BETWEEN DINO AND OTHERS SENATORS AND GOVERNORS IN FACT THE WHOLE NIGERIAN POLITICIANS.

HYPOCRITES .

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by Nobody: 12:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
StaffofOrayan:
It's funny when they pick and choose when we all know they are useless.
The same ones on Saraki's case would back down when Tinubu is mentioned.

That is why Nigeria will remain a $hit-hole. You are only guilty if you challenge the powers
Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 12:07pm On Feb 08, 2019
lastempero:
The youths of Kogi?

He is just a senator...

I think you are referring to the mishap of a Governor

Bello Bello

1 Like

Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by gentleoyink: 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
ishowdotgmail:
His days are really numbered. I detest criminals with passion

He is a criminal now. Pre 2015, even with him displaying his cars and houses, he was not a criminal then o. Once he left APC same cars and houses became evidence that he is a criminal. See them grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by juwoonn(m): 12:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
ElsonMorali:

You're not in kogi so you don't know what's happening there. Dino is delivering. If you're delivering who cares about what you buy? Dino is far better than Smart Adeyemi so we'll give him our vote again.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Checkout Dino Melaye And His Campaign Tour Buses (Photos) by Gforce2019: 12:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
See kogi state constituency allocation money....

Honestly, this guy is a criminal...

Kogi is one of the worst state in the country...

And see the mofo thug that represents kogi state,

By the time you are defeated , I wonder how you will maintain this vehicle.

Omo' ale

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Orlu: Army Recovers Bodies Of 4 Soldiers Killed By IPOB In Imo / Anambra PDP Senators Sacked By Supreme Court / Northerners Are Insinuating That Amaechi May Be The Next President Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.