Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,752 members, 7,817,082 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:52 AM

1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. (45413 Views)

2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by coolvibes: 6:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Opexzy: 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
I'm looking at God!

No time for mere religious sentiments and unfounded preconceptions.

Na God win oh!

You are deluded idiot.. Sorry for being abusive but i can't but just mention one of your traits... If you are telling me what this hungry men call pastor had done is right...
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by daddio(m): 6:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
dust144:
May you all scatter in a 1000 ways. Aturu

Amen! Amen!! Amen!!! Fire!!!!

They are looking for what to eat and may what will eat them find them.

Awon alatenuje paito

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Nobody: 6:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
sai buhari
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by amyblessed(f): 6:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
I just hope they truly heard from God, because this administration has really brought untold suffering on Nigerians, and it will be senseless to allow them take us to the 'next level' of the suffering and hardship. How will the 'next level' of the suffering look like?
May God have mercy on Nigerians
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Nobody: 6:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
Opexzy:

You are deluded idiot.. Sorry for being abusive but i can't but just mention one of your traits... If you are telling me what this hungry men call pastor had done is right...
God bless you much.

Maybe for one to qualify as a true man of God in your sight one needs not to be hungry looking as the likes of Moses, Elijahs, Elishas, John the baptists, even Jesus who was so hungry looking when He cursed the fig tree that He expected to get some food from, to His dissapointment.

Good to be deluded in your sight, and don't be sorry for it's only what you have abundantly in your heart that you would be able to give.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by fof1: 7:00pm On Feb 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
1000 clerics of the Christian faith stormed Abuja on Thursday for the grand finale of a rally to endorse President Muhammadu Buhari.

The clerics claim Buhari “is anointed to lead the country for eight years, and as such, should be given the necessary support for him to fulfil the prophecy”.

They gathered at the Unity Fountain, Abuja, under the auspices of the National Inter-Faith and Religious Organizations for Peace (NIFROP).

They urged Nigerians not to disrupt the flow of God’s blessing to the land, but support Buhari’s reelection bid, so he could “continue running the errand God has sent him”.

Speaking at the rally, Bishop Sunday Garuba, National President of NIFROP, said: “Before NIFROP announced today’s rally sometime last week, we had been led by the spirit to hold forty days of fasting and prayer. In the course of this exercise, undertaken on behalf of the nation, it was revealed to us that President Buhari is God’s anointed to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

“As you can see, we are more than 1,000 clerics across faiths and denominations. We are apolitical and only delivered this message concerning President Buhari for it what our maker has collectively instructed us to do and we cannot do otherwise, lest we attract wrath unto ourselves.

“The unison of 1,000 clerics of diverse faiths is something that should prick the interest of Nigerians. But it is not a phenomenon for which we should waste time seeking answers. The leadership style of President Buhari as defender of all faiths, ordained to save our religions, is the source of the newfound cohesion that has toned down the tendency for religion to be the source of strife among communities. The naysayers may argue it but Nigeria is on the way to recording fewer and fewer instances of sectarian strife until the larger population of Nigeria will enjoy the kind of cordial relations we have at NIFROP.

“Fortunately, this godly touch is manifesting in other facets of our national life. The corruption that used to be the trademark of Nigeria is now being recognized as an abomination to our creator, something that has been made possible by President Buhari. We are aware that there are those now seeking to return Nigeria to Egypt, back to the days when corruption and theft of public funds was the order of the day.

“We stand on the revelation given to us by God to declare that as He decreed, so shall it be. We on this note appeal to the electorate to ward off evil from Nigeria by aligning with God’s will by voting President Buhari to continue with the work that has been entrusted to him.

“We are aware that the opposition has been making false claims to present themselves as the ones destined to take Nigeria to a greater height and that they can liberate Nigerians but we know this for what it is. Lies of the devil! They are known to the Bible as it is stated in 2 Peter 2:19 that ‘They promise (Nigerians) them freedom, but they themselves are slaves of corruption. For whatever overcomes a person, to that he is enslaved’. Nigerians must therefore take heed lest they fall the lying tongue that is intent on misleading them to reject God’s choice for them.”

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/07/1000-pastors-storm-abuja-endorse-gods-anointed-buhari

FAKE SELF APPOINTED FELLOWS. THEIR END IS HERE
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Nobody: 7:03pm On Feb 08, 2019
amyblessed:
I just hope they truly heard from God, because this administration has really brought untold suffering on Nigerians, and it will be senseless to allow them take us to the 'next level' of the suffering and hardship. How will the 'next level' of the suffering look like?
May God have mercy on Nigerians
I believe they did sis, for trust me, I have also been concerned about the level of hardship myself, but I have learnt that it's not of their own making but that God has a plan, and it would unfold in the second tenure.

Just look at some of the signs and you'd see that they have some sort of backing from above.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Equation89(m): 7:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Even if 1m pastors endorse BUHARI, if he is loosing, nothing will change it. God is not an author of confusion.
One thing I know and it's clear to everyone, with the look of things ATIKU is a better option to BUHARI.
BUHARI is being pushed to contest. He knows he is weak and not mentally stable to rule Nigeria for another 4 years.

Just imagine all the blunder he is committing at his rally.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Equation89(m): 7:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
I believe they did sis, for trust me, I have also been concerned about the level of hardship myself, but I have learnt that it's not of their own making but that God has a plan, and it would unfold in the second tenure.

Just look at some of the signs and you'd see that they have some sort of backing from above.

Which signs?

Signs of suffering or hardship?
Abi signs of being one sided fighting corruption?
Abi signs of bringing democracy down?

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Charly68: 7:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
The political enigma of our dispensation,you have a date to keep with history..the more they hate you the more popular the downtrodden loves you..those who don't have PVC are making noise and speaking grammar . Those who cares about the risk you're taking in fighting corruption are ready to defile rain & sunlight to cast their votes
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by gloryfidedesign(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
Judgement Time -
an Everlasting Gospel by God Almighty Olumba Olumba Obu, Wednesday Night Divine Service, February 6th 2019

Highpoints:
First lesson : 1Timothy 6:1-2
Golden text : Coll 3:22-25

God's open letter to the entire inhabitants of the world.
(Give it the widest publicity /share )

Whatsoever you do this is time for your reward.

This is time of judgement. The time by which God is rewarding everybody according to your works.

This is not time for you to wait to be served rather it's the time to labour for your good reward by doing good.

The time of laziness is over. Time to be served is over.

This is rather time for you to labour for your reward by serving others irrespective of your status in life because this is time for God's judgement.

Initially it use to be you serve me, but now it's time for you to rather render diligent service to others to increase the chance of your rewards of inheritance.

This is a call for faithfulness.
This not time to tell lies or play pranks because anything you do now you stand to receive instant reward.

Currently God is just by your side to reward you accordingly. He's very close to everybody now than before taking stock of your deeds with instant reward

This is time to be so diligent in serving God.

This is not the time to go to bethel to sleep without doing God's work. This is time for you to be up and doing in rendering selfless service to God for your instant reward.

If you have been hiding your talent like that unfaithful servants you will receive your due but negative reward.

This is not time to indulge in fornication.
Wait and see what is going to happen in this world to the sinners.
This is not time to joke and live carefree life. Something spectacular is going to happen in this world that will knock the inhabitants of the world off their feet.

Nowadays whatever you do follow after you immediately.

I really pity the so called members of BCS who still behave anyhow. Imagine when you go to a bethel and eat feast the next thing you pack the plate and spoons to your house. You have incurred judgement to yourself. Wait for your reward.

Wait and see what is going to happen in the world. In the very nearest future.
No evil person will walk the surface of this earth again because God is going to wipe out all evil doers.

Don't beg anybody to quit sin. Let all those who claims to be heady get set. God's judgement and instant wrath is on.

Gone are the days that when you do evil you inherit the reward hereafter. This time around the reward of your inheritance is with immediate effect.

Wherever you are and whatever you are doing currently do it as you are doing onto God.

Do not complain that you don't have money to do God's work. Sweeping the floor or fetching water, washing dishes or clothes is still the wok of God go ahead and do it happily in order to be rewarded by God
We are now in a new world where righteousness replaces evil and sin. A new word where we run away from sin and strive to do good things.

Christ has come back to judge and reward everyone.

Go from house to house and tell everyone that this is time of judgement that they should stop fornication, abortion, hate, stealing, telling of lies, killing and anything that is evil because the Supreme judge is on earth on the throne of judgement.

The end of the world has come.
Whatever you are, whether president, governor, prime minister, doctor, engineer, student, business man, pastor, church founder, Muslim, native doctor, scientists, lawyer or whatever surrender yourself completely to Him and do what is right always else you won't escape this judgment.

Drop your pride and ego. Remember, 7 days is for the thief but one day is for God.

This is an open letter to the entire world. Judgment will catch up with you unaware. Nobody will escape.
Use this last opportunity to save yourself.
Stop blaspheming God. Stop saying that we are worshiping human being. God is not a respecter of any body.

God knows how to rescue those who reverence Him and how to preserve the sinners for judgment.

This is an open letter I have written to the entire world. Use this time to save yourself from the impending doom. Something is boiling up to explosion.

Christ is physically on the throne of judgement.

End
Thank You Almighty Father.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by dazzlingd(m): 7:35pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hungry jobless heaven preachers
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Nobody: 7:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Equation89:

Which signs?

Signs of suffering or hardship?
Abi signs of being one sided fighting corruption?
Abi signs of bringing democracy down?

The three years of famine in the land of Israel during the dispensation of David, which is far worse than anything that Nigeria has faced in the first half of Buhari's eight year tenure in advance, didn't make David anyless of the righteous man or the man after God's heart that he was.

For the reason there was hardship in Israel at his time of leadership was not his fault, but that of the previous dispensation. But the reason God brought the famine in his tenure was for him to address the injustice that was the Gibeonites by Saul.

So there something for you to think about with respect to the hardship in the land presently, from the biblical perspective.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Omangs74: 7:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
They went there to cut their own share of the money..... tongue
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Amudeneogu: 7:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
What I want to tell you now is that there are two types of pastors in Nigeria today, pastors of God and pastors of doom. Pastors of God has no time to endorse anybody rather they are inside their churches fasting and praying for the success of this election and asking God to give us a good leader in this country
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Equation89(m): 8:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
jesusjnr:
The three years of famine in the land of Israel during the dispensation of David, which is far worse than anything that Nigeria has faced in the first half of Buhari's eight year tenure in advance, didn't make David anyless of the righteous man or the man after God's heart that he was.

For the reason there was hardship in Israel at his time of leadership was not his fault, but that of the previous dispensation. But the reason God brought the famine in his tenure was for him to address the injustice that was the Gibeonites by Saul.

So there something for you to think about with respect to the hardship in the land presently, from the biblical perspective.

All am saying is that if they want to fight corruption, let it be a fight for all. They should stop calling others sinners while others are saint.

Buhari as a man is not the one ruling this country. There is a government in his government. He is not in charge. Even the wife has made it clear that anybody voting for his husband is voting for the cabal.

Buhari like I said is being pushed to contest. He even said it himself. Physically and mentally he is unfit.

There is serious unemployment, hardship, suffering, insecurity, nepotism, and tribalism in Nigeria unlike the period his predecessor was in power.

You are using the Bible to back up your claims.
Still God appoints a ruler and still reject him as in the case of Eli

All the promises Buhari made during his 2015 campaign:
To place all graduate on 5k monthly
Made #1 equal $1
He denied them all.

All they end up doing is to give 10k loan to market women, all in the name of TRADAMONI not Knowing it was vote buying.

My dear, if people are not suffering in your area, go to other location and see what's happening.
There is hunger in the land. There is poverty in the land. The masses are crying. There is killing. There is nepotism and favouritism in the fight against corruption.

They should stand firm in fighting corruption.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Gforce2019: 8:11pm On Feb 08, 2019
coolvibes:

God punish useless cretins like you typing rubbish because of BMC 30k. Useless fool tongue

.... and God punish your generations. Eediot, did you think I'm a political beggar like you... that used to follow politcal candidate to collect

The thunder wey go fire you and your entire linage are coming behind you with full force....

You lack tolerance. You can't just respect people's opinions...

Omo' rada-rada
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by MANNABBQGRILLS: 8:31pm On Feb 08, 2019
The clerics claim Buhari “is anointed to lead the country for eight years, and as such, should be given the necessary support for him to fulfil the prophecy”.
God bless the men of God of our land.

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by coolvibes: 9:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
Gforce2019:

.... a
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Nobody: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Equation89:

All am saying is that if they want to fight corruption, let it be a fight for all. They should stop calling others sinners while others are saint.

Buhari as a man is not the one ruling this country. There is a government in his government. He is not in charge. Even the wife has made it clear that anybody voting for his husband is voting for the cabal.

Buhari like I said is being pushed to contest. He even said it himself. Physically and mentally he is unfit.

There is serious unemployment, hardship, suffering, insecurity, nepotism, and tribalism in Nigeria unlike the period his predecessor was in power.

You are using the Bible to back up your claims.
Still God appoints a ruler and still reject him as in the case of Eli

All the promises Buhari made during his 2015 campaign:
To place all graduate on 5k monthly
Made #1 equal $1
He denied them all.

All they end up doing is to give 10k loan to market women, all in the name of TRADAMONI not Knowing it was vote buying.

My dear, if people are not suffering in your area, go to other location and see what's happening.
There is hunger in the land. There is poverty in the land. The masses are crying. There is killing. There is nepotism and favouritism in the fight against corruption.

They should stand firm in fighting corruption.
The amount of looting that took place in the tenure of his predecessor is to a large extent responsible for the extent of hardship, suffering, unemployment in this present tenure, that i'm absolutely certain about.

If you can't at least admit that fact then maybe there's some extent of sentiments going on in your submission as such.

I don't deny that there's been some lapses here and there going on in this present government, but something i'm sure about is that there has been absolutely no issue of looting at least among the first two citizens of this nation, in sharp contrast to those of the immediate past government.

So based on what they have been given to work with, I can tell you with all confidence that they've done well.

And moreover I believe that God agrees with me if not at least one of the miraculous instances where their lives were spared would have turned out the exact opposite.

So I can't afford not to be on the side with God is about with respect to this nation, and watch out for the second half.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Gforce2019: 9:33pm On Feb 08, 2019
coolvibes:

May your wickedness and evil prayers fall on you gforce2019 and your satanic, devilish and demonic family, lineage and political affiliation

You dey run your mouth anyhow because you are on the net? You don't know who you're dealing with..

I make this prophecy for you in Jesus name, may God allow your life, business and family to run the way Buhari has been running Nigeria.

Jesus curse that tree because there's no fruit on it...
I prophecy to you, may your generation be cursed. May nothing good comes of your linage.
As Atiku is planning to loot national treasury again, may everything good thing about your linage be looted dry...
Jesus curse the tree and no fruit was on it anymore, every good fruits in your linage is cursed....

So shall it be IJN amen.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Nobody: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
post=75545486:
God bless the men of God of our land.
Amen!

1 Like

Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by coolvibes: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Eziokwugbaoto: 9:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
Hmm hmmm hmmmm hmmmmm. How many times did I hmm? People abi clerics should know how they use God's name ooo. Hmm once again.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Gforce2019: 9:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
coolvibes:

Your curse is empty trash talk, carries no spiritual power whatsoever and is neutralised by the blood of Jesus.
But what I spoke to you up there will stand
Useless cretin paid 30k to type trash as you support the terrorist called Buhari may the devil terrorize your life
Foolish fool registered Jan 27th and has close to 220 posts, posting morn noon night even midnight and you say you are not bmc? God punish u and Ur wickedness in Jesus name amen.

Every monitoring agent from the opposition parties, monitoring my post on nairaland platform, summersaults and die...

...wait till February 17, I don bookmark your username..
Atiku camp shall defeated
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by coolvibes: 10:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by collinsfhk(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Jeremiah 50:6 My people hath been lost sheep: their shepherds have caused them to go astray, they have turned them away on the mountains: they have gone from mountain to hill, they have forgotten their restingplace.

50:7 All that found them have devoured them: and their adversaries said, We offend not, because they have sinned against the LORD, the habitation of justice, even the LORD, the hope of their fathers.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by lereinter(m): 10:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nothing new

Judas Iscariot who betrayed Jesus Christ was one of the 12 disciples

so

Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Yusman316(m): 10:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
Angelparadise:
After all the killings and lifeless policies some paid acclaimed sycophants pastors decide to show their true colors. The innocents Christians and Muslims killed because of cows and farm land are seeking for vengeance.
Abegi enough with this killings accusations against this govt. Killings didn't start with this govt. and won't end with this govt. gone. As at year 2000 jos where I live was technically a war zone. Was that Buhari's fault too? I am not supporting killings under any govt. including this one. But some people are just taking this direct accusation at Buhari too far. We all agree the bulk stops with him as the President

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) / President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria / States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.