Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,991 members, 7,817,916 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. (45417 Views)

2023: Udom Presents Umo Eno As ‘God Anointed’ Candidate / Thousands Of Shiite Muslims Storm Abuja Despite Killing Of Members. Photos / Elizabeth Ochanya Ogbaje Rape & Death: Protesters Storm Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Dollabiz: 10:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
one thousand.hungry.false pastors after national cake
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by mekusmanuel(f): 11:58pm On Feb 08, 2019
It is quite pitiful that our throngs of pastors have declared anointed a man who am sure is not eligible for the precious, sacred oil. I wonder when politics and campaign become the core mandated of our men of God. Or its that the newest of fishing soul to God.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by engrchykae(m): 12:54am On Feb 09, 2019
there is nothing new under the sun.
king ahab also had 450 prophets of baal who urged him on.
buhari just broke ahab"s record.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Martinsovih(m): 1:08am On Feb 09, 2019
I just wonder how anyone or pastors as reported will endorse Buhari despite all we have been through
jesusjnr:
1000 clerics of the Christian faith stormed Abuja on Thursday for the grand finale of a rally to endorse President Muhammadu Buhari.

The clerics claim Buhari “is anointed to lead the country for eight years, and as such, should be given the necessary support for him to fulfil the prophecy”.

They gathered at the Unity Fountain, Abuja, under the auspices of the National Inter-Faith and Religious Organizations for Peace (NIFROP).

They urged Nigerians not to disrupt the flow of God’s blessing to the land, but support Buhari’s reelection bid, so he could “continue running the errand God has sent him”.

Speaking at the rally, Bishop Sunday Garuba, National President of NIFROP, said: “Before NIFROP announced today’s rally sometime last week, we had been led by the spirit to hold forty days of fasting and prayer. In the course of this exercise, undertaken on behalf of the nation, it was revealed to us that President Buhari is God’s anointed to lead Nigeria to greater heights.

“As you can see, we are more than 1,000 clerics across faiths and denominations. We are apolitical and only delivered this message concerning President Buhari for it what our maker has collectively instructed us to do and we cannot do otherwise, lest we attract wrath unto ourselves.

“The unison of 1,000 clerics of diverse faiths is something that should prick the interest of Nigerians. But it is not a phenomenon for which we should waste time seeking answers. The leadership style of President Buhari as defender of all faiths, ordained to save our religions, is the source of the newfound cohesion that has toned down the tendency for religion to be the source of strife among communities. The naysayers may argue it but Nigeria is on the way to recording fewer and fewer instances of sectarian strife until the larger population of Nigeria will enjoy the kind of cordial relations we have at NIFROP.

“Fortunately, this godly touch is manifesting in other facets of our national life. The corruption that used to be the trademark of Nigeria is now being recognized as an abomination to our creator, something that has been made possible by President Buhari. We are aware that there are those now seeking to return Nigeria to Egypt, back to the days when corruption and theft of public funds was the order of the day.

“We stand on the revelation given to us by God to declare that as He decreed, so shall it be. We on this note appeal to the electorate to ward off evil from Nigeria by aligning with God’s will by voting President Buhari to continue with the work that has been entrusted to him.

“We are aware that the opposition has been making false claims to present themselves as the ones destined to take Nigeria to a greater height and that they can liberate Nigerians but we know this for what it is. Lies of the devil! They are known to the Bible as it is stated in 2 Peter 2:19 that ‘They promise (Nigerians) them freedom, but they themselves are slaves of corruption. For whatever overcomes a person, to that he is enslaved’. Nigerians must therefore take heed lest they fall the lying tongue that is intent on misleading them to reject God’s choice for them.”

Source: http://saharareporters.com/2019/02/07/1000-pastors-storm-abuja-endorse-gods-anointed-buhari
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by TruthinAction: 2:22am On Feb 09, 2019
These Pastors just booked their spaces in hell for using the name of God to lie because of the money they want to share. The love of money is truly the root of all evil.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Nobody: 4:08am On Feb 09, 2019
Vinstel:

May God punish you for bringing his name into your nonsense, idiot!!! If Buhari is the best that your "God" has for Nigeria, then that your god must be the most stupid god ever
May your god punish me, whose gates of hell was not able to prevail against those that my God has chosen to use to accomplish His plan for the nation.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Judybash93(m): 5:05am On Feb 09, 2019
MerxyX:
All this people with spiritual talks... Everything isn't spiritual biko. Sometimes u gats use common sense

Most times
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Benjaminbassey1(m): 5:13am On Feb 09, 2019
jesusjnr:
If i didn't then I'm ignorant of the ways of God.

For the signs are clearly there for all to see.

So only the spiritually blind would not be able to see the glaring truth.
u are a fool, stop joking with God,s name. Herdsmen like u
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by excell123: 6:28am On Feb 09, 2019
It is God that chooses a leader.

The greatest event comes up this Saturday & Sunday 8am daily, at the Lord's Chosen HQ church, Ijesha Lagos.
Theme: FROM SORROW TO JOY.
Do not miss it.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Nobody: 6:34am On Feb 09, 2019
mamotalk:
Man must chop
Osinbajo na pastor
Ezekwezili na pastor
Tinubu wife na pastor

Even jesusjnr na one of the hungry pastors
Any wonder why most church leaders would choose to enrich themselves at the expense of the sheeple, and buy private jets etc., for that's what it would take for the likes of you regard them as true men of God.

So that would effectively rule out the chances of true men of God as Peter who said "silver and gold have I none" from gaining any respect from your group because then he would be regarded as "a hungry pastor" by y'all.

But as Jesus said, "wisdom is justified of her children".
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Dewisedick: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2019
Selected Fulani herdsmen. Paid by Buhari to claim pastor. Call their names and church!!! Let Nigeria know how Buhari is lieing. We will vote you out by thonther
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Nobody: 8:58am On Feb 09, 2019
amazon14:

So because they endorsed buhari, they no more thieves who took the sheeples money according to your mentor oga freezer.

Confused set of people are you all.

Let me wait for freeze reaction
Lol! Freeze my mentor?

Then my moniker should be freezejnr then.

My disgust against the majority of the present day leaders has been the case for over sixteen years now and counting, since I assumed walk at the highest level of the Spirit, so i was inevitably going to be speaking against the present day church leaders to an rare extent when I eventually came out, which is any moment from now.

That's why I called him Freeze a second John the baptist because he had hence made my job easier.

So if that makes freeze my mentor to you, then you ought to think again.

As for the pastors' view of the leadership of Buhari, as God's chosen one, it's a position I've held for quite some time now, and I even cited it in yet an unpublished book of mine, so the reason I'm backing their saying, is only because it tallies with mine.

But of course you are entitled to your own opinion.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Angelparadise: 9:33am On Feb 09, 2019
Yusman316:

Abegi enough with this killings accusations against this govt. Killings didn't start with this govt. and won't end with this govt. gone. As at year 2000 jos where I live was technically a war zone. Was that Buhari's fault too? I am not supporting killings under any govt. including this one. But some people are just taking this direct accusation at Buhari too far. We all agree the bulk stops with him as the President
Any president that allow unnecessary killings in his regime must not be re elected . Jonathan reign innocents was killed we vow to vote him out and God agreed now Buhari allowed senseless killings of innocents citizens because of cows you want to play sentiment or religion with it to prove your double standard where some sacred cows are born to rule while others are born to follow mental will never work. Buhari must go for the sake of innocents citizens killed senselessly. Unless you want the curse of the innocents killed to visit you for voting their conspirator .
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Silumi(f): 1:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
No be today prophets of Baal start.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by Nobody: 7:26am On Feb 27, 2019
You were right pastors!

At least to the extent of winning the election.
Re: 1,000 Pastors Storm Abuja To Endorse "God's Anointed' Buhari - Sahara Reporters. by otokx(m): 7:29am On Feb 27, 2019
These are part of the heroes.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nigeria Presidents GDP Performance Since 1999 (SEE PHOTO) / States And Number Of Federal Civil Servants / President Buhari Vs Goodluck Jonathan's Mid Term Assessment Scores & Criteria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.