Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,764 members, 7,831,455 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:57 PM

Use That Your Car And Earn Money On The Side. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Use That Your Car And Earn Money On The Side. (284 Views)

You Can Use That Old Car Parked In Your Garage For Business. / Nigerian Lady Surprises Her Husband With Car And House (Photos) / PFS 25th Anniversary: "Started With A Borrowed Laptop, Car And Drive" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Use That Your Car And Earn Money On The Side. by Macheteros1: 12:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Do you know you can earn as low as 3k daily from cab business in Port Harcourt? Do you know that there are over 5 different Uber like cab companies in Port Harcourt with enough clients but not enough cars on their platform? I’m not just saying this, I’ve been driving my vehicle (Lexus RX 300) on these platforms for 2 years now. My vehicle been a V6 and a faulty exhaust pot drinks fuel like a V8 but I still manage it since it’s what I have for now. Even at that, I still clear more than 3k daily even after buying fuel. It’s a very good side income. If you have a sound Toyota Corolla from year 2004 or any other vehicle for that matter you want to put on the platform just call this number 08063251188 and I will tell you more.

(1) (Reply)

Get Sendblaster With Its Access Key FREEEE / N411m Fraud: Another Ecobank Top Manager May Go To Jail!...how He Fleeced Unsusp / Urgently In Need Of Men's Wallet

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.