Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,324 members, 7,815,632 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 03:41 PM

Share Any "Near-death Experience" You Have Had - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Share Any "Near-death Experience" You Have Had (217 Views)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm / Jesus Christ In Near-death Experience Stories / MUST READ: Doctor Narrates His Lovely And Scary Near-death Experience (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Share Any "Near-death Experience" You Have Had by agaliboy: 1:20pm On Feb 08, 2019
For a select few of us, we had experienced death-defying events where we really had cause to look back and thank Jehovah God for the unique blessing of Life.

I've had quite a few. Like when I climbed the big hill behind the Murtala Mohammed Post-Graduate Hall on Obafemi Awolowo Campus. Descending was not as easy as the ascent I had, and suddenly I lost all courage and had the most terrifying experience of trying to crawl my way down a series of steep surfaces. But for God, I might had died that day.

Funny enough, the most horrific near-death experience I experienced was the day I forgot my wife's birthday. Very funny abi?. My wife came down hard on me. Lolz. You don't want to know how I made it through that day and the next and the next.

Please contribute and tell us your own near-death experience!. Thanks
Re: Share Any "Near-death Experience" You Have Had by Davash222(m): 1:21pm On Feb 08, 2019
Just last week, was about telling a girl I love her. Next week is 14th February.

God really saved me.
Re: Share Any "Near-death Experience" You Have Had by madridguy(m): 1:22pm On Feb 08, 2019
kiss kiss

(1) (Reply)

Open Heavens Daily Devotional 10/02/19 / What Does The Bible Say About Selling In Church? / For Deliverance Prayers And Interpretation Of Dreams. Register For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.