Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,220 members, 7,811,616 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 03:44 PM

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm (4984 Views)

Howard Nyoni: TB Joshua & Oyakhilome Had Terminal Diseases, Took Drugs Secretly / Conversation Between A Christian & A Atheist Professor / ' Atheist Professor ' Gets Embarrassed By Superior Logical Thinker (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by TenQ: 5:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
I found this report of the Near Death experience of an Atheist.
He died at the hospital
He tried to interact with his crying wife to no avail
He was tricked into Hell (a place of hopelessness.
He found mercy and returned back to Life
He's no more an Atheist

Happy viewing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diPhrDPH8U8

There is no need to comment if you didn't watch the video please

2 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Kobojunkie: 5:14pm On Jun 13, 2023
TenQ:
He died at the hospital
He's no more an Atheist
Oh wow.... more claims that Jesus Christ is a liar... why am I not surprised? shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Wawelexy(m): 5:20pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie, it's your type that spread the gospel most after you having an encounter with the most high

1 Like

Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by TenQ: 5:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Oh wow.... more claims that Jesus Christ is a liar... why am I not surprised? shocked shocked shocked shocked undecided
I didn't even mention the name of Jesus nor did I say anything about God.

But the children of hate must live according to the seed of hate in them.

Bottom line based on his Own Report :
He was sick and died
Went to Hell as a Atheist
Received Mercy
No more an Atheist

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by TenQ: 5:35pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wawelexy:
Kobojunkie, it's your type that spread the gospel most after you having an encounter with the most high
He's the kind that has an opinion even before he has had the pitch of discuss!

He didn't even watch the video!

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Wawelexy(m): 5:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
TenQ:

He's the kind that has an opinion even before he has had the pitch of discuss!

He didn't even watch the video!

Lol..... He gets erection whenever he sees an opportunity to antagonize God... Too bad for him low budget atheist

2 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Kobojunkie: 5:44pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wawelexy:
I actually had at least one of those things you term encounters in the past, growing up, but I quickly realized them for what the delusions they were since they contradicted that which was stated by Jesus Christ Himself. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am not easily fooled by my mind these days, after almost a lifetime spent digging to every crevice and edge of it. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Wawelexy(m): 5:45pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
I actually had at least one of those things you term encounters in the past, growing up, but I quickly realized them for what the delusions they were since they contradicted that which was stated by Jesus Christ Himself. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

I am not easily fooled by my mind these days, after almost a lifetime spent digging to every crevice and edge of it. undecided

You never had an encounter, you thought you had....

2 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Kobojunkie: 5:48pm On Jun 13, 2023
TenQ:
■ I didn't even mention the name of Jesus nor did I say anything about God. But the children of hate must live according to the seed of hate in them. Bottom line based on his Own Report : He was sick and died. Went to Hell as a Atheist. Received Mercy.
■ No more an Atheist
1. You are kidding, right? Jesus Christ said an atheist cannot enter into Hell; God said in Genesis 3 vs 19 that atheists return to the dust from which they were made. But here you are claiming this atheist gained access to Hell meaning God and Jesus Christ both lied. Ain't that the truth of your claim? undecided

Well, that he is now one of your group doesn't mean he is associated with God since his claim places him against God and Jesus Christ. Why that makes you much happier is beyond me. undecided

1 Like

Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Kobojunkie: 5:53pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wawelexy:
■ You never had an encounter, you thought you had....
Which is exactly the same thing you all do.... think you actually encountered God, an impossibility mind you, given that
■ God made known that He put a seal on Prophets(prophecies) and visions almost 1900 years ago when He destroyed Jerusalem - Daniel 9 vs 24 - 27
■ Jesus Christ revealed that revelations would be given by His Spirit of Truth only to those who are Holy and hence have the Spirit of Truth already living inside of them. He went ahead and also indicate that the Spirit of Truth, who was subject to Him by the way, would only reveal that which is of Him and the Kingdom of God to those who belong to Him - John 14 vs 15 - 26 & John 15 vs 26 - 27 & John 16 vs 4 - 16undecided
■ in relation to this case, Jesus Christ said that no one would be admitted into Heaven or Hell until after He returns and judges the sheep and goats in the Kingdom of God. This man was an atheist before his death so he was no sheep or goat—born-again—, and there was no judgment so how could he have ended up in either eternal heaven or eternal hell - Matthew 25 vs 31 - 46

So, you see, your encounters actually have nothing to do with God but are delusions and hallucinations, sort of like dreams. undecided

1 Like

Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Kobojunkie: 6:06pm On Jun 13, 2023
TenQ:
■ He's the kind that has an opinion even before he has had the pitch of discuss! He didn't even watch the video!
Well, you are right about one thing and that is my opinion is always that Jesus Christ is the Truth of God even before I hear any other pitches. And sorry, even your many religion-themed videos cannot convince me otherwise. undecided
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Kobojunkie: 6:08pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wawelexy:
■ Lol..... He gets erection whenever he sees an opportunity to antagonize God... Too bad for him low budget atheist
Clearly, I am not the one antagonizing God in this instance. You are with your claims that are antichrist, and God for that matter. undecided

1 Like

Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by TenQ: 6:37pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Well, you are right about one thing and that is my opinion is always that Jesus Christ is the Truth of God even before I hear any other pitches. And sorry, even your many religion-themed videos cannot convince me otherwise. undecided
And I have not even mentioned Jesus or God in my Original Post: you jumped in as usual to criticise about Jesus.

The aim of my post is just one: that Atheists consider the evidence that beyond death is not oblivion. That live exists beyond the physical (God, Angels , Demons are real).

The thread is Not doctrine in any ways that is why I didn't make it religious in nature
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Kobojunkie: 6:43pm On Jun 13, 2023
TenQ:
■ And I have not even mentioned Jesus or God in my Original Post: you jumped in as usual to criticise about Jesus.
■ The aim of my post is just one: that Atheists consider the evidence that beyond death is not oblivion. That live exists beyond the physical (God, Angels , Demons are real). The thread is Not doctrine in any ways that is why I didn't make it religious in nature
1. My response was to the claims made by the man but you decided to take it personally meaning you — a religionist— probably believe that I am wrong for calling out the man's delusion for what it is. undecided

2. What the man experience is no evidence of any such thing. It simply bolsters the idea that the mind is more powerful than we understand it to be. His experience has nothing to do with what is written in Scripture of God or even His angels for that matter. undecided
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Kobojunkie: 6:50pm On Jun 13, 2023
Here's what God said about your evidence and signs

38 Then some of the Pharisees and teachers of the law answered Jesus. They said, “Teacher, we want to see you do a miracle as a sign from God.”
39 Jesus answered, “Evil and sinful people are the ones who want to see a miracle as a sign. But no miracle will be done to prove anything to them. The only sign will be the miracle that happened to the prophet Jonah.
40 Jonah was in the stomach of the big fish for three days and three nights. In the same way, the Son of Man will be in the grave three days and three nights. - Matthew 12 vs 38 - 40
3 And in the morning, if the sky is dark and red, you say that it will be a rainy day. These are signs of the weather. You see these signs in the sky and know what they mean. In the same way, you see the things that are happening now. These are also signs, but you don’t know their meaning.
4 It is the evil and sinful people who want to see a miracle as a sign from God. But no miracle will be done to prove anything to them. The only sign will be the miracle that happened to Jonah.” Then Jesus went away from there. - Matthew 16 vs 3 - 4
11 The Pharisees came to Jesus and asked him questions. They wanted to test him. So they asked him to do a miracle as a sign from God.
12 Jesus sighed deeply and said, “Why do you people ask to see a miracle as a sign? I want you to know that no miracle will be done to prove anything to you.”
13 Then Jesus left them and went in the boat to the other side of the lake. - Mark 8 vs 11 - 13
29 The crowd grew larger and larger. Jesus said, “The people who live today are evil. They ask for a miracle as a sign from God. But no miracle will be done to prove anything to them. The only sign will be the miracle that happened to Jonah.
30 Jonah was a sign for those who lived in Nineveh. It is the same with the Son of Man. He will be a sign for the people of this time. - Luke 11 vs 29 - 30
You folks spend your days seeking evidence to give others — against Jesus Christ — and I wonder if this isn't some deep need of yours that you keep projecting onto others. I mean why would anyone who truly believes in Jesus Christ go around seeking evidence to shove at others when Jesus Christ said no such will be given to them? undecided
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by TenQ: 6:54pm On Jun 13, 2023
Wawelexy:

Lol..... He gets erection whenever he sees an opportunity to antagonize God... Too bad for him low budget atheist
I used to have a staff like that in my place of work. You can be sure that 99.9% of the time if the consensus report is A, his would be tangent Z.

He thrives in chaos and needless feud
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by TenQ: 7:07pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. You are kidding, right? Jesus Christ said an atheist cannot enter into Hell; God said in Genesis 3 vs 19 that atheists return to the dust from which they were made. But here you are claiming this atheist gained access to Hell meaning God and Jesus Christ both lied. Ain't that the truth of your claim? undecided

Well, that he is now one of your group doesn't mean he is associated with God since his claim places him against God and Jesus Christ. Why that makes you much happier is beyond me. undecided
I reported exactly what Prof Howard Said about His own Experience. I dint add any of my views to it. The objective is to challenge the skeptic know that the spirit realm exist.

Please teach me,
1. Is Hell and the Lake of fire the same?
2. Is David also lying with this report
Ps 115:17:
"The dead will not praise you, Lord, and neither will all those who descend into Hell."
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by akakurukukaku(m): 7:12pm On Jun 13, 2023
TenQ:

I didn't even mention the name of Jesus nor did I say anything about God.

But the children of hate must live according to the seed of hate in them.

Bottom line based on his Own Report :
He was sick and died
Went to Hell as a Atheist
Received Mercy
No more an Atheist

I thought you guys said the Bible said it is appointed unto man once to die and immediatly after that judgment. Is this not contradicting the Bible.
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Kobojunkie: 7:16pm On Jun 13, 2023
TenQ:
■ I reported exactly what Prof Howard Said about His own Experience. I dint add any of my views to it. The objective is to challenge the skeptic know that the spirit realm exist.
Please teach me,
1. Is Hell and the Lake of fire the same?
2. Is David also lying with this report
Ps 115:17:
"The dead will not praise you, Lord, and neither will all those who descend into Hell."
1. Challenge the skeptics by proclaiming a near death delusion serves as evidence of a spiritual realm? Is dreaming also evidence of this spiritual realm you speak of? undecided

2. Now you wan play semantic games? undecided

3. According to God, those who are condemned to die, are returned back to the dust from which they were made - Genesis 3 vs 19. And since David was a righteous man of God, his statement about a descent into hell --- most likely figurative --- has to be considered in light of what God said. Or do you instead believe David set out to make a liar of God? undecided
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by TenQ: 7:22pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Here's what God said about your evidence and signs

You folks spend your days seeking evidence to give others — against Jesus Christ — and I wonder if this isn't some deep need of yours that you keep projecting onto others. I mean why would anyone who truly believes in Jesus Christ go around seeking evidence to shove at others when Jesus Christ said no such will be given to them? undecided

Some folks will deny that this NEVER happened

1Sam 28:10-16:
"And Saul swore to her by the LORD, saying, As the LORD lives, there shall no punishment happen to you for this thing. Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up to you? And he said, Bring me up Samuel. And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spoke to Saul, saying, Why have you deceived me? for you are Saul. And the king said to her, Be not afraid: for what saw you? And the woman said to Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth. And he said to her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man comes up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself. And Samuel said to Saul, Why have you disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answers me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called you, that you may make known to me what I shall do. Then said Samuel, Why then do you ask of me, seeing the LORD is departed from you, and is become your enemy?"
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by TenQ: 7:27pm On Jun 13, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. Challenge the skeptics by proclaiming a near death delusion serves as evidence of a spiritual realm? Is dreaming also evidence of this spiritual realm you speak of? undecided

2. Now you wan play semantic games? undecided

3. According to God, those who are condemned to die, are returned back to the dust from which they were made - Genesis 3 vs 19. And since David was a righteous man of God, his statement about a descent into hell --- most likely figurative --- has to be considered in light of what God said. Or do you instead believe David set out to make a liar of God? undecided
Since I've known you on Nairaland.com, I haven't seen you post anything of value directed at any form of ungodly stance of atheism, Islam or others. The best you do is criticise without correction. Caustic as usual with the fruit of bitterness and personality devoid of joy

Please produce your OWN thread.

3 Likes

Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Kobojunkie: 7:32pm On Jun 13, 2023
TenQ:
■ Some folks will deny that this NEVER happened

1Sam 28:10-16:
"And Saul swore to her by the LORD, saying, As the LORD lives, there shall no punishment happen to you for this thing. Then said the woman, Whom shall I bring up to you? And he said, Bring me up Samuel. And when the woman saw Samuel, she cried with a loud voice: and the woman spoke to Saul, saying, Why have you deceived me? for you are Saul. And the king said to her, Be not afraid: for what saw you? And the woman said to Saul, I saw gods ascending out of the earth. And he said to her, What form is he of? And she said, An old man comes up; and he is covered with a mantle. And Saul perceived that it was Samuel, and he stooped with his face to the ground, and bowed himself. And Samuel said to Saul, Why have you disquieted me, to bring me up? And Saul answered, I am sore distressed; for the Philistines make war against me, and God is departed from me, and answers me no more, neither by prophets, nor by dreams: therefore I have called you, that you may make known to me what I shall do. Then said Samuel, Why then do you ask of me, seeing the LORD is departed from you, and is become your enemy?"
Are you seriously attempting to compare that written of Samuel, a righteous man of God who earned eternal life(an afterlife) upon dying a righteous man of Old according to God's promise in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, to the experience claimed by an atheist who never believed in God beforehand? undecided
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Kobojunkie: 7:33pm On Jun 13, 2023
TenQ:
■ Since I've known you on Nairaland.com, I haven't seen you post anything of value
■ directed at any form of ungodly stance of atheism, Islam or others.
■ The best you do is criticise without correction. Caustic as usual with the fruit of bitterness and personality devoid of joy. Please produce your OWN thread.
1. But nothing of the Truth of God is of value to you religious folks. That is the simple reason. undecided

2. You think what is ungodly is atheism, Islam, and others, and that is the problem that plagues you. God already judged the world outside of the Kingdom of God a long time ago— there is no part two to His judgment—, so you chasing after them and castigating them means you don't even realize what God wants from you nor what He asks for. I mean Jesus Christ made it clear enough to anyone paying attention that His enemies aren't on the outside by right inside the Kingdom of God, the goats who pretend to know Him but reject His Truth--- they are His enemies. undecided

3. You mean the same way Jesus Christ went go around "correcting" the Pharisees of His time? undecided
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Wawelexy(m): 7:40pm On Jun 13, 2023
TenQ:

I used to have a staff like that in my place of work. You can be sure that 99.9% of the time if the consensus report is A, his would be tangent Z.

He thrives in chaos and needless feud

Imagine.... God is just too lenient, reason why he's not like us human, else all this so called atheist wouldn't even be in existence...
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by LordReed(m): 10:19pm On Jun 13, 2023
TenQ:
He died at the hospital
He's no more an Atheist

Happy viewing!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=diPhrDPH8U8

There is no need to comment if you didn't watch the video please

LoLz!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by TenQ: 3:26am On Jun 14, 2023
akakurukukaku:

I thought you guys said the Bible said it is appointed unto man once to die and immediatly after that judgment. Is this not contradicting the Bible.
Lazarus was resurrected by Jesus
The little girl was resurected by Jesus

How many in a million deaths for any reason gets returned back?

Every Christian believe in miracles : a miracle is a temporary suspension of the natural laws
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by TenQ: 3:32am On Jun 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
Are you seriously attempting to compare that written of Samuel, a righteous man of God who earned eternal life(an afterlife) upon dying a righteous man of Old according to God's promise in Deuteronomy 30 vs 15 - 20, to the experience claimed by an atheist who never believed in God beforehand? undecided
So there could be exceptions!?

.. And Lazarus, the Little girl and the son of that woman raised by Elisha.

I forgot that you dink know that Jesus has the power to break the laws of nature here on earth and in heaven as He wills
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by TenQ: 3:34am On Jun 14, 2023
Kobojunkie:
1. But nothing of the Truth of God is of value to you religious folks. That is the simple reason. undecided

2. You think what is ungodly is atheism, Islam, and others, and that is the problem that plagues you. God already judged the world outside of the Kingdom of God a long time ago— there is no part two to His judgment—, so you chasing after them and castigating them means you don't even realize what God wants from you nor what He asks for. I mean Jesus Christ made it clear enough to anyone paying attention that His enemies aren't on the outside by right inside the Kingdom of God, the goats who pretend to know Him but reject His Truth--- they are His enemies. undecided

3. You mean the same way Jesus Christ went go around "correcting" the Pharisees of His time? undecided
Can you please write your own thread!?

Miracles exist whenever the norm is broken by God's mercy. You don't make the rules, God does!
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Kobojunkie: 3:39am On Jun 14, 2023
TenQ:
■ So there could be exceptions!?.. And Lazarus, the Little girl and the son of that woman raised by Elisha.
■ I forgot that you dink know that Jesus has the power to break the laws of nature here on earth and in heaven as He wills
1. Exceptions to God's Law and Judgment? Those you listed aren't exceptions to God's Law— His Covenant— but miracles granted to those not previously judged by God. God is a faithful God means God does not break His Covenant. Saying that there are exceptions to God's Law and Judgement is tantamount to declaring that God is unfaithful and hence untrustworthy. And over and over, that seems to be the very theme of your messages. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

2. So, in your assessment, Jesus Christ is an unfaithful God meaning even though He clearly states that He will not judge and condemn anyone until after He returns and judges the entire world, you would rather believe that Jesus Christ lied and that He in fact judges and condemns people to Hell against His own proclamation and Truth meaning His Word is in fact not everlasting? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by TenQ: 3:40am On Jun 14, 2023
Wawelexy:

Imagine.... God is just too lenient, reason why he's not like us human, else all this so called atheist wouldn't even be in existence...
A day is coming when dead or alive, every Atheist will come to the realisation of how they have used their arrogance and stupidity to seal their eternal rejection from God's presence.

Would it be nice of God to force an Atheist to be with Him for Eternity when they can't even manage to honour God with their lives here on earth (for less than 70 years) ?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by TenQ: 3:43am On Jun 14, 2023
LordReed:

LoLz!
I laugh with you too.... VERY FUNNY!

Except this is a blatant fabrication, I honestly don't understand how a dead person on his bed can see outside his room and seeing his weeping wife.

I've been laughing at this too. Very funny!
Re: Near Death Experience Of An Atheist Professor, Howard Storm by Kobojunkie: 3:44am On Jun 14, 2023
TenQ:
■ Can you please write your own thread!? Miracles exist whenever the norm is broken by God's mercy.
■ You don't make the rules, God does!
Miracles are not exceptions to God's Law and Judgement. Rather, miracles are benefits included in the Law, and miracles do contradict God's own decree. undecided

God's instituted His Law — unchanging— over a thousand years ago for us in Jesus Christ and this Law is everlasting meaning not a single Word of what has been declared will ever change. So, if you think your miracles today or whenever to mean God's Law has changed, you definitely are serving some unfaithful, untrustworthy being that is not the same God written of in Scripture. If He can shift the goalpost around every miracle or millennium, then He most does not fit the description that is the same yesterday, today, and forever. undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Holy Month Of Ramadan - Quotes; Tips; Advise; / Catholic Church And August Meeting. / The Moral Dilemma That Makes Atheism Unwise And Potentially Dangerous.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.