Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:23 AM

Yoruba Farmers Endorse Atiku - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yoruba Farmers Endorse Atiku (19040 Views)

Iseyin In Oyo Where Dairy Biz Generates Cash & Peace Among Fulani/Yoruba Farmers / Igbos Didn’t Endorse Atiku, We Are Still Behind Buhari – Uche Nwosu / Olusegun Obasanjo To Endorse Atiku Abubakar Eventually - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yoruba Farmers Endorse Atiku by sangresan(m): 5:36pm On Feb 08, 2019
Clapbackdon:
[s][/s]

We understand

Your heart is aching with pain , buhari the illiterate buffoon will go back to chatting with his cows soonest

Meaningless monologue...
Re: Yoruba Farmers Endorse Atiku by Clapbackdon: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
sangresan:

Meaningless monologue...
[/s]

Google taught you the word monologue now right ?

Going through your past posts shows you are totally incapable of knowing what that word means.

Just like our illiterate president who doesn't understand what an OTA update means

Better switch back to your pidgiin and stop embarrassing yourself
Buffoon

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Yoruba Farmers Endorse Atiku by Collins9156(m): 5:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Binikingdowm:
grin

If buhari is not followed to the polling booth and be properly guided, he might vote atiku as the president.

Honestly u are 100% correct

1 Like

Re: Yoruba Farmers Endorse Atiku by Tonalphs(f): 5:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
I thought the farmers association were the ones that bought Buhari second term form. Lol. Why the hardship talk by farmers APC n scam lol
Re: Yoruba Farmers Endorse Atiku by asawanathegreat(m): 5:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
I hope you people have your PVC's?
Re: Yoruba Farmers Endorse Atiku by haffaze777(m): 5:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
NdiaraIGBO:

You no go die well for describing my mama's village in such manner. Omo okoro !
Ameengrin
Re: Yoruba Farmers Endorse Atiku by ogunsbanjul(m): 6:18pm On Feb 08, 2019
16 people including Gbenga Daniel who is from Shagamu are claiming to be agbekoya chaiiiiiiiiii. I laugh in Yoruba style. These people that attended family meeting with Gbenga Daniel in his family house on Sunday in Shagamu now claim to be agbekoya. Deceit of the highest
Re: Yoruba Farmers Endorse Atiku by sogodihno: 7:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
Clapbackdon:
[s][/s]

You can't speak proper English, you are trying too hard to sound as if you don't care but it is obvious you are hurting and sad by how people have turned against buhari and it gives me so much joy seeing your faked responses grin

Yes pretend all you want but a look at all your posts here shows how much pains and sorrow you are in grin

Do please go on , but sorry I won't allow you go ;Dgp ahead cry !? Cry some more

kai! na person pikin b this? pls see what u av written and see if u make sense.

Febuhari is here, u go dey alright.
Re: Yoruba Farmers Endorse Atiku by Moukandjo: 9:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Clapbackdon:
As expected, the same fate that befell GEJ the legendary buffoon will surely befall buhari .

After much noise , crowd pulling and shouting everywhere how he deserves as second term , after everyone collected money they did the needful and voted that ignoramus out

Buhari will weep on camera for Nigeria that day grin

Inec will rig but it will still not be enough just like it happened to GEJ , they will steal votes and import voters from Niger republic as usual but still it won't help

Buhari is going home. Though we know atiku is a thief and a dolt but at this point anyone is far better than buhari

Why vote Atiku when we know he is a thief you ask?

An educated intelligent thief will not steal everything in the vault knowing he needs to work with some funds, he won't allow unwarranted looting ... He can read documents before signing , he won't have floated the naira without a thriving local industry to buffer the naira against the dollar.

He won't have allowed thieves like Gaduje, Minna and co still remain in his government.

He won't allow religious killings

He will know what it means to fund the military. He won't put his kids on the board of the nnpc displaying such audacity.
He won't tell us we must give up land for cattle grazing . He won't increase fuel while telling us lies he removed subsidy
He won't is he created thousands of rice farmers yet Nigeria is the second largest importer of rice and United Nations has predicted we would be number one importer of rice by end of this year . He won't make thousands of companies fold up with his useless economic policies there by causing over 10 million jobs loss, that alone is a record no Nigerian president has had except buhari himself in 1984 , so he broke his own record of inflation and job loss.

Buhari Is a waste of space . A good leader insulted belief and confidence in his people, buhari doesn't do any of these , buhari leads through fear...all his party supporters do so out of fear of what efcc will do if they oppose buhari ! Is that a leader ?

Buhari while a man of sound character is a terrible leader, his past and present records speaks volumes.

You can challenge anyone in the world to say what chief Obasanjo achieved and in seconds people will start from internet access to mobile phones etc the list is long... Now ask anyone what buhari has achieved, first you will hear is train railway then they start telling you pdp projects he completed . The only initiative buhari has is the vote buying trader Moni scam. Buhari doesn't understand what employment process is or what unemployment ratio is.. as far as he is concerned everyone should herd cattle or grow grass for cattle. Buhari does not understand economics.. I bet my life if you ask him today why he floated the naira versus the dollar he will tell you he was advised to do so!

How then can an educated graduate like myself vote him because he is a Muslim like me? That is rubbish

Useless president
Your trash plenty to the extent say na waste of time trying to even puncture the trash one by one! You just displayed crass ignorance with the trash you typed up there!
Re: Yoruba Farmers Endorse Atiku by Clapbackdon: 10:28pm On Feb 08, 2019
[s]
Moukandjo:

Your trash plenty to the extent say na waste of time trying to even puncture the trash one by one! You just displayed crass ignorance with the trash you typed up there!
[/s]

You are a dummy
Re: Yoruba Farmers Endorse Atiku by idu11: 2:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
lets make nigeria work again

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamu Garba Gives Update On Lawsuit Against Twitter CEO, Jack Dorsey / Feminist Coalition Accused Of Withdrawing $51,000 From #EndSARS Donations Wallet / Obasanjo & El-Rufai In Italy For Brenthurst Conference On Elections Monitoring

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.