Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,815 members, 7,820,876 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 12:20 AM

Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State (34783 Views)

Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA / Reno Omokri Has This To Say About Tinubu As Akpabio Defects To APC From PDP / Orji Kalu Reacts After Seeing This At APC Campaign Rally In Ekiti State(photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by xcolanto(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
liohan:

I've always seen you comment on every states as if you live there. I don't know much about Benue, so I can't really comment on the situations of things there.
But how come you know all these when you claimed you live in Cross Rivers State?

That guy is just a BMC zombie!! that's how he kept talking about rivers like his from there. The guy is a typical example of jack of all trade and ends up knowing nothing. Very annoying if you ask me.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by yemi15(m): 4:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Excaperx:
Nice
Highest votes and percentage buhari can get in Benue state in 30%..
North central is an easy ride for atiku.
He won't even get 20% if they really love themselves.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by malakaimoscondo: 4:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
rusher14:
Even is own Emir rejected him.

Tueh!!
so u actually believe lamido of adamawa reject atiku abi?let me ask you,did u wnt him to tell a sitting president u can not get my endorsement?don't worry you will knw the reality by 16 feb,u will knw if that endorsement is actually genuine or ruse.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by yemi15(m): 4:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
lielbree:

Loading...... I hope they have worked daura road

Cos no pot hole should slow down his movement fa

We will fly lifeless FC by air, no excuses, in fact if he wants private jet, we will give him. His journey to Daura must be smooth In Jesus Name AMEN.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by malakaimoscondo: 4:49pm On Feb 08, 2019
TheAngry1:
Desperate thief!
even kulikuli cant be enthrusted in ur father's care because of his thieving nature,u calling a great,detribalize,cosmopolitan,business tycoon like atiku ole...tell us who ur papa be bfor i take u serious.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by malakaimoscondo: 4:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
RTSC:

Upon all the gaffes of Muhammad buhari bordering on dementia, people like you still want to vote for him.

Which university or polytechnic did you graduate from?
God bless u sir,the number of vote buhari will get at the polls in tantamount to the number of morons in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by ozo13(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
Excaperx:
Nice

smiles.kogi, kwara, niger and abuja r all part of North central. No way buhari will not defeat atiku in Kogi and Niger.Jos and benue are the only sure states atiku can defeat buhari cos of the way he handled herders crisis. Kwara would have bn a walk over for buhari but for saraki factor its going to b difficult. Abuja will b around 50/50%
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by alen4smith(m): 5:05pm On Feb 08, 2019
RTSC:

Upon all the gaffes of Muhammad buhari bordering on dementia, people like you still want to vote for him.

Which university or polytechnic did you graduate from?
and your type is openly campaigning for a Thief.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by ezkimow(m): 5:27pm On Feb 08, 2019
rusher14:

All these newly registered monikers.

grin
They can't stand the test of time.

Sanu Veteran.
Hope you will still be posting from the afterlife, since you are sure to stand the test of time.....

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by magzey: 5:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
Story of the losers

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by lielbree: 5:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
yemi15:

We will fly lifeless FC by air, no excuses, in fact if he wants private jet, we will give him. His journey to Daura must be smooth In Jesus Name AMEN.
AMEN OOO

NIGERIA MUST BE FREE

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by yemi15(m): 5:44pm On Feb 08, 2019
lielbree:
AMEN OOO
NIGERIA MUST BE FREE
Abi o. It is not negotiable.

1 Like

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by Nobody: 5:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
senatordave1:

Most pdp fans unfortunately do not know the influence of akume or all the other topshots.all they know is that apc will lose simply because of the fulani killings.buhari wont get below 40% in benue.

Lolll, go ask who is Ortom and how Guma local government rigs perfectly. Ortom have been good at delivering wide margin votes from that locality for any politician.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by edupedia: 8:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Excaperx:
Nice

Keep deceiving yourself till the results start coming out...
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by senatordave1(m): 10:19pm On Feb 08, 2019
stinflame:

Lolll, go ask who is Ortom and how Guma local government rigs perfectly. Ortom have been good at delivering wide margin votes from that locality for any politician.
Thats the only lga he will win this time around albeit narrowly in tivland.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by senatordave1(m): 10:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
liohan:

I've always seen you comment on every states as if you live there. I don't know much about Benue, so I can't really comment on the situations of things there.
But how come you know all these when you claimed you live in Cross Rivers State?
My brother,i started following political events in 1999.i make sure i follow and read about the historical and political events in every state so i have a theoretical knowledge about the.I've also travelled round several states.
Re: Photos From PDP Presidential Campaign Rally In Benue State by Tufunky: 1:29pm On Feb 13, 2019
oh

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Thugs Sent To Kill John Eke Njoku, Abia Local Government Chairman Caught / APC, Buhari Seek Court Dismissal Of Appeal To Swear-In Atiku / Chris Ngige Visits Orji Uzor Kalu In His Abuja Home (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.