Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,269 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:08 AM

Weekend Football Preview And Predictions 8/2/19 - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Weekend Football Preview And Predictions 8/2/19 (386 Views)

'Nobody Remembers The 8-2!' - Lewandowski Quizzed On Barca's Humiliation / Highlights Of Barcelona's 8-2 Loss To Bayern (Video, Photos) / Weekend Football Preview And Predictions (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Weekend Football Preview And Predictions 8/2/19 by Sportstotality(m): 4:25pm On Feb 08, 2019
Chievo vs Roma
Away team to win or draw

Milan vs Cagliari
Home team to win

Utretch vs PSV
Away team to win

Man City vs Chelsea
Home team to win
Alternate Prediction: Both teams to score

Liverpool...
Click on the link below to continue reading

https://www.sportstotality.com/weekend-football-preview-and-predictions-8-2-2019/

(1) (Reply)

My Family Forced Me To Leave China - Mikel / 'he Plays My Philosophy For Football' - Chelsea Boss Sarri / Middlesbrough Fans Hail And Praise Mikel Obi As The ‘african Zidane’

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.