Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,436 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:49 PM

Northern Nigerian Women show off their Cultural Dance Moves. Nigerians reacts - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Northern Nigerian Women show off their Cultural Dance Moves. Nigerians reacts (17628 Views)

Two Masquerades Hit Night Club, Show Off Dance Moves (Video, Pictures) / Beautiful Pictures Of Northern Nigerian Women / Little Oyinbo Girl Presents Yoruba Cultural Dance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Northern Nigerian Women show off their Cultural Dance Moves. Nigerians reacts by Bighead9: 8:29am On Feb 09, 2019
Afonja007:
I said northern girls start having sex with alhaji from age of 5 reason why they were called yarinya there ,then almajeri boys start having sex with their malam from age 4 their Malian bang them through their ass,talk of gay prostitution in the north because all northern alhaji are bisexual then fu****ck boys and girls,northerners are like Arab men they love only boys asss

This underaged girl na Northern girl she be, abi? There are many like her in the East. Besides, amongst your Eastern Sisters who engage in Ashawo work, many are underage too.
Yeye people. grin grin

The Northern girls remain the most decent Girls in the world.

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Women show off their Cultural Dance Moves. Nigerians reacts by Afonja007: 8:49am On Feb 09, 2019
Bighead9:

This underaged girl na Northern girl she be, abi? There are many like her in the East. Besides, amongst your Eastern Sisters who engage in Ashawo work, many are underage too.
Yeye people. grin grin

The Northern girls remain the most decent Girls in the world.
tell me the truth one alhaji don nack You akpako for asss before I think?
Re: Northern Nigerian Women show off their Cultural Dance Moves. Nigerians reacts by labani06(m): 8:52am On Feb 09, 2019
Afonja007:
I said northern girls start having sex with alhaji from age of 5 reason why they were called yarinya there ,then almajeri boys start having sex with their malam from age 4 their Malian bang them through their ass,talk of gay prostitution in the north because all northern alhaji are bisexual then fu****ck boys and girls,northerners are like Arab men they love only boys asss
You are lying mr man if u are mistakenly caught molesting even a matured girl in the north then u can receive the beating of ur life that day .

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Women show off their Cultural Dance Moves. Nigerians reacts by Bighead9: 9:25am On Feb 09, 2019
Afonja007:
tell me the truth one alhaji don nack You akpako for asss before I think?

Just like this Imbeci.le is naking your underaged Sister's Akpako. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Women show off their Cultural Dance Moves. Nigerians reacts by Afonja007: 9:32am On Feb 09, 2019
Bighead9:

Just like this Imbeci.le is naking your underaged Sister's Akpako. grin grin grin
I set ask you question You dey insult person God created the way you see him ,the guy did not create him self ,but you by your self allowed alhaji to nack your asss so he can give you suya and codine
Re: Northern Nigerian Women show off their Cultural Dance Moves. Nigerians reacts by Bighead9: 9:48am On Feb 09, 2019
Afonja007:
I set ask you question You dey insult person God created the way you see him ,the guy did not create him self ,but you by your self allowed alhaji to nack your asss so he can give you suya and codine

He still remain an imb.ecile whom you sold your underaged Sister to. Na the old man nak your underaged Sister Belle. grin grin

See as you and your entire family dey Celebrate your imbe.cile inlaw. The guy don turn celebrity for una village. grin

1 Like

Re: Northern Nigerian Women show off their Cultural Dance Moves. Nigerians reacts by asawanathegreat(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Revolva:

why do u say that......do you know anything about the north....is there anywhere that there is no culture...in this world...shame
shame to you
Re: Northern Nigerian Women show off their Cultural Dance Moves. Nigerians reacts by asawanathegreat(m): 9:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Revolva:

why do u say that......do you know anything about the north....is there anywhere that there is no culture...in this world...shame
shame as well
Re: Northern Nigerian Women show off their Cultural Dance Moves. Nigerians reacts by Toluobaeko11: 4:53pm On Feb 11, 2019
The Igbo's on social media have always made me to believe all northerners are bad. Shame on me for accepting such submission. I'm presently serving in Danko/Wassagu local government in Kebbi state, the town I'm posted to is under the Zuru emirate. This people are so lovely I swear! The Christians and Muslims here are living peacefully without hatred to one another. Even though they have their short comings also, but I never expected what I met here.
No tribe or culture is the best. I'm a Yoruba boy, I love the Igbos, and I love the northerners as well. I really blamed myself for believing all what I saw from my Igbo brothers and sisters on social media. I can't talk about all northern states in Nigeria, but thank God I can talk about Kebbi state which is also part of the north. The Moslems and Christian are all nice here. The funniest thing the Moslems always do here to me is calling me pastor whenever I'm going for service on sundays. We're not better than anyone, we're created equally by God Almighty.
Even if some part of the north is so bad, I won't be part of the people preaching only the bad, there are good things and good people in the north as well.
Re: Northern Nigerian Women show off their Cultural Dance Moves. Nigerians reacts by TheKongoEmpire(m): 3:53am On Apr 09, 2019
Afonja007:
One thing people don't understand is northern girls are more corrupt than southern girls but they do theirs inside room,do you know army barracks is where northern girl practice their ashawo work,do you know girls in the north take tramadol with condine then wash it down with Indian hemp,do you know 8 years old girl in the north can service two alhajis at a time,don't let them fool you with their ninja dress ooo angry angry angry
shocked shocked

(1) (2) (Reply)

Some African Proverbs You Suppose To Know / What Is So Wrong With Being Left Handed / Was Mansa-musa Really A Great Man?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.