Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,722 members, 7,816,972 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:46 PM

Indecision: A Setback To Your Career Goals - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Indecision: A Setback To Your Career Goals (242 Views)

READ: Schools Reopening Suffers A Major Setback After A New Development / OAU: The Sustained Management's Indecision, A Case Of Complicity / Jamb Limiting Registration To Only CBT Centres Is A Setback (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Indecision: A Setback To Your Career Goals by starryadmin: 6:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
As I woke up today, I checked the calendar on my

Phone, took a deep breath and said to myself,

Now February is going again.

So,

I took my last year To-do-List and saw a lot of plans

and goals I didn’t achieve. Then I checked my new resolution To-do-List

but realize I have not achieved January goals.

…… As reported by a friend called Sanctus.

This could be your situation too.

The truth is,

“You can have it all, Just not all at once.” ― Oprah Winfrey

Just pick one GOAL at a time and act FAST on it.

If you refuse to act now, like learning that new skill to advance

your career, you would eventually pay twice for it (Lost opportunities and time).

Don’t wait till you lose an opportunity just because

you didn’t have a certain skill.

The future consequences of not developing oneself NOW

Is far bigger than the amount you pay for personal development.

P.S: A man who dares to waste one hour of time

has not discovered the value of life. ― Charles Darwin

Unfortunately, the clock is ticking, the hours are going by.

The past increases, the future recedes. Possibilities decreasing, regrets mounting. ― Haruki Murakami

Anything worth doing, is worth doing NOW.

Do you have any Question to ask then

Call : 07038174484, 08023428420

www.starrygoldacademy.com

Starry Gold Academy: NO 1 TUITION CENTER WITH HIGHEST EXAM PASS RATE AT ONE SITTING FOR PROFESSIONAL EXAMS IN NIGERIA

(1) (Reply)

About 1.8 Million Candidates To Write UTME 2019 Exam – JAMB Discloses / Useful Summit For You To Attend / Take Advantage Of Strategic Audience Targeting With PPC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.