Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,956 members, 7,825,005 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 11:11 PM

Real Pictures From AIT In Benue Atiku Rally. Scanty Crowds Receive Him. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Real Pictures From AIT In Benue Atiku Rally. Scanty Crowds Receive Him. (5246 Views)

Northwest APC Campaign Rally Scanty After Wasting Millions For Mobilisation(phot / Sowore: DSS Claims They Wanted To Release Him But No One Came To Receive Him / Pictures Of Mammoth Crowds That Attended Atiku Rally In Lagos State. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Real Pictures From AIT In Benue Atiku Rally. Scanty Crowds Receive Him. by Mainmanpadi(m): 10:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:
The unpopularity of Ortom now among Benue indigenes has rubbed off on Atiku.

It was reported that Ortom rallied people from the villages with cash incentives who came in several busloads to grace the rally
I'm a witness, okada riders were given 2k each to accompany thier convoy to make it look like Ortom is popular in Benue. They also used those old Benue links macopolo to bring people from the villages.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Pictures From AIT In Benue Atiku Rally. Scanty Crowds Receive Him. by Nobody: 10:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mainmanpadi:
I'm a witness, okada riders were given 2k each to accompany thier convoy to make it look like Ortom is popular in Benue. They also used those old Benue links macopolo to bring people from the villages.
Nawa o..are you serious?

3 Likes

Re: Real Pictures From AIT In Benue Atiku Rally. Scanty Crowds Receive Him. by Nobody: 11:06pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mainmanpadi:

God bless you for siding with the truth.

As Ortom has been rejected so has Atiku

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Pictures From AIT In Benue Atiku Rally. Scanty Crowds Receive Him. by Nobody: 11:41pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:

God bless you for siding with the truth.

As Ortom has been rejected so has Atiku
In my prediction, I had already given Benue and Taraba to PDP...but what I saw in Taraba when PMB visited and Atiku poor outing in Benue..I will definitely rewiew the two states

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Real Pictures From AIT In Benue Atiku Rally. Scanty Crowds Receive Him. by BecaciaBarbie(f): 12:00am On Feb 09, 2019
it's funny, but i think we have more of APC members there, who came to spy.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Real Pictures From AIT In Benue Atiku Rally. Scanty Crowds Receive Him. by senatordave1(m): 12:25am On Feb 09, 2019
myboy2111:

In my prediction, I had already given Benue and Taraba to PDP...but what I saw in Taraba when PMB visited and Atiku poor outing in Benue..I will definitely rewiew the two states
While ill still give apc 40% in the two states,i wont be surprised if they end up winning.ortom is already a goner.

1 Like

Re: Real Pictures From AIT In Benue Atiku Rally. Scanty Crowds Receive Him. by Nobody: 1:04am On Feb 09, 2019
senatordave1:

While ill still give apc 40% in the two states,i wont be surprised if they end up winning.ortom is already a goner.
Hmmn..okay..as if propaganda in the media did not work
Re: Real Pictures From AIT In Benue Atiku Rally. Scanty Crowds Receive Him. by Mainmanpadi(m): 6:39am On Feb 10, 2019
myboy2111:

Nawa o..are you serious?
If u know anybody in makurdi ask him, u will know the truth

(1) (2) (Reply)

African-American Soldier Trace His Ancestry To Nigerian Igbo (pic) / What A Man Saw At The Grave Of Late Chief Of Staff / The Attacks On Reno Proves The Nature Of Most Igbos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.