Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:32 AM

Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D (5315 Views)

Idris Ahmed: Court Grants Bail To Suspended Accountant-General, Co-Defendants / Ibukun Ayodele: Court Grants Bail To #EndSARS Protester Who Lost Baby In Prison / Martins Idakpini: Court Martial Grants Bail To Soldier Who Criticized Buratai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D by 9Ebiscoo: 7:49am On Apr 11, 2019
MCEBISCOO.COM

Justice E.T Okara of a Bayelsa High Court on Wednesday admitted four of the five ‘whistleblowers’ accused of conspiracy to rob Gov Seriake Dickson, to bail in the sum of N3 million each.

The fifth accused, Mr Tamnatonye Jacob, was on Feb 27, 2019 granted bail to the sum of N2 million on medical grounds,

Delivering a ruling, Justice Okara, admitted the remaining four accused to bail following a pending bail application filed by their counsels.

The accused who were granted bail are Esther Engbeke, Wodu Ebikebomu, Emmanuel Dorgu and Sinclair Thursday are being tried for alleged conspiracy to commit armed robbery.

The judge ordered the four accused to produce one surety each who must be a civil servant who must on Grade Level 12.

Okara adjourned the case until May 20, for continuation of defence.

The accused had earlier denied the charge and told the court that they contemplated disclosing a location where Dickson stashed cash to benefit from the whistle blowing policy of the Federal Government.

They have been in prison since their arrest in May 2018 and will remain in custody at the Okaka Prisons until they meet the bail conditions.

https://www.newsexpressngr.com/news/73166-Court-grants-bail-to-4-whistleblowers-accused-of-alleged-conspiracy-to-rob-Gov-Dickson

Re: Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D by stevearagorn(m): 8:13am On Apr 11, 2019
Na FTC dey rush us
Re: Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D by Nobody: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2019
I go like make una analyse this story wella.
Them wan go show them where money wey governor steal dey
Governor change am for them say them wan rob am.
Main question is this....wey the money? Where he see money.
Interestingly that matter has been quashed.
Nigeria. Mad country.

Reminds me of my neighbor that year.
Anytime mama travel my compound don turn hotel
Boys dey ship in mamas on a daily
Neighbor go carry phone dey update my mama
Report everything
Mum came home one day and said my son,"whatever you do be discrete. Mama London reported you to me." Before she come treat my fvuck up.
Mind your business people. It takes no effort to do so.
Patiently dey wait for the day I go meet some monikers wey love to dey mention me for no reason. That day go sweet. We go make FP.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D by paullo240: 8:14am On Apr 11, 2019
See where greediness has brought you whistle-blowers
Re: Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D by Awanja(m): 8:15am On Apr 11, 2019
Na whistle come blow them now
Re: Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D by LilSmith55(m): 8:19am On Apr 11, 2019
Ehn Ehn
Re: Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D by Nobody: 8:21am On Apr 11, 2019
cool
LilSmith55:
Ehn Ehn
Re: Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D by RZArecta2(m): 8:28am On Apr 11, 2019
Seriake Dickson the criminal who loots Bayelsa state dry is afraid people want to steal the looted funds from him

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D by mykelswa(m): 9:08am On Apr 11, 2019
Those who blow whistle do out of greed bcus d money no reach them. Ijot hypocrites i like d gov
Re: Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D by yommitte00(m): 9:21am On Apr 11, 2019
Tor
Re: Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D by ubimagos: 9:22am On Apr 11, 2019
Imagine, compromised system, turning good deed to bad. Both the EFCC and the Judge has the listening ears of the Chief executive officer. Endure your travail while it last, such a pity.
Re: Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D by JustAvo: 9:25am On Apr 11, 2019
Strange
Re: Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D by TOPCRUISE(m): 9:36am On Apr 11, 2019
Whistle blowing has been compromised. The Governors and politicians have moles and spies out there feeding him info and alerts on any suspicious character. Nigerian Police are one of the moles. To nail a Governor on money laundering, fraudulent transaction charges, you have to be super smart than the oceans 11, 12 and 13 and faster than Dominic torreto fast and furious.

2 Likes

Re: Court Grants Bail To 4 Whistleblowers Accused Of Alleged Conspiracy To Rob Gov D by vonlogon: 1:50pm On Apr 11, 2019
From whistle blower to arm robber. No be everything wey eye see mouth dey yan

(1) (Reply)

Bello El Rufai Threatened To Rape Someone's Mother, his mother supports him. / Ijelespeaks Who Exposes Nnamdi Kanu Got This In 24hours - PHOTOS / President Jonathan Predicts Stable Electricity By April 2011

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.