Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,241 members, 7,811,671 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 04:57 PM

Win The USD$25,000 Prize For Edtech Innovations In Developing Countries - Programming - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Programming / Win The USD$25,000 Prize For Edtech Innovations In Developing Countries (835 Views)

I have a few app ideas i am interested in developing, lets work together / Abdulhakim Bashir Wins Startup Innovation Competition In UAE, Gets $10k Prize / In Developing A Private Ussd System, Do You Have To Pay Network Services ? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Win The USD$25,000 Prize For Edtech Innovations In Developing Countries by cindylee: 6:55pm On Feb 08, 2019
A search for the most innovative EdTech companies across the world, targeting teaching and learning in the developing world, refugee, displacement and socially disadvantaged contexts.
30 start-ups will be selected to join be in Dubai from the 22-24 March 2019 to take part in three days of pitching, networking and EdTech focused discussions.
12 will pitch again and 6 semi-finalists will take the stage for the chance to win 3 prizes of USD$25,000.
Learn how to create and deliver a winning pitch and tell the most compelling impact story.
Deep dive into the current state of the EdTech market to find out what EdTech investors are looking for, and what EdTech products education ministers and their educators are buying.
Hear from other start-ups who will share the challenges of scaling globally and the lessons they learned on the way.
Find out what teachers expect EdTech to do for them.
Enjoy world class networking.
By participating in this contest (“Contest“), each company or person who applies or is nominated (“Applicant”) accepts and agrees to be bound by the terms and conditions.I

Eligibility

To be eligible, an Applicant:

https://desertbloomadvisory.com/2019/02/08/win-the-usd25000-prize-for-edtech-innovations-in-developing-countries/
Re: Win The USD$25,000 Prize For Edtech Innovations In Developing Countries by vezycash(m): 4:12pm On Feb 10, 2019
I've got a education based software currently being tested and used by students.

And so, for the first time I'm my life I'm actually considering entry for a competition.

Winning $25k shouldn't hurt. Thanks

(1) (Reply)

Touch VPN Free Unlimited VPN Proxy Wifi Privacy / How To Send Call Me Back Sms ? / What’s The Difference Between Web Hosting And Domain Hosting?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.