Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,223 members, 7,953,839 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:38 AM

Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) (39840 Views)

Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Curves In Figure-Hugging Mini Dress, Fans React / Funke Adesiyan Slams Lady Who Criticized Her Over Her Cleavage-Baring Outfit / Shola Ogudu Bares Cleavage In A Car (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Okies.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 9:38pm On Feb 08, 2019
You are a draftsman not an Architect.
#Richdad
logon599:
That Richdad50's Odunlade meme perfectly depicts this- nothing interesting here.

Do you need affordable and professional Architectural designs? See my signature below or checkout my profile for more samples. Thanks
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 9:39pm On Feb 08, 2019
Grupo:
Upon all the surgeries and silicone injection, her breasts still look small.
You must be a fan of big boobs for you to have emphasized on her small boobs. Locate Cossy Orjiakor, you will testify.
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by poyet(m): 9:45pm On Feb 08, 2019
princechurchill:
We're currently searching for the cleavage as mentioned by the OP
You are The best bad type. grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by HenryInno1(m): 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
[color=#990000][/color]Na Boy?
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by logon599: 9:47pm On Feb 08, 2019
Richdad50:
You are a draftsman not an Architect.
#Richdad

That's not what my certificates and clients say. But, you know, whatever makes you happy.
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 9:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Do you want Clients or you wish to work in a firm.
logon599:

That's not what my certificates and clients say. But, you know, whatever makes you happy.
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by logon599: 10:01pm On Feb 08, 2019
Richdad50:
Do you want Clients or you wish to work in a firm.

Clients
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by Richdad50(m): 10:02pm On Feb 08, 2019
Mail me. Your location is key
logon599:

Clients
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by AbbeyvanPersie(m): 10:04pm On Feb 08, 2019
tfash96:
This girl don learn to dey dress like mord-sith e remain small 2 get am full.....chaii
she'll be punishing the seekers on nairaland grin
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by BABANGBALI: 10:08pm On Feb 08, 2019
Olosho
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by Dollabiz: 10:32pm On Feb 08, 2019
i have seen enough of this thing.nothing.to see again.
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by AllenSpencer: 11:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Ambode don chop better thing kiss
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by olisaEze(m): 11:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
princechurchill:

Huh!? Breast way done change from liquid to powdered milk how e wan take get cleavage!

Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
princechurchill:

You know you're wicked, abi?
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by TruthHurts100: 11:40pm On Feb 08, 2019
Cleavage or Fjord

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by 9jaRealist: 12:21am On Feb 09, 2019
princechurchill:

grin grin grin *dead*
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by damaan(m): 12:49am On Feb 09, 2019
See as finger black..yama yama undecided
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by sweetTai(m): 2:01am On Feb 09, 2019
Go and marry and make sure he’s the one who won’t give you a STD.

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by SaturnNick(m): 2:14am On Feb 09, 2019
PotatoSalad:
Ok. Just a reminder to Nigerian girls. Look at her trousers. This isn't made for hot climate regions eg Nigeria.
You can't wear that and expect your privates not to smell.
Select your clothing wisely. Go for skirts or loose trousers that will let your nunu breathe.
Women in Florida wear skimpy dresses cos of the hot weather there. Our own is to do fashion. Imagine dudes wearing thick hoodie in the hot afternoon in the name of feeling fly
True, true

1 Like

Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 3:09am On Feb 09, 2019
BOOMnaija:
This lady looks like a sex doll

The breast no balance. All these Naija plastic surgeons na quack shocked
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by thunderbabs: 3:32am On Feb 09, 2019
Child of the world
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by Nobody: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2019
How dey zoomed image wan take help me now undecided....in fact, how dey entire picture wan take help me?
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by tfash96(m): 7:33am On Feb 09, 2019
AbbeyvanPersie:
she'll be punishing the seekers on nairaland grin
lol grin grin ;Dabi now don't join that association of seekers o
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by Tizu(m): 9:11am On Feb 09, 2019
Why promote a harlot?
Re: Toke Makinwa Rocks Her Cleavage In See-Through Outfit (Photos) by ajebuter(f): 6:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
madridguy:
Sister Ajebuter, I need a girl like this grin Can you help me make me with her fit trek from Lagos to Daura to congratulate Baba next 2 week shocked

cheesy grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

Meraiah Ekeinde Celebrates Her 18th Birthday Today (Photos) / Toke Makinwa Runs To MFM Church To Crush Spiritual Hold On Husband(see Tweet) / Korede Bello And Emir Of Kano's Son, Enjoy Horse Rides

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.