Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,574 members, 7,820,062 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

Today Is Propose Day 2019! Some Propose Day Quotes That Will Stun Your Partner - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Today Is Propose Day 2019! Some Propose Day Quotes That Will Stun Your Partner (257 Views)

Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? / Nigerian Groom & Bride Storm Wedding Reception In Keke Convoy, Photos Stun Many / Latest Fathers Day Quotes In 2019 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Today Is Propose Day 2019! Some Propose Day Quotes That Will Stun Your Partner by massmediang: 7:26pm On Feb 08, 2019
Propose Day is celebrated across the world as the day people express love to someone they like. It is always celebrated on the second day of Valentine week, after the Rose Day, and this year is fell on Friday, February 8. While the Rose Day marks the beginning of the Valentine Week, the Propose Day is the second day of the Valentine week.
Telling someone how you feel about them can be a daunting thing to do. Propose Day is the perfect day to go ahead and do it. This day of the Valentine Week is a celebration of love, so go ahead and let that special someone know how you feel about them, or remind your partner how much they mean to you by wishing them happy propose day. Just be respectful of other people’s feelings this Propose Day.
There are some Propose Day quotes and images that will help you express your feelings on this special day.

Here are some thoughtful wishes, SMSes, quotes, images and WhatsApp messages to send out this Propose Day:
“On this special day I want to say: Grow old along with me, the best is yet to be.
Will you spend the rest of your life with me?”
“I give you all my love
I promise to stay forever
And remain true to you
Happy Propose Day, my sweet Valentine.”

“There are many love stories in this world, but ours is the sweetest. It is sweet because you are in the love story. Will you be with me forever?”

“Today the second day of Valentine week, which just started two days back. Love is already in the air, and in my life, because of you. Happy Propose Day, my love.”
See many more here:
http://wakkinews.com/2019/02/08/today-is-propose-day-2019-see-some-propose-day-quotes-that-will-stun-your-partner/

(1) (Reply)

Every Family's Choice / You can Live above your Salary in a legitimate way.And Still Retired Proud / Astrological Remedies For Quarrels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.