Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,966 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? (12548 Views)

Married Couples: How Do You Cope With Temptation To Cheat? / Married And Clubbing / Mention The Year You Will Like To Get Married And At What Age (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Deenillah(m): 9:05am On Aug 09, 2023
How did your spouse proposed.
We're you swept off your feet or it was just a normal day occasion?
Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Zigzagman: 6:46pm On Aug 11, 2023
Note. 73% of men who are married didn't propose to their wives. It's the wife who wanted the marriage.

So get your head out of lalaland and face the music

Meanwhile, here's how to ask the marriage question without threatening him

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N5A3ReRdJzI

124 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Theama(m): 7:04pm On Aug 11, 2023
Zigzagman:
Note. 73% of men who are married didn't propose to their wives. It's the wife who wanted the marriage.

cheesy

53 Likes

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Nobody: 1:13pm On Aug 12, 2023
He proposed during sex, but I didn't take him seriously because I thought it was the sex talking until he brought out the ring to me later on... grin grin grin

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by patrislayqueen: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
Honest proposal grin

Meanwhile, GAS CARBURETOR CONVERTER is still much available...

37 Likes

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by GanagiBitrus: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Kanekwagii(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
Long story
Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Guderian(m): 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Worriedwife: 3:48pm On Aug 12, 2023
Zigzagman:

Allow married people answer

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by ZUKKYY(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Na person wer get money the propose

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by BabaIbo: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Rubbish

1 Like

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Sweetvie: 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
Here to read comments grin

1 Like

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by nepapole(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2023
I didn't propose sha...

To me, its not necessary

I was never going to date without the intention of marriage.

So from the first day, she knew I was in to marry her.

65 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Rehoboth2020(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2023

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9erI9SvAv_M

Learn about how to import from China from this video

1 Like

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Guderian(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Samantha124:
He proposed during sex, but I didn't take him seriously because I thought it was the sex talking until he brought out the ring to me later on... grin grin grin

The juice was too saucy man had too quickly tie the knot

Didn't know you're married

27 Likes

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by jobedge9ja: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2023
Interesting to learn about marriage proposals were made.

Like someone had earlier said, most marriages took place because the ladies involved wanted to settle down.

Whether you were proposed or not, long lasting marriage and happiness is all that we desire.

7 Likes

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Hopez456(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2023
Proposal is for otondos.

Why propose when we both know we ain't playing games from the beginning.

All those proposals na just for cameras and paparazzi.

22 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Kemzpeter: 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2023
Just passing
Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by 1Sharon(f): 3:56pm On Aug 12, 2023
Samantha124:

😳

2 Likes

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
I'm not, just engaged for now.
Guderian:

The juice was too saucy man had too quickly tie the knot

Didn't know you're married

8 Likes

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Nobody: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
😂😂😂
1Sharon:

😳
Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by LegallyBlunt: 3:57pm On Aug 12, 2023
There are a thousand and one better things than how a man proposed to a woman.

Be more concerned about love, character sacrifice, and giving.

Whether he knelt down, prostrated, put ring inside food or not doesn't matter.

I've seen couples that had elaborate proposals in shiny halls and lovely settings fall out of love within months and weeks, leading to terrible divorces.

Don't let social media fool you. Discussions about how you'll both live, eat, raise children, pursue career goals, and others, are more helpful than getting one to kneel or organize a party to propose.

18 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Sultty(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2023
Zigzagman:

exactly. We Nigerian men have to time for shenanigans. Oh u think we all kneel to propose to girls that almost d whole town don pound like hard fufu, just dey play

9 Likes

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by BluntCrazeMan: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2023

I told her to call her dad and find out the process of collecting the list for the paying of Bride-Price..

That was when she knew I was thinking of marriage.

36 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by ikennaoma(m): 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2023
na tell I tell am after money don set o.. I wan marry you how far we fit run and she said no wahala..

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by SamuelLoch: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
This thread is supposed to be interesting but the kind people wey flood this platform nowadays won't let the thread be reasonable and fun. Just look at the first few comments.

If it was IG or Twitter now, you would read amazing experiences.

We need to do better especially with the Tribalism bullshit 😒

Well, I would have loved to contribute but I never marry/engage

37 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by pegix(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
500 level medicine

We was fucking though. angry
Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by Dreament(m): 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2023
Samantha124:
I'm not, just engaged for now.
propose kwa, na Belle be the proposal. Once Belle Don enter marriage don set.

7 Likes

Re: Married And Engaged Couples: How Did He Propose? by alpharoyalty: 4:02pm On Aug 12, 2023
Real men propose with pregnancy.
wink

14 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Mother In Law Has Destroyed My Marriage Due To Husband's Mamas Boy Nature / My Husband Is Acting Funny / Widow Loses Her Three Children After Fire Gutted Their House In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.