Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,533 members, 7,826,995 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 03:10 AM

Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi (61080 Views)

Soldiers Intercept ₦100 Million Cash Collected By Bandits As Ransom (video) / Young Boy Dressed Up As DPO By Hoodlums In Imo State (Video) / Uche Elendu's Shop Looted By Hoodlums In Lagos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by sultan1014(m): 6:54am On Feb 09, 2019
God, What kinda country is this
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by naijapikin04(m): 6:57am On Feb 09, 2019
cool cool cool

Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by Awaja(m): 7:05am On Feb 09, 2019
If we no make money wetin we make ? They should arrest this amplifier of rituals.
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by mechanics(m): 7:05am On Feb 09, 2019
They made a mistake by entering the vehicle, I just hope they will be caught
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by Vulcanheph(m): 7:13am On Feb 09, 2019
itchie:
Anytime I see news like this, I feel like cursing olamide and lil kesh for their stupidity. They don't know the damage they are doing to society with their stupid songs
The panties stealing trend started before their song was released.....you should blame the FG for allowing unemployment to skyrocket to this level and make people become desperate.

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by martius101(m): 7:28am On Feb 09, 2019
itchie:
Anytime I see news like this, I feel like cursing olamide and lil kesh for their stupidity. They don't know the damage they are doing to society with their stupid songs

You Mimi abegi....if na Odunlade or Yule edochie that acted ritual movies it's going to be a moral movie abi?
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by SmithRussell(m): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2019
In as much as I still don't believe in this pant rituals thing,, the story still doesn't add up. . Which day JEEP turn to TAXI??

Women can lie

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:16am On Feb 09, 2019
courna:

true talk...

by the way you look beautiful
Thank you
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by Nobody: 8:19am On Feb 09, 2019
Rubbiish:

Lol...see your bad mouth and u carry innocent face...
Haha
That's the #fact
He really makes a lot of noise
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by DoctorGenerator: 8:30am On Feb 09, 2019
itchie:

In a civilised society, Olamide and lil Kesh would have been interested because it's obvious they are knownledgeable of this trend. They definitely have information that will be useful to curb this trend.
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by sallazlee(m): 10:16am On Feb 09, 2019
itchie:
true talk

1 Like

Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by sallazlee(m): 10:23am On Feb 09, 2019
“We also learnt that when they meet women who are not wearing pants, they give them pants and force them to wear them for about five minutes before taking them away from their victims”, .. see as we dey promote morality from stupid, crazy nonsense song from olamide chai

Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by seangy4konji: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pantimeter
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by LuckyM: 1:38pm On Feb 09, 2019
Girls and flashy car self! Ladies be wise.
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by mhizdebbygold(f): 2:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
One patametre make one benzimetre grin grin grin grin
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by richie240: 3:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
ComeAndobo:

I dont get. Is Olamide a native doctor or lil kesh is the one forcing people to do this.

Olawalesmarter:
Pant stealing have been happening even before Olamide and Lil kesh released that music, But sick people are taking out their frustration on them. Nigerians are just so backward in thinking, so if a musician sing that you should use your Mama for ritual because of Money, You will start doing it too cheesy

Gentlemen, don't dull. They are YORUBAS....don't u get it?
That's d hypocritical 'ipobic' thinking 4 u.
All ds years Kanayo o kanayo has been doing rituals in movies, ever heard any one of 'them' curse him for rituals in d land?
Pathetic lots!

courna:

bro music send strong messages.....

in as much people don't want to engage in such act...

music like that of olamide and Lil kesh Can motivate them and make them see nothing bad in it
....to use ur warp logic: As kok acts about rituals in movies, he's d cause of ritual killings in nigeria

2 Likes

Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by courna(m): 4:46pm On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=richie240 post=75567113

....to use ur warp logic: As kok acts about rituals in movies, he's d cause of ritual killings in nigeria

[/quote]

your thinking is so narrow....

most of the movies don't support it infact they act against it ..

if you watch the movies very well the person involved in such act tend to suffer for the act that alone will make people think twice before doing it....

and about olamide's song maybe you need to listen to it again....

it's pure rubbish

I respect olamide so much but that song is bad one

a very bad one
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by olioxx(m): 5:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ahhhh! Olamide and Lil Kesh, God purnish you!!!
So it has gotten to this extent? Hmm, we have lost it in this country big time.
How will I protect my elder sister ntori olohun. Pls advise me...
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by olioxx(m): 6:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
Vulcanheph:

The panties stealing trend started before their song was released.....you should blame the FG for allowing unemployment to skyrocket to this level and make people become desperate.
Bro I tire oo
may God have mercy
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by richie240: 9:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
courna:

your thinking is so narrow....most of the movies don't support it infactthey act against it ..if you watch the movies very well the person involved in such act tend to sufferfor the act that alone will make people think twice before doing it....and about olamide's song maybe you need to listen to it again....it's pure rubbish I respect olamide so much but that song is bad onea very bad one
uncle, we know ur types.
keep ur respect under your pillow.
Your hypocrisy reeks to high low heavens.
Two ipobic adults commit crime, instead of accepting responsibility u are (as usual) pointing fingers.

Continue hiding behind 'un-narrow' logic. Your body languages speak volumes.

Hatred/hypocrisy is like smoke...., irrespective of how u want to cover it,it can't be hidden!
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by martius101(m): 8:48am On Mar 11, 2019
MatthAnn post=75545416[b:
]Get rich quick, [/b]die young.
Olamide singing and making noise since time immemorial

At least e get money....what if e go die and e no get money...
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by martius101(m): 8:50am On Mar 11, 2019
freemanbubble:

Imagine!!!
"We also learnt that when they meet women who are not wearing pants, they give them pants and force them to wear them for about five minutes before taking them away from their victims”

Humans are cursed but
Africans are a disgrace
And Nigerians are worse

How can someone in his or her right full sense believe pants can make you wealthy!

Dey dia....Dem do am continuously and u said it ain't working?..don't be shy to ask God for sense

Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by martius101(m): 8:52am On Mar 11, 2019
Homeboiy:
And chioma leave two of her pants for my house since November

That babe get mind oo

[b]As I dey broke [/b]so

Na because say u no want get money.... sorry
Re: Corpers' Pants, Sanitary Pads Collected By Hoodlums In Ebonyi by Nobody: 12:03pm On Mar 11, 2019
martius101:

At least e get money....what if e go die and e no get money...
So
At least he can use his talent to teach morality,not the other way round.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Man Films Armed Robbery Attack Along Benin/Ore Expressway (Photo) / Uncle Kills Seven-year-old Twins For Rituals In Delta, Flees (pics) / Slay King Killed For Stealing iPhone And Laptop In Edo. Graphic Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.