Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,935 members, 7,956,516 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 01:12 PM

Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State (30737 Views)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by AyakaDunukofia: 11:51pm On Feb 08, 2019
Jonathan's votes in each of the NW states were mostly between 100 to 200k, and the overall margin of victory between him and Buhari was 2.4 million.

With Atiku favoured to win some states and kwankwaso putting a big knife in Nw votes, where will Buhari get the votes to close this impending deficit?

No one yet has been able to give a non partisan plausible answer to this question ?
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Kennydoc(m): 11:52pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Your fraudulent pictures have already been busted by AIT and those on ground live.

You keep showing head level pictures when AIT mistakenly showed an aerial view before quickly taking it down but the picture exposing the scanty rally was captured before they took it down

Can you please show us Buhari's campaign rally pictures in Benue and let's compare. The ones that were posted here showed the field completely empty.
What's your point really?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Slynation(m): 11:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
Even if only 5people attended this rally.....!! Buhari can never win Benue State....!! I can stake my scrotum on this.....!!

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Giftedhand92: 11:56pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Here is one more from an elevated angle live from the venue itself .

Notice the back? grin

What is wrong with you?

What's your business with crowd? I'm supporting nobody, but your altitude sucks trying so hard to discredit their effort... PDP is an opposition party now and that's how it should be...

Everybody should wait till Feb 16 and not who pulled the highest crowd!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Gabriel004: 11:57pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Your fraudulent pictures have already been busted by AIT and those on ground live.

You keep showing head level pictures when AIT mistakenly showed an aerial view before quickly taking it down but the picture exposing the scanty rally was captured before they took it down

grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Gabriel004: 11:59pm On Feb 08, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Even your own picture confirms the exposure of the fraud perpetrated by the PDP photographers.

This is your pic first and mine is second at a slightly raised angle.

Look at the back
grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Gabriel004: 12:01am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Here is one more from an elevated angle live from the venue itself .

Notice the back? grin
grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Anambralstson: 12:39am On Feb 09, 2019
Giftedhand92:

What is wrong with you?

What's your business with crowd? I'm supporting nobody, but your altitude sucks trying so hard to discredit their effort... PDP is an opposition party now and that's how it should be...

Everybody should wait till Feb 16 and not who pulled the highest crowd!!!
Don't mind the bitter e-rat Benue is a state I'm 100% sure Buhari will lose heavily

More pictures from PDP rally

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Anambralstson: 12:42am On Feb 09, 2019
Benue and middle belt is for Atiku

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Anambralstson: 12:45am On Feb 09, 2019
More from Benue state

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by xpool(m): 1:16am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Even your own picture confirms the exposure of the fraud perpetrated by the PDP photographers.

Look at the back
What are you doing to yourself?
The seating capacity that was filled to the brim, even in your picture, that you are blind to see nko.
See as e dey pain you you

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by aguizm(m): 1:21am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Afonja goan sleep, i am Benue born and bred so leave story.Buhari can never win Benue but come to think of it, you guys in APC are so funny, with all the Fulani herdsmen killing that happened with Buhari doing Nada you still expect them to vote for the same party that killed them.Not every one is a zombie please.SO oga forget Benue and we dash you south westerners Buhari. We in the middle belt,south east and south south with 50% of the north are fully Atikukated.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by aguizm(m): 1:22am On Feb 09, 2019
xpool:

What are you doing to yourself?
The seating capacity that was filled to the brim, even in your picture, that you are blind to see nko.
See as e dey pain you you
I weak for that zombie.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by hungumawa1: 1:40am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku has really rebranded himself.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by excell123: 1:58am On Feb 09, 2019
Christians should pray fervently.
Meanwhile, The greatest event comes up this Saturday & Sunday 8am daily, at the Lord's Chosen HQ church, Ijesha Lagos.
Theme: FROM SORROW TO JOY.
Do not miss it.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by AtikuMeansJobs: 2:44am On Feb 09, 2019
Most often we judge other groups by their worst examples while judging ourselves by our best intentions.APC has no plans for south south- they have made it clear that there won't be restructuring in Nigeria which the south south desperately needs, so they have no gain supporting buhari.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Nellybii: 2:51am On Feb 09, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Nice

The only state sure for buhari in middle belt is Niger state and ibb is there for PDP(Ibrahim babaginda).

Benue, pleatueu,kwara,kogi,nassarawa all atikulated.

Abuja usually goes to the ruling party

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by olajizz01(m): 3:23am On Feb 09, 2019
Anambralstson:
Benue and middle belt is for Atiku
Middle belt like which state are you talking about,if they like kwara,kogi,Niger,abuja,even Nasarawa and Benue,you are just wasting much of your time.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by JACKSNOW(m): 3:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Look at the back

So to you ,every body that was presence at APC campaign will vote APC,?? Some when there to see if the ruling party stole anything from the government to share. grin
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by celeiyke: 4:00am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Look at the back

Olodo that's b4 campaign started see the VIP bus.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Sunjay13(m): 4:23am On Feb 09, 2019
See polticians opening their teeth like they care about the masses.Only God can save the land. embarassed
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Tchiman(m): 4:53am On Feb 09, 2019
The crowd you see at political campaigns are due to unemployment...

You can't have a job and be attending rallies!!

#votewisely

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Gforce2019: 5:06am On Feb 09, 2019
Timatayo1:
5 million Apc supporters will die of heart attacks by February 16-19 when they hear that Atiku has won by the grace of God

....and one million PDP supporters will die of high blood pressure by February 17-18 when they hear say baba don win this election by a wide margin...

I know you will be part of the victim...

3 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Numlock: 5:30am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You have a big problem.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Heffe: 5:39am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I have busted your fraudulent pictures so stop posting this your eye view pictures that atrempt to hide the fraud at the back due the scanty gathering.

Ortom will be defeated in Benue and so will Atiku

Below are the pictures of the middle and both left side and right side of the venue exposing the scanty nature your eye view pictures are desperately trying to hide cheesy
We knw ortom will loose, yea dats sure,but atiku will win more dan 65%
No doubt me cos I'm idoma and currently in benue and i knw wat is on ground..
Have u forgotten how de buhari led govt. Abandoned and left us for dead wen d fulani militia were ravaging our lands? They even adviced us that instead of dying,its better to give up our lands..
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Nobody: 6:06am On Feb 09, 2019
Kennydoc:

Can you please show us Buhari's campaign rally pictures in Benue and let's compare. The ones that were posted here showed the field completely empty.
What's your point really?

Buhari in Benue

Where is the completely empty field?

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Nobody: 6:10am On Feb 09, 2019
Again

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Nobody: 6:12am On Feb 09, 2019
JACKSNOW:

So to you ,every body that was presence at APC campaign will vote APC,?? Some when there to see if the ruling party stole anything from the government to share. grin

Like ortom shared to okada riders and villagers and brought them in buses to the venue for Atiku to think he has support right?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Nobody: 6:18am On Feb 09, 2019
aguizm:

Afonja goan sleep, i am Benue born and bred so leave story.Buhari can never win Benue but come to think of it, you guys in APC are so funny, with all the Fulani herdsmen killing that happened with Buhari doing Nada you still expect them to vote for the same party that killed them.Not every one is a zombie please.SO oga forget Benue and we dash you south westerners Buhari. We in the middle belt,south east and south south with 50% of the north are fully Atikukated.

I am an Akwa ibomite and not an Afonja. This means I am south south and my Akwa ibom is now for Buhari

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

President Buhari Receives Yahaya Bello In Aso Rock (Pictures) / 'why They Are Attacking Bola Tinubu': Analysis By Danladi Daniels / Independence Speech: Why I Sent Ministerial List Late – PMB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.