Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,039 members, 7,818,078 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:08 AM

Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State (30595 Views)

Atiku, PDP Campaign Rally In Ibadan (Photos) / Ademola Adeleke, PDP Campaign With Davido In Osun (Pictures) / Atiku Speaks On Decamping From PDP To APGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Naajjii: 6:30am On Feb 09, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Nice

The only state sure for buhari in middle belt is Niger state and ibb is there for PDP(Ibrahim babaginda).

Benue, pleatueu,kwara,kogi,nassarawa all atikulated.

Abuja usually goes to the ruling party
Kogi Buhari has huge support but Bello doesn't and election is not the same day.Dont confuse lack of support for Bello to mean they don't like Buhari. Kwara is a tight place ,Nassarawa tight but PDP has slight edge but APC is in power there, its only plateau and Benue that you can guarantee for PDP despite that APC is in power in plateau so there is incumbency advantage.

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Kennydoc(m): 7:10am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Buhari in Benue

Where is the completely empty field?

Why not post an aerial view that will show the whole field? You basically posted the same kind of pictures you accused PDP of posting.
See the link here and judge for yourself.
https://www.nairaland.com/5006271/buhari-arrived-benue-state-flag

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Kenturkey048(m): 7:31am On Feb 09, 2019
dokie:

Let buhari come and win benue lets see.
thank you.... let them keep deceiving themselves.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by topstone4: 7:32am On Feb 09, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Nice

The only state sure for buhari in middle belt is Niger state and ibb is there for PDP(Ibrahim babaginda).

Kwara will vote more for APC. They dislike Saraki and want him out

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by topstone4: 7:35am On Feb 09, 2019
Banmeallday:
FOOLS, instead of them to have a revolution they are doing nothing but Cooning....Was it not under Obasanjo/Atiku that there region was the site of thousands of deaths.....E-JOTS

Maybe they've realised that Buhari is too mentally dead to be the president
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by topstone4: 7:37am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Your fraudulent pictures have already been busted by AIT and those on ground live.

You keep showing head level pictures when AIT mistakenly showed an aerial view before quickly taking it down but the picture exposing the scanty rally was captured before they took it down

Even at that, the crowd is still much. All the stands are filled to capacity with the people spilling over to the pitch
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Anambralstson: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Buhari in Benue

Where is the completely empty field?
You see why I said you don't have sense why not post aerial coverage of APC rally in Benue, just like you posted on 1st page

Below are pictures of Buhari rally in Benue,

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Nobody: 7:50am On Feb 09, 2019
Anambralstson:

You see why I said you don't have sense why not post aerial coverage of APC rally in Benue, just like you posted on 1st page

Below are pictures of Buhari rally in Benue,

If you have aerial pictures why not post it? After all I posted yours and busted your fraud wide open grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Anambralstson: 7:52am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:
Again
Otondo checkout out same section of PDP rally then compare, PDP rally in Benue the stadium was filled to capacity.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Anambralstson: 7:53am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

If you have aerial pictures why not post it? After all I posted yours and busted your fraud wide open grin

You are very dumb to think Buhari will win Benue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Nobody: 7:54am On Feb 09, 2019
Anambralstson:

You are very dumb to think Buhari will win Benue

You don tire? grin

Stay away from sniper when he does

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Anambralstson: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

You don tire? grin

Stay away from sniper when he does

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Nobody: 7:57am On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=Anambralstson post=75554366][/quote]

We did the same thing in Akwa ibom grin

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by surevik(f): 7:57am On Feb 09, 2019
NTA no go see this one show me, I wonder why na only NTA GoTv fit give meme as free station

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by RTSC: 7:59am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

I am an Akwa ibomite and not an Afonja. This means I am south south and my Akwa ibom is now for Buhari
Keep deceiving yourself.

In akwa ibom, even your own family will vote pdp.

That's if you are from there.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Nobody: 8:07am On Feb 09, 2019
RTSC:

Keep deceiving yourself.

In akwa ibom, even your own family will vote pdp.

That's if you are from there.

N sine ke ke ubom enan e sine de.

That canoe will capsize. PDP will capsize in Aks and like my leader Chief Akpabio said, we have to align with the center and I have aligned

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by RTSC: 8:11am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

N sine ke ke ubom enan e sine de.

That canoe will capsize. PDP will capsize in Aks and like my leader Chief Akpabio said, we have to align with the center and I have aligned
lol

no be here we dey. ?

Buhari may win the general elections, but no way in hell is apc winning akwa ibom in either presidential or governorship.

I am certain of that.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Jerry06421: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2019
See prove below
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2019
RTSC:

lol

no be here we dey. ?

Buhari may win the general elections, but no way in hell is apc winning akwa ibom in either presidential or governorship.

I am certain of that.

E go do you like film. grin

If you are sure buhari will lose in Aks bring your money let's bet.

I am ready to bet in naira or USD.

500k each. Are you game?

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by RTSC: 8:36am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

E go do you like film. grin

If you are sure buhari will lose in Aks bring your money let's bet.

I am ready to bet in naira or USD.

500k each. Are you game?
Ogbeni, dem go just chop your money.

Forming strong head over foolishness.

If dem chop your money finish, buhari no go repay you.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 09, 2019
RTSC:

Ogbeni, dem go just chop your money.

Forming strong head over foolishness.

If dem chop your money finish, buhari no go repay you.

Is it your money?

You said you are certain buhari will lose in AKS and I said I am ready to bet you 500k that he will win AKS.

I want you to "chop" my money since you are so confident.

Fear dey catch you on top your own confidence? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Sannisege: 8:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Slynation:
Even if only 5people attended this rally.....!!
Buhari can never win Benue State....!!
I can stake my scrotum on this.....!!
stake something more useful cos your scrotum is worthless

1 Like

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Slynation(m): 9:18am On Feb 09, 2019
Sannisege:
stake something more useful cos your scrotum is worthless
LOL.....!! Then I gat no choice than to stake your scrotum

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by rapid101(m): 9:43am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Your fraudulent pictures have already been busted by AIT and those on ground live.

You keep showing head level pictures when AIT mistakenly showed an aerial view before quickly taking it down but the picture exposing the scanty rally was captured before they took it down

Oga u b big fool
Compare and contras ur pic wit dat of d op
Urs is showing arival of supporters
While d op own is showing wen de ve all gathered
U tink dis 2015

E go clear for ona eye after 16

But sha don't disappear from nairaland after election oh
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Nobody: 9:57am On Feb 09, 2019
rapid101:
Oga u b big fool
Compare and contras ur pic wit dat of d op
Urs is showing arival of supporters
While d op own is showing wen de ve all gathered
U tink dis 2015

E go clear for ona eye after 16

But sha don't disappear from nairaland after election oh

This is the OP pictures and then mine below it.

If his own is same with mine since you said mine is showing the arrival, then you have a brain problem

Pic 1 the picture from the OP
And pic two is mine from a slightly elevated angle.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by surveyProf(m): 10:01am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

If his own is same with mine since you said mine is showing the arrival, then you have a brain problem

1 Share

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Chuksxyview(m): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2019
Banmeallday:
FOOLS, instead of them to have a revolution they are doing nothing but Cooning....Was it not under Obasanjo/Atiku that there region was the site of thousands of deaths.....E-JOTS
They are fools because you expect them to be heading a revolution or perhaps they don't support your own candidate or party. Please always remember that there is freedom of association to any political party or view. Insult is not the best legacy for the wise like you,take note of that.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by rapid101(m): 10:56am On Feb 09, 2019
Tetehjewels:

Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by Mbediogu(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2019
Binikingdowm:
Nice

Buhari is gone!
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by maik: 1:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
I think Benue people should be careful about the decision they are making....they should not make mistake voting the same people sponsoring the attack on them. I believe killing of Benue people is political.

No one is killing them again since they started the campaign. Politicians diverted their money for campaigning.

I hope the killing will not start after the election. Politicians should please leave Benue people alone. Let move closer to God and pray for peace in our country.
Re: Pictures From PDP Campaign Rally In Benue State by yahmohy27: 1:43pm On Feb 09, 2019
naijapips04:

Shut up . with those your fake pictures. Benue if fully Atikulated 100%.

No place for fulani herdsmen in Benue.
Yes, because Atiku is a YORUBA MAN OR HAUSA MAN

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Magu Disliked By 90 Percent Of EFCC Staff, He Is Autocratic - Ubani / Tinubu: I Will Speak On Edo Elections At The Appropriate Time / Boko-Haram Seeks Bullet Proof Jazz From Oyo State!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.