Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,888 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:09 AM

Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo (48176 Views)

Maphite One Of The Dreaded Cult Group In Benin City Show Off The Gun Collections / Gang Rape In Enugu Secondary Schools: JSS Students Initiated Into Viron Queens / Dreaded Cult Leader 'Stainless' Killed In Gun Battle In Akwa Ibom. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by steam74: 4:21am On Feb 09, 2019
Bloooody:

Get out of here you dog.
It's because you don't know who I am, if not you won't even breathe near me

Your stench must be very terrible.

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by Buhdeuce: 5:10am On Feb 09, 2019
Bloooody:

Get out of here you dog.

Who you be? Una go come faceless forum dey form hardman. Ogun kill you there.

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by Gforce2019: 5:33am On Feb 09, 2019
Mrkumareze:
Our future leaders . Breeding future criminals

For you to be a political leader in Nigeria, you must have been full blown criminal...if think I'm lying, asking Dino melaye, Ayo fayose, nysome wike the wicked, hell-rufai, etc.
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by Dnight(m): 5:37am On Feb 09, 2019
alizma:

which school is starting exams by Monday?

The Federal University Of Ilorin
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by Nobody: 5:44am On Feb 09, 2019
Rugged.
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by Fxwarrior: 5:52am On Feb 09, 2019
thesicilian:
They are just juvenile delinquents.The police should send them home with a stern warning and go and face more serious criminals.

Have you heard of child soldiers. Those kids can send you to 6 feet below. Would it be serious enough then? Maybe not, by the way they are kids and you were probably mean to them. That would be our comments. wink
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by jboycrb(m): 5:59am On Feb 09, 2019
NGMontana:
16 YO in pry school??

Read very well nah.
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by Gkemz: 6:02am On Feb 09, 2019
As small as they are. They've been indoctrinated into frat. Parents have abandoned their responsibilities and this has compelled their children to seek counsel and moral support outside home.
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by daddyfreeman1(m): 6:06am On Feb 09, 2019
I trust Yoruba na.... Them Don do wettin we take know them

2 Likes

Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by dfrost: 6:25am On Feb 09, 2019
grayht:
angry

Wait ooo..
Same awawa boys that torment agege..?

Yes. Same awawa boys. They are growing in number. angry
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by martius101(m): 7:10am On Feb 09, 2019
ChangeIsCostant:
Here is a picture of the primary school pupils who were rescued last week by the police in Lagos over cult related activities.

It was gathered that about 12 Primary School pupils between the ages of 6 and 16, were reportedly recruited and initiated into the dreaded cult group known as Awawa.

According to police report, the pupils were recruited by a 16-year-old girl identified as Salami Rasheedat who attends Egan Senior Grammar in Igando, Lagos and were undergoing training in order to become hardened members in the future before it got exposed.

The arrest which happened was disclosed by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Imohimi Edgal, at the State Police Command. The police boss revealed that two men were also arrested for initiating the Primary School pupils into the cult gang.

The police said it was a Guardian and Counseling teacher at the Egan Community School in Lagos who uncovered the cultists’ initiation ceremony plan. The school comprised of both primary and secondary levels.

The teacher was said to have noticed a particular incision on the lower jaws of some of the students and decided to ask questions about it, to which one of the children confessed that any school pupil or student seen with the mark was a member of the Awawa cult group.

The teacher raised an alarm and the school authorities reported the matter to the police.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/primary-school-pupils-rescued-after-initiation-into-cult-group-in-lagos.html
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by alizma: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2019
Dnight:
The Federal University Of Ilorin
how do I get your contact?
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by phineas: 7:21am On Feb 09, 2019
It's time to have programs to engage primary school pupils

NGOs, and individuals should start to look at craft clubs, science clubs, sports and the rest

Our generation next turns out is society's joint responsibility.know what your extended young siblings are up to. Support them with calls,kind words,cheap gifts(impressing a kid with gifts is cheap), your visits if you can and hope.

In Africa, they say It takes a community to raise a child.We need those values today more than ever before

Let's not be the generation that dropped the ball for selfish reasons
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by CodeTemplar: 7:26am On Feb 09, 2019
Bloooody:
I see nothing wrong in culstism
Really? Because there is no physical evidence it harms the mind, soul etc?
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by akaahs(m): 7:41am On Feb 09, 2019
Why revealing the poor guardian and counseling teacher of the school na. They can easily track her/him
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by skales67(m): 7:42am On Feb 09, 2019
Anambra trains kids in primary schools to become great leaders and equips them to win international debates while Lagos trains kids in primary school to join a cult.

Later they will be boasting of sophistication!
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by Danelo(m): 8:07am On Feb 09, 2019
But I no insult them ooo
Cruze4d:

Anyone could be there since Lagos has virtually become no mans land. Stop insulting Yorubas.
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by deavicky(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Very on serious country I find myself. Welcome Nigeria ...
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by MrSly(m): 8:20am On Feb 09, 2019
Bloooody:

Get out of here you dog.
Typical of a blool drunk cultist. But a single bullet returns you to dust. So have a rethink today and flee from cultism. An advice though.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by Revolva(m): 8:25am On Feb 09, 2019
IMAGINE....such...who is d bastard doing this....
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by mikolo4us: 8:56am On Feb 09, 2019
Junior Supreme Eiye Confraternity... This guys are creating problems by introducing kids to crime at young age...
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by Mrpojj(m): 9:08am On Feb 09, 2019
[quote author=ChangeIsCostant post=75544804]Here is a picture of the primary school pupils who were rescued last week by the police in Lagos over cult related activities.

It was gathered that about 12 Primary School pupils between the ages of 6 and 16, were reportedly recruited and initiated into the dreaded cult group known as Awawa.

According to police report, the pupils were recruited by a 16-year-old girl identified as Salami Rasheedat who attends Egan Senior Grammar in Igando, Lagos and were undergoing training in order to become hardened members in the future before it got exposed.

The arrest which happened was disclosed by the Lagos State Commissioner of Police, Mr. Imohimi Edgal, at the State Police Command. The police boss revealed that two men were also arrested for initiating the Primary School pupils into the cult gang.

The police said it was a Guardian and Counseling teacher at the Egan Community School in Lagos who uncovered the cultists’ initiation ceremony plan. The school comprised of both primary and secondary levels.

The teacher was said to have noticed a particular incision on the lower jaws of some of the students and decided to ask questions about it, to which one of the children confessed that any school pupil or student seen with the mark was a member of the Awawa cult group.

The teacher raised an alarm and the school authorities reported the matter to the police.

See more; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2019/02/primary-school-pupils-rescued-after-initiation-into-cult-group-in-lagos.html[/quote

Awawa members can't buy them clean uniforms
Na to initiate them
rubbish pple
Say no to cultism
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by Nobody: 9:11am On Feb 09, 2019
alizma:

how do I get your contact?
I doubt if University of Ilorin will start their exams on Monday because someone i know there says march. Let him state his department so i can confirm if his claims are true.

1 Like

Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by don4real18(m): 9:13am On Feb 09, 2019
thesicilian:
They are just juvenile delinquents.The police should send them home with a stern warning and go and face more serious criminals.
No, they should be taken to prison to see the pitiable conditions of the prisoners before being returned to their homes

1 Like

Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by ArchAngelos999: 9:30am On Feb 09, 2019
I commend the swift action taken by the police and informants to stifle their plans.

But revealing the names and identities of ordinary students and teachers who helped in the investigation could do serious harm.

Journalists should also keep people anonymous in matters like this
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by alizma: 9:36am On Feb 09, 2019
Pandsho:

I doubt if University of Ilorin will start their exams on Monday because someone i know there says march. Let him state his department so i can confirm if his claims are true.
I have confirmed. if your spirit feels like assisting, I can do you findings too
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by 3kay945(m): 9:37am On Feb 09, 2019
Those are future agberos. Argue your brain intact! cool
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by eodavids(m): 10:11am On Feb 09, 2019
thesicilian:

No.

The initiators should be prosecuted and sent to prison for prevention.

Remember, the initiators may include teacher(s).
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by Frankicent(m): 12:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
grayht:
angry
Wait ooo.. Same awawa boys that torment agege..?
yes
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by Ojiofor: 12:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
This is Wole Soyinka's legacy to Nigerian.
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by Nobody: 5:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
thesicilian:
without those kids, d main perpetuators will go free. D kids are needed 4 nothing else, its also 4 their safety
Re: Lagos Primary School Pupils Initiated Into Dreaded Cult Group. Photo by Nobody: 5:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Gkemz:
As small as they are. They've been indoctrinated into frat. Parents have abandoned their responsibilities and this has compelled their children to seek counsel and moral support outside home.
Ur child is human, u are not d only factor influencing him. Yes, most parents have failed but its not easy even on those parents that are trying. Just try Ur best and pray to God

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gunmen Kill Landlord In Port-Harcourt, Attack Tenants With Machete (Graphic) / Two Men Exchange Blows Over Who Will First Use An ATM / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.