Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,141 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones (48157 Views)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Oyo (Photos) / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Rivers / Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Delta, Cart Away N2m - Picture (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by benjackugo: 7:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones, Other Valuables (Photos)

Suspected armed robbers on Friday, shot dead a young Point of Sales operator in Benin City, Edo state, IgbereTV reports.

The incident happened at Godwin Abbey Way, off Sapele road in Benin city on Friday afternoon, December 4.

It was gathered that the armed men stormed the centre at exactly 12:50pm and went straight to the young girl said to be in her early twenties, who was operating the POS shop.

According to reports, the robbers collected her mobile phones, undisclosed amount of money and other personal items and still shot her dead though she did all they asked her to do.

The dare devil armed men later zoomed off towards the Sapele road end of Benin city.

Some sympathisers at the scene described the deceased as a young promising girl who was into POS business to make ends meet.

See graphic photo of the deceased below.

https://igberetvnews.com/1374133/armed-robbers-kill-pos-operator-edo-collecting-money-phones-valuables-photos/

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Auxtin85(m): 8:03pm On Dec 04, 2020
Man inhumanity to mankind

92 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by longetivity(m): 9:35pm On Dec 04, 2020
RIP young lady, your Killers will never know peace.

and to the idiots that set Edo inmates free. you will all die miserably

277 Likes 12 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Nobody: 9:51pm On Dec 04, 2020
This biz is too risky. It makes one a Target for robbers because they know there will always be money in your possession. plus, there's no proper security in place.

I think this biz should be scrapped.

Sad.

268 Likes 15 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by verminnel(f): 9:53pm On Dec 04, 2020
The heart of man Is desperately wicked.may the good Lord rest her soul

12 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Mayng01(m): 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2020
Rip to the dead

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Lastmankc(m): 10:22pm On Dec 04, 2020
Tomorrow when these guys are caught and lynched,People we be shouting jungle justice

232 Likes 14 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Joseph08(m): 11:56pm On Dec 04, 2020
themainman600:
all a parents hardwork of twenty years just wasted.Like that aah but maybe she saw their face that maybe the reason the bastards shoot her pls and pls during robbery operations don't ever try to look up.

There shall never know peace..

but am kinda having erection for this babe thigh my Vaseline where are you??

Animal you're having erection on a dead person undecided

247 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Pfunds: 12:02am On Dec 05, 2020
Too Bad
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by bendike: 12:19am On Dec 05, 2020
May her soul Rest in perfect peace.
They took her phones so hope fully they will be apprehended and justice delivered.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by prince2pac(m): 12:34am On Dec 05, 2020
themainman600:
but am kinda having erection for this babe thigh my Vaseline where are you??
man you ok at all, so if them give dead person you go bleep..

i fear who no fear you

RIP young lady

110 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Neddstark: 5:00am On Dec 05, 2020
Why kill, just rob and go na.
It hurts me that when there was a prison break in Benin, some clowns were actually jubillating here because they wanted Endsars to continue. My prayers are for everyone in Edo state to be safe and the Edo state government takes security to be its number 1 priority. RIP young lady.

43 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by aderinsola75355: 5:44am On Dec 05, 2020
May her soul Rest in perfect peace.They took her phones so hope fully they will be apprehended and justice delivered.

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by slawormiir: 5:57am On Dec 05, 2020
Damnnn niggarrrr
Too bad

1 Like

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Ohizman73(m): 6:22am On Dec 05, 2020
Neddstark:
It hurts me that when there was a prison break in Benin, some fools were actually jubillating here because they wanted Endsars to continue. My prayers are for everyone in Edo state to be safe and the Edo state government takes security to be its number 1 priority. RIP young lady.
Exactly when i posted a trend earlier it was as if i didnt know wuz up ( https://www.nairaland.com/6198326/benin-jail-break-obasekis-visit ) and (https://www.nairaland.com/6271321/benin-city-present-state-insecuritycurfew-all )

6 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Ohizman73(m): 6:26am On Dec 05, 2020
Neddstark:
It hurts me that when there was a prison break in Benin, some fools were actually jubillating here because they wanted Endsars to continue. My prayers are for everyone in Edo state to be safe and the Edo state government takes security to be its number 1 priority. RIP young lady.

Exactly when i posted a trend earlier it was as if i didnt know wuz up ( https://www.nairaland.com/6198326/benin-jail-break-obasekis-visit ) and (https://www.nairaland.com/6271321/benin-city-present-state-insecuritycurfew-all )

2 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by TinubuGoQuench(f): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2020
What a terrible place to live
Dis country sef

4 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Houseofglam7(f): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2020
cry
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by AFULA(m): 7:52am On Dec 05, 2020
okay
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Igbankpa(m): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2020
They still killed her even after she did all they asked, how wicked can man get? This same criminals when they finally get caught will start pleading for mercy(thunder fire Mercy).

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Perfecttouchade: 7:53am On Dec 05, 2020
Stay safe everyone o, Naija is something else now..

6 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by bestman09(m): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2020
sad

Wicked souls.

She probably know one of them.

Christmas is around the corner and everyone needs to be extra vigilante as those who never sowed any seed now want to reap other peoples labour

14 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Queenlovely(f): 7:53am On Dec 05, 2020
this pos business has become too common this days, last week we hausa brothers followed a POS lady to her house and collected everything,

Advice to POS operators: don't move around with cash, it is a dangerous business, afterall you are not a bank, just a catalyst. please. always deposit before going home

8 Likes

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Johnmax95(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2020
Killings have become the order of the day, God save our land.

I will design a business website for 10k only.
This covers; hosting, domain name & emails.
Call/WhatsApp: 0802860,9484.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by GeneralPula: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2020
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by OakConsultNG: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2020
Sad
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by iamJ(m): 7:54am On Dec 05, 2020
Those prisoners that escaped cheesy edo state, wahala dey front, 1k prisoners escaped

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by mar1juana: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2020
Kontry tough
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by Mindlog: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2020
Sad.
Re: Armed Robbers Kill POS Operator In Edo After Collecting Her Money, Phones by lindareep: 7:54am On Dec 05, 2020
Its Sad, ah Olorun ku suru shocked

Business
Meanwhile, keep your "GBOLA" hard without loss of sensation in the upper room kiss
5k only for today
Note: I deliver only within Lagos and Payment on delivery is allowed.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

30 Arrested As Army Continues Search For Missing General In Jos. Photos / Man Loses Teeth In Fight With Neighbour Who Peeped At His Wife In Toilet (Pic) / Ozubulu Catholic Church Killing: 3 High-Profile Suspects In Police Net

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.