Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,500 members, 7,830,508 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Ffk Advises Vp Osinbajo's Mother - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk Advises Vp Osinbajo's Mother (805 Views)

Buhari Celebrates Osinbajo’s Mother At 90 - Pic / See how Osinbajo's mother welcomed him as he visit his family house / Osinbajo's Mother Sees Him After Helicopter Crash (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ffk Advises Vp Osinbajo's Mother by Comrde3g(m): 8:09pm On Feb 08, 2019
Vice President Yemi Osinbajo's mother says those that say that Buhari and her son have not done anything are living in another world. I say the following to her.

Mama, your son is not only cowardly and hopelessly corrupt but he is also an accomplice and an accesory to mass murder, ethnic cleansing and genocide.

He will face charges for war crimes and crimes against humanity at the ICC in the Hague after he has been removed from power.

He will explain to the world why he asked the Nigerian people to pray for the Fulani terrorist herdsmen as they slaughteted our children, burnt our Churches, massacred our priests, defiled our wives, stole our land, bucthered our loved ones, stole our heritage and desecrated all that is dear to us.

He will tell the world why he turned a blind eye to their hideous activities and encouraged their homicidal frenzy of butchery and sociopathic orgy of violence.

He will explain to the international community and to the parents of the IPOB youths that were massacred by Nigerian security forces why he refused to condemn their bestial and murderous acts and why he declined to condemn them or put a stop to their activities.

He will tell the world why he remained silent when thousands of defenceless Shiite Muslims, including women and children, were slaughtered by the Nigerian Army.

He will also tell the Nigerian people why he directed the serial arrest and endless detention of a courageous young hero of free speech, defender of democracy and champion of democracy called Prince Deji Adeyanju for no just cause and why he has kept him locked up in a Kano prison for the last 57 days.

The tears that Deji's aged mother is shedding today for her detained son are the same tears that you Mama will shed for yours when he has been removed from power, when justice is meted out to him and when he is forced to answer for his complicity and involvement in these horrific crimes against God and against humanity. It is only a matter of time.

You say that we are living in another world because we cannot see what you claim your son has done. Yet the bitter truth is that the only thing that your son has done is bring division, strife, misery, pain, hardship, poverty, evil, death, destruction, incompetence, injustice, failure, shame and wickedness to the Nigerian people in the last 3 years and 6 months.

God is not mocked: He will avenge

(Femi Fani-Kayode).

2 Likes

Re: Ffk Advises Vp Osinbajo's Mother by BOOMnaija(m): 8:12pm On Feb 08, 2019
Abegi make I hear word.

Fvck ffk

Fvck osinbanjo

Fvck osinbanjo mama sef

1 Like

Re: Ffk Advises Vp Osinbajo's Mother by kapelvej: 8:13pm On Feb 08, 2019
Good response

1 Like

Re: Ffk Advises Vp Osinbajo's Mother by GoldChest(m): 8:16pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nice one FFK

1 Like

Re: Ffk Advises Vp Osinbajo's Mother by rexericx(m): 8:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
Nice

1 Like

Re: Ffk Advises Vp Osinbajo's Mother by mushystuff: 8:48pm On Feb 08, 2019
Respectful truth.

1 Like

Re: Ffk Advises Vp Osinbajo's Mother by haladadon: 9:29pm On Feb 08, 2019
truth hurts

1 Like

Re: Ffk Advises Vp Osinbajo's Mother by bencr7: 9:46pm On Feb 08, 2019
Abeg make diz election come and go because I am tire of diz pdp and apc matter because they are birds of diz same feathers but make osinbajo mama bark one side...

1 Like

Re: Ffk Advises Vp Osinbajo's Mother by BuhariAdvocate: 10:54pm On Feb 08, 2019
I doubt if this guy is a Yoruba man.
Re: Ffk Advises Vp Osinbajo's Mother by firo08(m): 11:14pm On Feb 08, 2019
I so much love this guy.
Nice one ffk
Re: Ffk Advises Vp Osinbajo's Mother by firo08(m): 11:15pm On Feb 08, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I doubt if this guy is a Yoruba man.
Yes,
He is a Yoruba man just that he choose to be different

(1) (Reply)

Igbos Disenfranchised In Akesan Unit 004 / How Far With Banky W And MDP? I Hope He Has Won / EXCLUSIVE: They Want Me Removed Because I’ve Refused To Compromise –A’ Ibom REC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.