Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,442 members, 7,816,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Confirmed Nd Full Time Into Two Departments In Polytechnic Ibadan - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Confirmed Nd Full Time Into Two Departments In Polytechnic Ibadan (251 Views)

Cultists In Polytechnic Ibadan: Students On The Run / What Are The Departments In NDA? / 5 Departments In OAU Where Bagging First Class Degree Is Almost Impossible (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Confirmed Nd Full Time Into Two Departments In Polytechnic Ibadan by economania(m): 10:37pm On Feb 08, 2019
It's crystal and axiomatic that many people perished because of lack of information.It is quite right that admission into polytechnic ibadan is highly competitive but the gimmick of it is that you can get admission with easy into ND in marketing and ND in purchasing and supply full time.
The admission into these two courses are available now for 2018/2019 academic session.
Very! very!! very real.U will receive ur lecture at North campus.It is two years programme.Upon completing the programme u will get three certifications.For more information contact me on 08024755681.It is very real no need of jamb.I'm one of the products,now i'm a chartered marketer(ANIMN),HND,B.SC econs from University of ibadan.I used the certificate i got in the aboved programme to apply for my HND and my B.sc.
I did my nysc in imo state.Stop following the crowd.The road to the success are numerous.If u are not informed u will be deformed. It is an opportunity in reality gbabeeeeeeeeee.

(1) (Reply)

Now That They Have Postpone The Election Would You Go To School And Vote / Prepare Yourselves For Study – AE-FUNAI VC / LAUTECH To Assist NDLEA Combat Abuse Of Drugs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.