Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,076 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:27 AM

I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. (1610 Views)

Please Web Developer And Front End Developer Please How Do You Code This / Front End Developer / Front-end Developer Needed In Ikeja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 12:22pm On Aug 29, 2022
Hello guys.

I am privileged to work for a foreign company that hires web designers and developers, and I want to bring two Nigerians on board. Male or female.

I need a developer with cutting-edge skills in front-end languages, especially HTML, CSS, and Javascript(most important).

What are the requirements?

- You must be very good with the above languages as you will be tested with them by my guys abroad and me.

- Knowing how to use WordPress will give you an edge. You will be tested on these too.

- You must have a portfolio of websites you have develped and are running. They will be checked.

- You must be able to communicate in the English language very well. Luckily, it is our lingua franca.

- This is a life-changing opportunity that requires patience. It will take a few weeks for the onboarding process. So you must be patient as so many people are trying to get into the program.

Those are the technical requirements for now.

Benefits

- You will be paid handsomely in USD.
- You will gain a lot working with me. Trust me.
- It isn't a 9-5 job; you work when you want.
- It is a remote job.
- If I am impressed with your skills and portfolio, I can provide a work environment for you.
- Once again, you will smile to the bank in USD.

As this is a life-changing opportunity, as it was for me, I will only be able to bring just two or three people on board yearly.

You’d have just one shot at it. If you miss it, there isn't another opportunity. But I'll help out where possible.

What do you need to do?

- Ask me your intelligent questions.
- Show me your portfolio websites or projects.
- If I like what I see, I’ll schedule an online discovery meeting with you.
- We move to the next step.

Are you paying for anything to get selected?

A CAPITAL NO! I REPEAT, NO.

To the mods, I am not trying to sell anything. I am just a lucky person who doesn't want to hide what he found and wants to help a fellow Nigerian. If you need to cross-check anything with me, please let me know.

Thanks.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by donsheddy1(m): 12:49pm On Aug 29, 2022
Can we talk? My WhatsApp number is on my signature.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 1:04pm On Aug 29, 2022
donsheddy1:
Can we talk? My WhatsApp number is on my signature.

Sure, we can talk. It’ll be a pleasure. But you haven't asked me any questions as I requested.

Also, I would like if the process I outlined could be followed. That way, other people can learn from my answers.

If I have to call everyone, I might be by my computer all day. I hope you understand.

Also, I want this to be imbounded.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by donsheddy1(m): 1:56pm On Aug 29, 2022
accelion:

Sure, we can talk. It’ll be a pleasure. But you haven't asked me any questions as I requested.

Also, I would like if the process I outlined could be followed. That way, other people can learn from my answers.

If I have to call everyone, I might be by my computer all day. I hope you understand.

Also, I want this to be imbounded.
Well I don't have any questions to ask. Just feel we could discuss better on WhatsApp as I'm interested in your offer.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by simplesol: 2:43pm On Aug 29, 2022
accelion:
Hello guys.

I am privileged to work for a foreign company that hires web designers and developers, and I want to bring two Nigerians on board. Male or female.

I need a developer with cutting-edge skills in front-end languages, especially HTML, CSS, and Javascript(most important).

- You must be very good with the above languages as you will be tested with them by my guys abroad and me.

- Knowing how to use WordPress will give you an edge. You will be tested on these too.

- You must have a portfolio of websites you have develped and are running. They will be checked.

- You must be able to communicate in the English language very well. Luckily, it is our lingua franca.

- This is a life-changing opportunity that requires patience. It will take a few weeks for the onboarding process. So you must be patient as so many people are trying to get into the program.

Benefits

- It is a remote job.
- If I am impressed with your skills and portfolio, I can provide a work environment for you.

As this is a life-changing opportunity, as it was for me, I will only be able to bring just two or three people on board yearly.

You’d have just one shot at it. If you miss it, there isn't another opportunity. But I'll help out where possible.

What do you need to do?

To the mods, I am not trying to sell anything. I am just a lucky person who doesn't want to hide what he found and wants to help a fellow Nigerian. If you need to cross-check anything with me, please let me know.

Thanks.
Let's talk. I think you will be impressed on what have been doing so far, and can deliver. Chat up on What's app: 0+80-33-05-05-77
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by simplesol: 2:47pm On Aug 29, 2022
accelion:
Hello guys.

Benefits

- It is a remote job.

What do you need to do?

Thanks.
Let me ask just two questions for now, till we continue further on what's app:
1. Do you work with models when giving out jobs, or you propose a totally new design/idea to be implemented?
2. What's the frequency of the jobs?
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 3:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
simplesol:

Let me ask just two questions for now, till we continue further on what's app:
1. Do you work with models when giving out jobs, or you propose a totally new design/idea to be implemented?
2. What's the frequency of the jobs?

1. The job type can be anything from function calls to editing website codes or converting PSD to WordPress. It could also be conceptualizing a website based on a client's need.

You could also be required to help fix simple things as small as updating a plugin or making a button change style on hover. The job type just varies depending on what clients want to be done.

2. You will make as much money as you can work. There is no limit to how much you can earn. In fact, you would be encouraged to take on as many jobs as possible. More money for you; more money for the company.

Do you mind sharing a portfolio with me?
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by simplesol: 3:32pm On Aug 29, 2022
accelion:

1. The job type can be anything from function calls to editing website codes or converting PSD to WordPress. It could also be conceptualizing a website based on a client's need.

You could also be required to help fix simple things as small as updating a plugin or making a button change style on hover. The job type just varies depending on what clients want to be done.

2. You will make as much money as you can work. There is no limit to how much you can earn. In fact, you would be encouraged to take on as many jobs as possible. More money for you; more money for the company.

Alright. Can we do that on WhatsApp then?
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 3:53pm On Aug 29, 2022
simplesol:

Alright. Can we do that on WhatsApp then?

Okay. I will get in touch with you soonest. I'm in transit now.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by simplesol: 5:01pm On Aug 29, 2022
accelion:

Alright
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by etoluw: 5:12pm On Aug 29, 2022
accelion:

i can fix all of the above.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 8:11pm On Aug 29, 2022
@etoluw, are you peradventure also familiar with WordPress?
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by longlife101: 8:45pm On Aug 29, 2022
accelion:
Hello guys.

Benefits

- It is a remote job.

What do you need to do?

Thanks.
I like your clarity of thought. No question from me.

Meanwhile, I posted something here on Nairaland a while ago that 'would' interest you: https://www.nairaland.com/7097333/best-web-work-far-what-think.

Kindly let me know what you think. Contact and more projects via the footer links.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by etoluw: 4:32am On Aug 30, 2022
accelion:
@etoluw, are you peradventure also familiar with WordPress?

yes i am very good with WordPress. i can build WordPress themes & plugins from scratch.

i am very confident with CSS & JavaScript so its quite easy for me to convert PSD to WordPress.

you can whatsapp me 0812_961_5641
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by KdpMaster: 5:42am On Aug 30, 2022
accelion:
Hello guys.

Benefits

- It is a remote job.

What do you need to do?

Thanks.
Hello, I am here to help a friend. He is so good at programming can you pls connect with him pls He will not disappoint you this I know 09023395486
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 9:28am On Aug 30, 2022
etoluw:

yes i am very good with WordPress. i can build WordPress themes & plugins from scratch.

i am very confident with CSS & JavaScript so its quite easy for me to convert PSD to WordPress.

you can whatsapp me 0812_961_5641

Hello, please provide me with a number to call you on. Thanks.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by simplesol: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2022
accelion:

Good morning. You didn't call. Hope no issue?
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by MannyEl: 11:25am On Aug 30, 2022
accelion:
Hello guys.

Benefits

- It is a remote job.

What do you need to do?

Thanks.
What a nice offer and your requirements are quite very easy for every pro developers. I was expecting to see some high end back-end technologies. As regards the Javascript you mentioned, is it just vanilla JS you were referencing to or the developer must also possess some of its framework's? Nonetheless, I possess them all and more.

As regards my portfolio,

@accelion, I have more than enough to show but i can't post the links here for confidentiality reasons but i have sent you mail via nairaland, kindly reply with your contact and i send them to you.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 12:31pm On Aug 30, 2022
MannyEl:

What a nice offer and your requirements are quite very easy for every pro developers. I was expecting to see some high end back-end technologies. As regards the Javascript you mentioned, is it just vanilla JS you were referencing to or the developer must also possess some of its framework's? Nonetheless, I possess them all and more.

As regards my portfolio,

@accelion, I have more than enough to show but i can't post the links here for confidentiality reasons but i have sent you mail via nairaland, kindly reply with your contact and i send them to you.

Yes, fortunately, there isn't much hardcore programming or coding to do, as most jobs would be done for businesses and individuals.

I have replied your email.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by MannyEl: 12:56pm On Aug 30, 2022
accelion:

Yes, fortunately, there isn't much hardcore programming or coding to do, as most jobs would be done for businesses and individuals.

I have replied your email.

I didn't see your mail. Kindly resend if you saw mine.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 1:12pm On Aug 30, 2022
Hello guys.

Would you be kind enough to send the following details below to oily-mundane-0l@icloud.com. Thanks.

- Your first name
- Your portfolio (websites you have built.)
- Your location (if you are Lagos like me, you’d be able to work with me.)
- Any other work you have done that might help you get an edge.
- How you want to be contacted.

Also, guys, I have had a few still ask me the same questions I answered in my first post. But those that I was asked on the phone and I didn't address, please see below:

- The pay is $50/hour at minimum, depending on how many hours you will take to deliver on the project.
- I am not an agent! I am also a developer on the platform and just helping out.
- Yes, you must know WordPress very well as you would be tested on it. There is no learning on the job. I'm sorry. You must be experienced.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 1:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
MannyEl:

I didn't see your mail. Kindly resend if you saw mine.

Did you send me an email?

Guys, if you could also include your Nairaland Username and phone number, please? So I can know who it is.

Thanks, guys.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by MannyEl: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2022
accelion:

Did you send me an email?

Guys, if you could also include your Nairaland Username and phone number, please? So I can know who it is.

Thanks, guys.
Kindly check up your mail and revert.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by simplesol: 2:35pm On Aug 30, 2022
accelion:
Hello guys.

Would you be kind enough to send the following details below to oily-mundane-0l@icloud.com. Thanks.

- Your first name
- Your portfolio (websites you have built.)
- Your location (if you are Lagos like me, you’d be able to work with me.)
- Any other work you have done that might help you get an edge.
- How you want to be contacted.

Also, guys, I have had a few still ask me the same questions I answered in my first post. But those that I was asked on the phone and I didn't address, please see below:

- The pay is $50/hour at minimum, depending on how many hours you will take to deliver on the project.
- I am not an agent! I am also a developer on the platform and just helping out.
- Yes, you must know WordPress very well as you would be tested on it. There is no learning on the job. I'm sorry. You must be experienced.
Mail sent. Kindly check and let's take it up from there
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 12:29pm On Aug 31, 2022
Hello guys. I am checking the portfolio websites sent and will revert accordingly. There are a few things I am looking out for. If I have any questions, I will be sure to ask.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by Kingsegz: 3:13pm On Aug 31, 2022
I have sent you a mail.
Thanks
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 11:09am On Sep 03, 2022
Hello guys.

Here is a quick update:

I went through the websites, but unfortunately, I would only proceed with two people for now. My apologies. While you all have great portfolios, I think more work needs to be done. The majority of the websites I saw were simply templates that were edited. Sadly, I'd need more than that. As I wrote earlier, this is a very competitive platform where only the best of the best can be accepted.

Please see this update as a rejection mail if you don't hear back from me, and I hope you will not take it personally.

However, I still need one more experienced WordPress, HTML, CSS, and Javascript expert to onboard. If you know anyone (including a female) that is very skilled, please don't hesitate to share this thread with them.

Thanks.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by Chatflick(m): 9:13pm On Sep 04, 2022
accelion:
Hello guys.

Benefits

- It is a remote job.

What do you need to do?

Thanks.
Hello, please how do I get a spot? I'm very good with Frontend Design. Also won a Frontend Design competition here on Nairaland in 2018.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by accelion(m): 9:37am On Sep 07, 2022
Chatflick:

Hello, please how do I get a spot? I'm very good with Frontend Design. Also won a Frontend Design competition here on Nairaland in 2018.

Are you Dan? I emailed you through your website. I need your contact number.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by Chatflick(m): 10:22am On Sep 07, 2022
accelion:

Are you Dan? I emailed you through your website. I need your contact number.
Re: I Need Two Seasoned & Experienced Front-end Developer Yearly. by Kaodily: 8:53am On Sep 21, 2022
Hello, I’m female, Quite good with HTML, CSS and Javascript and I write React too, but I don't know Wordpress. Can I still send a mail?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Collection Of Tithes/offering Online On A Church Website / Don't Gamble With SEO - Rank High On Google With Clean Backlinks / Propellerads Account With $64 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 84
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.