Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,197 members, 7,829,287 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 12:05 AM

You Can Make Lots Of Money Blogging! - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / You Can Make Lots Of Money Blogging! (308 Views)

Enrol Now For Your Professional Solar/inverter Installation Training With Lots O / A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan / Lots Of Apple Macbook Pro For Sale (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

You Can Make Lots Of Money Blogging! by biyiwyle(m): 1:14am On Feb 09, 2019
BLOGGING TIPS, EXPERIENCE AND EXPECTATIONS

1. Quick Financial Expectation: If you are starting a blog because you want to make money, you might not last long. You will be frustrated. If you want to follow this path, then;

* You must be ready to work very hard posting content as many times as possible

* You should be ready to invest money for example; Get premium domain, advertise on very popular blog and websites

* Then, probably involve in gist and news blog, Amebo blog like Linda ikeji, istablog etc

The best is to see the long term and hope to make a real change in the world by taking time to produce quality content and solutions.

This will be a stable blog that will have a devoted follower base and be making money for you.

2. When you open a free blog, your blog will come with URL as : www. Yourname..com and Not www.yourname.com.

So, to search for your name on Google search, it's either they use the URL or yourname/ before it comes out.

However, I advise people to start with free blogs because you don't want to go and be spending money on blogs you just started.

Also, if you share your blog well all over your social media, it will still get a lot of viewers (traffic)

You can still register with AdSense with a but you might not with a free WordPress.

I used for a year.. Linda ikeji was on for some time and they were still making money.

3. Before you post, do extensive research and see what your competing blogs have posted about it. Get ideas and pictures but better still, snap yours if you have a good camera.

4. When writing a content, don't just jump straight to the point, write an introduction for example, why you decided to write about it, what inspired you, if you have story about it ( your own experience) and now start.

5. Make good use of links and headings H1, H2 tags etc

6. Then, very important tip is the KEYWORD RESEARCH. Go and find out the hot topics trending in your niche. Topics that people are really talking about. For example, there was a time free browsing was trending on the phone blog niche. There was a time Ayamashe(Ofada sauce) preparation was trending on food blog.. everybody wants to know how to prepare it

7. If you have a good camera and can get a good lightened background... You can start making videos on YouTube about your niche and it will linked with your blog on Google AdSense (where Google pays your money)

8. *Some buttons you should get familiar with on your blogger publishing page*

1. Stats.. where you will see your viewers analytics, how many viewers and how they saw your blog

2. Link: Hightlight whatever words you want to turn to link while writing on your page, click on this and copy and paste whatever URL you want to link it to on the box provided and press ok.

Those words you highlighted will link to other websites or other of your own post when it is clicked on... It is called *backlinks*

If you link to yourself.. it is called internal backlinks

9. Play around inside your blog analytics. The page generally... Don't go too deep into the coding so you don't kill your blog but all the buttons outside, play with them and study them... You will realise so many things

10. After you publish your post, make sure you share the link of the post to all your social media. Then, beg or ask your friends to help you share the link on their socials too.

11. BLOGGING is beautiful. It allows you to share your thoughts to the world and there are so many ways to make money apart from AdSense.

* Content creator... Be writing contents for bloggers

* Affiliate marketing

* Teaching people to blog ( what I'm doing presently)

* Solving blogging problems.

Ask me any question here!

Here is the URL to my blog and the image of some blogs I have created. LET ME HELP YOU CREATE YOURS TODAY!!!!!!!! 08107699626. WhatsApp and call.

* WE CAN ALSO HELP YOU MANAGE IT AND MONETIZE YOUR BLOG FOR YOU START EARNING IN DOLLARS!

Http://www.caterbakes.com

(1) (Reply)

The Cheapest Iphone Xs Max Model Specs And Price / How To Change Whatsapp Font Using The Text Menu option / Hallmack Global Sourcing Promo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.