Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,719 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:06 PM

A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan - Science/Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan (1667 Views)

Blood Moon Total Lunar Eclipse Coming This Sunday (Photos) / How To Increase The Battery Hour Of Rechargeable Fan From 3 To 24 Hour / How Nigerians Are Wasting Money On 4K Ultra HD TVs. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan by Nobody: 7:01am On May 16, 2019
Hello all,
I am so sad right now as I just purchased one so called tecnocool rechargeable fan from jumia in the sum of 18600 naira , shipping fee inclusive. Description; 18 inch, red and black.This fan only lasts 3 hours on lowest speed. It's really painful because it's not giving me the kind of service that i need. Is it possible to change the battery? If so, how do i go about it? or do I need to be overcharging the fan?
Re: A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan by bluebay(m): 7:57am On May 16, 2019
LadyBeee:
Hello all,
I am so sad right now as I just purchased one so called tecnocool rechargeable fan from jumia in the sum of 18600 naira , shipping fee inclusive. Description; 18 inch, red and black.This fan only lasts 3 hours on lowest speed. It's really painful because it's not giving me the kind of service that i need. Is it possible to change the battery? If so, how do i go about it? or do I need to be overcharging the fan?
if you have extras money, change the battery
Re: A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan by Nobody: 9:55am On May 16, 2019
bluebay:
if you have extras money, change the battery
where do I get the battery? Would really love to change it
Re: A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan by pointstores(m): 2:42pm On May 16, 2019
LadyBeee:
Hello all, i
Powerbank available for rechargeable fans that can last more than 17hours I have helped hundreds of nairaland I still continue I can google my phone number 08166117634
Re: A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan by skyhighweb(m): 5:35pm On May 16, 2019
laptop bank for sale
5 to 6 hrs
phone n others 7hrs pm me
Re: A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan by oblo(m): 2:47pm On May 17, 2019
Change the batteries to bigger capacity. Deal breaker depending on how much upgrade power you want is that fan might not be that portable again as the bigger battery would be external. That would be the best option.

On second thoughts why dont you get a small in house inverter /Solar system to have uninterrupted power for your fan and other small appliances.
Re: A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan by Nobody: 6:16pm On May 17, 2019
oblo:
Change the batteries to bigger capacity. Deal breaker depending on how much upgrade power you want is that fan might not be that portable again as the bigger battery would be external. That would be the best option.

On second thoughts why dont you get a small in house inverter /Solar system to have uninterrupted power for your fan and other small appliances.
how much is the small in house inverter/solar?
Re: A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan by oblo(m): 6:49pm On May 17, 2019
LadyBeee:
how much is the small in house inverter/solar?
From 30k up depending on power need.

There are quite a few sellers of standalone systems here.
Re: A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan by pointstores(m): 10:03pm On May 18, 2019
20hours solar fan in stock with 4 light point 4 phone chargeing prize 60,000 2 year warranty

Re: A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan by pointstores(m): 4:12pm On May 20, 2019
This 1kva 2in1 Hybridge power inverter with inbuilt automatic changeover to charge with electricity and solar power is extraordinarily designed for home and office use, fully charge battery will power your appliances conveniently for minimum of 14 hours. It can convert DC 12V of portable power supply to AC 220V and it works for almost all the household electrical resistive appliances.

Package list are:
• 12V220AH Battery.
• 1000W Hybridge Intelligent Inverter
• Cables for battery-inverter connection
• 300W Solar Panel
• Cable for Solar Panel Installation

Specification:
• Built-in 30A electricity charger
• Built-in 30A Solar charging current
• Reverse connecting protection
• Inverter and charger can work independent non-interference.

Features:
1. High conversion efficiency, smart soft start function.
2. Multiple safe protections
3. Input and output are completely independent
4. Smart, light, and portable, designed for home and office use.
5. Universal socket, suitable for all kinds of plugs
6. Modified/Square waveform output
7. Applicable for resistive AC loads
8. High-precision voltage stability technology
9. Aerospace-grade silence technology
10. Cooler of fan and working status are intellectually controlled by MCU, which mostly prolongs its service life and helps to save the power consumption

Prize 250,000

1 Like

Re: A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan by cute75(m): 8:17pm On May 21, 2019
pointstores:
This 1kva 2in1 Hybridge power inverter with inbuilt automatic changeover to charge with electricity and solar power is extraordinarily designed for home and office use, fully charge battery will power your appliances conveniently for minimum of 14 hours. It can convert DC 12V of portable power supply to AC 220V and it works for almost all the household electrical resistive appliances.

Package list are:
• 12V220AH Battery.
• 1000W Hybridge Intelligent Inverter
• Cables for battery-inverter connection
• 300W Solar Panel
• Cable for Solar Panel Installation

Specification:
• Built-in 30A electricity charger
• Built-in 30A Solar charging current
• Reverse connecting protection
• Inverter and charger can work independent non-interference.

Features:
1. High conversion efficiency, smart soft start function.
2. Multiple safe protections
3. Input and output are completely independent
4. Smart, light, and portable, designed for home and office use.
5. Universal socket, suitable for all kinds of plugs
6. Modified/Square waveform output
7. Applicable for resistive AC loads
8. High-precision voltage stability technology
9. Aerospace-grade silence technology
10. Cooler of fan and working status are intellectually controlled by MCU, which mostly prolongs its service life and helps to save the power consumption

Prize 250,000

Modified inverter destroys ur electronics with time.... run!
Go for pure sine wave inverter.
Re: A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan by adexgii(m): 5:00pm On May 23, 2019
LadyBeee:
Hello all,

Let me see the picture, I might b able to help and let me see d ba3 too
Re: A Total Waste Of Money On Tecnocool Rechargeable Fan by sweetveek(m): 2:04pm On Mar 25, 2022
oblo:

boss please I'm currently confused as im in this same situation too,the battery of my rechargeable fan is bad(the fan immediately goes off once i disconnectn from power source).

so I'm wondering if i should change the battery or just buy a solar panel i can use directly with the bad battery(using the fan while connected to the solar).which do you think is better?

(1) (Reply)

Universe As Seen From Indian Space Observatory / Generate And Enjoy 24/hrs Uninterrupted Power Supply With Solar And Inverter / Romoss Sense 8P Plus: A Sincere Review From A User

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.