Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,934 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:32 PM

Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church (4203 Views)

R. Kelly Not Alone African Diaspora Ran By A Deviant Homosexual Cabal / Lady Bans Timi Dakolo From Performing In Abuja For 'Disgracing' Popular Pastor / Sarkodie Replies Yemi Alade Over Her Claims On Him Disgracing Her Three Times (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Nobody: 2:10am On Feb 15, 2019
Will it be out of place to tell you to stop abusing substances?

This Universe is doing great based on the psionic mechanics computed by the managers of the Earth real estate. Some people built this reality and has the management right over it. They have a direct bloodline with gamma-level brainwave entrainment with DNA activation level excellent enough to know how to build planets. They are in charge, and you can only wash your hand clean enough to eat with them. They designed all religions including yours and all politics. Give that respect and create your empire.

Whatever you see happening with regards to religious control is just one aspect of the entropy you are helping generate. As long as you are opposing something, then you are being played mentally with what you read.

There is a third way, outside left and right. Follow the middle ground, and when you have climbed the ladder of knowledge, you will start developing your generational wealth and design your own bloodline and live outside the Template of Law and Karma.

It is a freewill universe buddy. Life has a purpose, and I happen to know it. Life is not a walk in the park. Stop the criticisms.
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 2:18am On Feb 15, 2019
Capensis:
Will it be out of place to tell you to stop abusing substances?

This Universe is doing great based on the psionic mechanics computed by the managers of the Earth real estate. Some people built this reality and has the management right over it. They have a direct bloodline with gamma-level brainwave entrainment with DNA activation level excellent enough to know how to build planets. They are in charge, and you can only wash your hand clean enough to eat with them. They designed all religions including yours and all politics. Give that respect and create your empire.

Whatever you see happening with regards to religious control is just one aspect of the entropy you are helping generate. As long as you are opposing something, then you are being played mentally with what you read.

There is a third way, outside left and right. Follow the middle ground, and when you have climbed the lather of knowledge, you will start developing your generational wealth and design your own bloodline and live outside the Template of Law and Karma.

It is a freewill universe buddy. Life has a purpose, and I happen to know it. Life is not a walk in the park. Stop the criticisms.

You are not out of place if you are correct. Yet I am not under the influence of any substance.

What is this middle ground you speak of? It sounds like a life guard watching someone drown. Or better a policeman hiding while the bank is being robbed.
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Nobody: 2:24am On Feb 15, 2019
Naijakings:

You are not out of place if you are correct. Yet I am not under the influence of any substance.

What is this middle ground you speak of? It sounds like a life guard watching someone drown. Or better a policeman hiding while the bank is being robbed.

May be it is so. But atleast you will understand that all that is happening is leading towards a greater future for humanity. And that is the ultimate goal. Religions and Politics were designed for a reason. All the controls are part of the glass ceilings. A stronger man will grow through it, and mind his business, cos he knows it is the way to make this game sweet.
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 2:32am On Feb 15, 2019
Capensis:

May be it is so. But atleast you will understand that all that is happening is leading towards a greater future for humanity. And that is the ultimate goal. Religions and Politics were designed for a reason. All the controls are part of the glass ceilings. A stronger man will grow through it, and mind his business, cos he knows it is the way to make this game sweet.

Well that seems to work for most especially in West Africa where exists powerful ancient societies. No such reality exists in Babylon and the king here is always on the look out for the Messiah to kill him. We misunderstand each other although we are bothers we are in two different lands.

Sango walks alone. There are no allies in Babylon.
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Nobody: 8:41am On Feb 15, 2019
Naijakings:

Well that seems to work for most especially in West Africa where exists powerful ancient societies. No such reality exists in Babylon and the king here is always on the look out for the Messiah to kill him. We misunderstand each other although we are bothers we are in two different lands.

Sango walks alone. There are no allies in Babylon.

Makes zero sense.
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 12:57pm On Feb 15, 2019
Capensis:

Makes zero sense.

Makes a lot of sense when you have your own mafia. Just like America which is Babylon have it's own mafia and I am not apart of it. Wake up to the truth, man, you are not Sango.
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Nobody: 1:39pm On Feb 15, 2019
Naijakings:

Makes a lot of sense when you have your own mafia. Just like America which is Babylon have it's own mafia and I am not apart of it. Wake up to the truth, man, you are not Sango.

I hope your neighbours and friends don't find you odd
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 1:41pm On Feb 15, 2019
Capensis:

I hope your neighbours and friends don't find you odd

You sound like a man who is weak in resolve. cry
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Nobody: 1:44pm On Feb 15, 2019
Naijakings:

You sound like a man who is weak in resolve. cry
You should be worried then. Because the oddness is really a cause for concern.

If you need my advise, I'd say disconnect and seek help. Cos I feel for you
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 1:45pm On Feb 15, 2019
How these deviants get away with it? Targeting the innocent like they did to the first Yashua.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c5tExad5eRw

Nasty deviant Catholics and Christians tagging the innocent with the microchip and tracking their every movement. Pedophile judges, police officers and mayors they have installed via their deviant democratic majority.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Dp9eCoJkC0c

Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 1:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Capensis:
You should be worried then. Because the oddness is really a cause for concern.

If you need my advise, I'd say disconnect and seek help. Cos I feel for you

Feel for yourself. It appears you have every thing so how come you bother? grin grin grin
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Nobody: 1:52pm On Feb 15, 2019
Naijakings:

Feel for yourself. It appears you have every thing so how come you bother? grin grin grin

Having been on the journey for decades, I know how hard it is to figure out the narrow middle path even as Divinity is yet another trap just like spirituality is. The moment you desire a master or Savior or guide it is a trap.

And I can see that you are stuck on a DNA trap and waging wars on your archetypes. Could become a mental health issue if not deprogrammed and reprogrammed.

You have to stop for a while and go back to materialism then start later with a sound mind.

Sorry....
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 2:03pm On Feb 15, 2019
Capensis:

Having been on the journey for decades, I know how hard it is to figure out the narrow middle path even as Divinity is yet another trap just like spirituality is. The moment you desire a master or Savior or guide it is a trap.

And I can see that you are stuck on a DNA trap and waging wars on your archetypes. Could become a mental health issue if not deprogrammed and reprogrammed.

You have to stop for a while and go back to materialism then start later with a sound mind.

Sorry....

I don't desire any savior. I have the key. grin grin grin

You obviously didn't read any of my magical alphabet posts. Go read it. Once I go underground I don't return again for my mission would be complete.
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Nobody: 2:23pm On Feb 15, 2019
Naijakings:

I don't desire any savior. I have the key. grin grin grin

You obviously didn't read any of my magical alphabet posts. Go read it. Once I go underground I don't return again for my mission would be complete.

mission huh
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 2:47pm On Feb 15, 2019
Capensis:

mission huh

Yes that was my Ifa life reading and I have done what got me targeted and hated before I got started on the mission. That portion of which you speak is nearly over! I have the key trust me when I say that I do. I don't believe in fairy tales and religion and I am destroying illusions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V_tag5V6JiU
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 10:13pm On Feb 16, 2019
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 11:04pm On Feb 17, 2019
The truth keeps coming out like fire

Predators in the pulpit and it's been going on since deviant religion formed in the hearts of men thousands of years ago. Even Ancient Egypt was not short of dark and evil priests and their wives.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XMv3Jfn3JKA
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 2:35am On Feb 18, 2019
Pastor takes sexually assaults woman while unconscious during deliverance session

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t30gmR8BKmM
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 10:16pm On Feb 18, 2019
Florida Pastor raped 13 yr old girl then threatens her with Voodoo

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=97U0jyIbwJE
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 12:08pm On Feb 19, 2019
Spirit death
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 5:53pm On Feb 19, 2019
Naijakings:
Spirit death
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 8:19pm On Feb 19, 2019
Deviants are ruining the Church and deviants are running them. The Church fails to be an instrument of peace and justice in the society. Instead it's a nest of deviants.

What is a deviant?

A murderer, rapist, sexual pervert and oppressor of the poor.

HERE are oppressors of the poor, a pastor and his wife steals $55,000 US dollars from a 77 year old grandmother. Money grandmother needed for her health and days she can no longer work. Now her grandchildren will not inherit this generational wealth

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dZt2kXLx-oA
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 3:29am On Feb 20, 2019
Reform and regulate religion
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Nobody: 1:02pm On Feb 20, 2019
Capensis:

Sorry....
am searching for a master,so am in a trap
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Nobody: 2:17pm On Feb 20, 2019
futurist369:
am searching for a master,so am in a trap

Most likely you will fall for a trap.
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 2:20pm On Feb 20, 2019
Capensis:

Most likely you will fall for a trap.

Not if he makes sure his dreams are his own. Witches attack you at night when their power is strongest. They attack your dreams so make sure you ward off evil spirits with fasting and war prayer.

Get them pedophiles out the pulpit
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Nobody: 2:28pm On Feb 20, 2019
Naijakings:

Not if he makes sure his dreams are his own. Witches attack you at night when their power is strongest. They attack your dreams so make sure you ward off evil spirits with fasting and war prayer.

Get them pedophiles out the pulpit

Nothing like that. Those things are figments, figments of imagination that comes to materialize. It is individual thoughts that manufactures them.
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 2:34pm On Feb 20, 2019
kiss
Capensis:

Nothing like that. Those things are figments, figments of imagination that comes to materialize. It is individual thoughts that manufactures them.

Then your third eye is blind. That what you just admitted or you hide a secret. Either way, Sango has spoken.
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Nobody: 2:51pm On Feb 20, 2019
Naijakings:
kiss

Then your third eye is blind. That what you just admitted or you hide a secret. Either way, Sango has spoken.

Sango is an illiterate god. He is not qualified to buckle my sandals.
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 3:11pm On Feb 20, 2019
Capensis:

Sango is an illiterate god. He is not qualified to buckle my sandals.

Stop insulting me. Do not insult the King. You have never fought for justice so stop hating.
Re: Deviant Pastors Disgracing The Craft And The Sacredness Of The Church by Naijakings: 4:37pm On Feb 20, 2019
Get Them Pedophiles out the Church

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ini Edo Shout At Crew Member For Joining Her In A Picture With A Colleague / Actress Ebube Nwagbo Private Jetting Too! (photos) / 31 Pics Of Seriously Crazy Signs. Have A Good Laugh

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.