Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,355 members, 7,815,755 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:41 PM

Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks (25305 Views)

Wife Kills Husband’s Nephew Over Broken Mirror / Man who Totured The Girl In d Viral Video By Flogging Has Been Captured (video) / Family Rejects Corpse Of Woman Who Killed Husband And Children In Benue. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by abbeyty(m): 10:52am On Feb 09, 2019
Even some parents are also guilty of this they hit their kids with anything they can lay their hands on. Stop abusing your kids you might kill him or her one day
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by mjabdulk: 10:53am On Feb 09, 2019
caning is not the cause of his death but it was destined that he would die while caning because every soul shall taste death when its stipulated time has come

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by dominique(f): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2019
Flogging probably didn't kill him, but it accelerated his death
The boy probably caught a stomach bug from the party he claimed he went to. While he was being flogged, he wanted to throw up but he was made to clamp his mouth shut by the aunt, most likely he chocked on his vomit. The evil insensitive didn't care about the young man's discomfort at the time, now she has to pay the price.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by knowhowk: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2019
dominique:
The boy
You are right ...
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by j1mmy: 10:56am On Feb 09, 2019
aguiyi2:
Poverty induced act.Looking at her,one will realise that she needs urgent financial redemption.

More like primitive induced act, children can be punished without physical abuse!
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Nobody: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2019
kissval1388:
Nawa ooo.. She might be innocent... The police should also investigate the celebrant of the party the boy went to..

This world is just scarry
You have a point
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by eodavids(m): 11:00am On Feb 09, 2019
The "egg-shell" rule applies here
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Randy100: 11:00am On Feb 09, 2019
The woman didn't kill the boy period.

4 Likes

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by GenFunction: 11:04am On Feb 09, 2019
SEE HER UGLY FACE LIKE YAM PEEL
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Barney11: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2019
To be sincere,this woman didn't kill this boy,for her to accept to live with 3kids which were not hers takes grace and with their condition,judging from her looks,it is not easy to raise kids talk more of the ones that are not yours because you are under the radar of people who won't even try when the reverse is the case,it is just fate,the kind of beating my brother received from my mom as a teenage boy then was horrible,but still it shaped us all,he is even the most behaved among us now.I don't support beating but it shaped us,nowadays all I see is turkey kids.

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by seunfly: 11:10am On Feb 09, 2019
Children always suffers from parents irresponsible behaviors, if his parents had not separated, their children wouldn't be with eveil woman who will kill him.
Mothers should always try their best to hold on to their children if ever they separated from their husband, even if she does not have enough money to care them, they will survive. No body can care better than mother, no matter how poor she may be.
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by 9jaRealist: 11:20am On Feb 09, 2019
This why Nigerian law should require mandatory autopsies.

Without privity to the kid’s medical record, I do not think the caning killed him (even though I still want the woman to be punished for child abuse/torture). It is more likely that something that the kid ingested was the real culprit.
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Originalsly: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2019
dominique:

While he was being flogged, he wanted to throw up but he was made to clamp his mouth shut by the aunt, most likely he chocked on his vomit.

She asked him to put his hand in his mouth so he can vomit.

Above..... it is sooo common how people jump to conclusions. The woman jumped to conclusion that the boy died because of the beating... never mind she flogged him on his legs and arms... never mind she suspected he may have been poisoned. The Police jumped to the same conclusion.... he died because of the flogging... despite learning he was complaining of stomach pains..... despite the mixture she gave him to counter poisoning eased his pain. So many here....after reading jumped to the same conclusion.....or....I want to believe many just read the headline..... looked at the photo...then jumped to the conclusion that she killed the guy.... the same set of people that will strip/roast someone because someone said the victim is a thief. We need to change our ways.

2 Likes

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by MissRaine69(f): 11:30am On Feb 09, 2019
So he is not even worthy to take to church? She takes her other children to church and returns in a murderous mood. Sending your children to live with family members only serves to punish the children very few relations actually treat them well.
Hurriedly burying him did not help and it’s all rather suspicious but I think this young man was poisoned.
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by bongolistik(m): 11:34am On Feb 09, 2019
Well, going by her action of burying the deceased in a hurry speak volumes of her actions. Saying she only caned him on the leg and hand might be a lie in the making.

You should come and see where and how most of these women are beating other people's children that are staying with them, then you will understand that beating can indeed kill someone.

They flog these kids like animals, without any feeling of regret or knowing that humans are not to be flogged in such manner, no matter the wrong that the kids do. They will be flogging them on every part of their body, face, eyes even on delicate organs.

I have a similar type of woman in my compound, she has flogged the girl that is staying with them to the extent the girl got a broken tooth. The recent flogging of the girl saw the girl with a very deep cut on her leg that you will think the girl had an accident. If something extra ordinary happen to the girl now, the woman will still come out and lie to the public that it was only on the hand that she flogged her.

Nobody is telling you not to flog anybody but I think there should be sense in flogging and not this endless and any how flogging that we see most of these women met on their house help, but you will hardly see them do so to their own kids

3 Likes

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Numlock: 11:37am On Feb 09, 2019
I talk am, her eyes go clear pass 4k TV.
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by itchie: 11:42am On Feb 09, 2019
You don buy market
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by COOL10(m): 11:42am On Feb 09, 2019
By her face alone,you'd know that she's a cold blooded murderer. Who knows what she might have given that boy to eat. Congrats you just destroyed a bright future angry
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Ellaelite(f): 11:43am On Feb 09, 2019
It was quit an unfortunate situation.
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Mosco100(m): 11:55am On Feb 09, 2019
I Africa, children were abused in the name of corporal punishment. JUSTICE!
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Nobody: 12:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
This is very sad. One need to avoid flogging or beating a child that is not yours because it could result to serious case. Perhaps the child was sick already or the woman didnt narrate the exact way she flogged the boy, whether she kicked him, I fear some women o
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by martineverest(m): 12:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
dominique:
The boy probably caught a stomach bug from the party he claimed he went to. While he was being flogged, he wanted to throw up but he was made to clamp his mouth shut by the aunt, most likely he chocked on his vomit. The evil insensitive didn't care about the young man's discomfort at the time, now she has to pay the price.
and u believe her story?...why did she bury the boy hurriedly?
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by introvertme: 12:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
dominique:

You've seen the autopsy results?
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Ojiofor: 12:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
Her type sleeps in the church and this is the very reason Christ wept on the Cross. Wicked woman.
Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by Nobody: 12:31pm On Feb 09, 2019
seunfly:
Children always suffers from parents irresponsible behaviors, if his parents had not separated, their children wouldn't be with eveil woman who will kill him.
Mothers should always try their best to hold on to their children if ever they separated from their husband, even if she does not have enough money to care them, they will survive. No body can care better than mother, no matter how poor she may be.
The woman is not evil. She disciplined the kid but circumstances beyond her led to his dead. It is possible that the child ate poisonous food or had appendix

1 Like

Re: Woman Who Killed Husband's Nephew By Flogging Speaks by cooljoe7(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
Pathetic!! Sick people every where cry

Meanwhile,
Do you need promotional videos for your product and services..see my siggy wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Drunk Policeman In Benue Shoots Driver, Passengers For Refusing To Greet Him / 50-Year-Old Man Rapes & Impregnates 15-Year-Old Daughter In Gombe / Sulaimon Olufemi's Family Pleads For Clemency After 18 Years On Death Row

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.