Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,144 members, 7,821,898 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:14 PM

PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. (25087 Views)

Peter Obi Supporters Blast Labour Party For Sharing Pictures Of Abuja Rally / Peter Obi Thanks Obidients For Abuja Rally (Pictures) / Kenneth Okonkwo Addresses Supporters Of Obi-Datti At Abuja Rally (Video) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by JessetariahMD(m): 7:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Gforce2019:

Educated-illiterate...
Please correct your spelling, a lot of people are reading.

If you want to athiefkulate, then carry your OBItuary to your village . February 16 , there will be a lot of Atiku crews that they will announce their OBItuary ...

Oloshi!
Why are you so pained
Abi you bet with your father house say bubu go win
chai
I'm sure the G in your moniker represent Gorilla

2 Likes

Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by Gforce2019: 7:51am On Feb 09, 2019
JessetariahMD:

Why are you so pained
Abi you bet with your father house say bubu go win
chai
I'm sure the G in your moniker represent Gorilla

And you are so pained because I corrected your spelling error. I'm too sure the MD on your moniker represent Monkey Demon.

Demon of corruption crew... Aiye yin ma baje ni sir.
Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by motta(m): 7:53am On Feb 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I don't have time to read trash.
then stay mute
Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by Tempofabu: 7:58am On Feb 09, 2019
so many idiots like the demented APC are everywhere online distributing falsehood
Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by Gforce2019: 8:01am On Feb 09, 2019
oyoirabor:

Frankly speaking , most buhari supporters are totally empty upstairs. No direction no common sense!!!!!

...and most Atiku supporters are dafts and rogues.
Our national treasury was crying before the emergence of baba buhari as the president of The country. They are not too comfortable with him. Now that our national treasury is smiling and laughing at the same time, they planning another way to plant another corrupt agents into aso rock as president, so that they can continue the looting....
Many of your people will be jailed.

Awon ole, omo' jati-jati
Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by Atk1nson(m): 8:16am On Feb 09, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Everyone that didn't vote buhari in 2015, won't vote him in 2019 and not everyone that voted the lifeless cow in 2015 will still vote him in 2019. Atiku will surely win

Yeah. I also think this is why Atiku stands a chance. Buhari has not really been able to significantly win over new voters when compared to the last election with GEJ. Anybody not voting Buhari then is still likely not to vote him now. However, Atiku has a good chance of cutting or upturning Buhari's support in many states he won in 2015.

However, with a margin of 2.4million gap in 2015 and likely FG might in full display during the election, Atiku is fighting an uphill battle and his victory will depend on his supporters turning out to vote massively
Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by Nobody: 9:01am On Feb 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
I don't have time to read trash.

That's why

2 Likes

Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by abduljabbar4(m): 9:01am On Feb 09, 2019
EkeJah:
REASONS WHY ATIKU WILL WIN.
80% of Eligible voters consists of the Youth, half of which or more are on Nairaland...If Nairaland is ATIKULATED, then Nigeria will be fully ATIKULATED come 16 failbuhary...My Opinion though.

your opinion is wrong oga
Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by Worldjagaba: 9:22am On Feb 09, 2019
PDP and APC are 5&6

Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by solutionsnow: 9:24am On Feb 09, 2019
Buhari's Achievements Atikulates Always Avoid

1. Spending over $5bn- 1.8Trillion naira on oil search in the north: $5b is about 22% of Nigeria's budget. Buhari said he would spend $20b on this same oil search in northern Nigeria. I wonder why Buharit's are not campaigning with this, showing us this achievement, the oil rigs. This is a monumental corruption avenue for APC as the expenditure is shrouded in secrecy, covered by uncle Baru, the NNPC GMD.

2. The absolute victory over corruption in the police, army, custom, civil service, education and the private sector: Buhari has only fought corruption of the previous PDP regime, and those who do not belong to his ethno-religious clan. He made the legislative and judicial arm look evil, while he pampers his corrupt allies.

3. Absolute nepotism of Buhari: when it is time to solicit for votes, he needs it from all regions of Nigeria, but it comes to appointments, the northerners are the best.

4. 20 trillion naira stamp duty deduction: A report form Vanguard newspapers says the 50 naira stamp duty charge deducted since 2016 from deposits made in banks have accumulated to 20 trillion naira and have not been accounted for.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/tsa-and-the-n20trn-unremitted-stamp-duty-question/

5. Subsidy payment on petrol: no budget is made on fuel subsidy, yet payment is made for it. Under-recovery is the term used to veil the whole scrap.
Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by KunleyY19(m): 9:33am On Feb 09, 2019
How will you fix rally in Lagos on a weekday...

We no get job abi ...Even Saturday sef no easy...

PDP should have chosen previous Saturday...
But because they always want to go to big States after APC that's their problem...

The more reason dey changed Kano twice...
Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by 77up(m): 9:35am On Feb 09, 2019
I knw this nonsense wailing memo must be written by kola olongbo grin
Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by 77up(m): 9:50am On Feb 09, 2019
chrisifeanyi:
Everyone that didn't vote buhari in 2015, won't vote him in 2019 and not everyone that voted the lifeless cow in 2015 will still vote him in 2019. Atiku will surely win
And who told you that those that didnt vote him before will not vote him now base on one or two things? who told you that those voted jonathan then will still all vote atiku now?or you want to compare jonathan integrity with this known thief (Atiku)?

Mr Maigari the backdoor inec chairman, 7days remaining for nigerians to decide.
Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by jude79(m): 10:13am On Feb 09, 2019
all the venues that apc campaigned in, in this country, where built and renovated by pdp. apc built no stadium nor did they renovate any stadia in nigeria throughout their four leprous barren yrs. how can apc look themselves in the mirror, and deny a party a venue that the same party built. a party that believes in injustice will perish with their brainless supporters by injustice, say amen.
Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by ehissi(m): 10:19am On Feb 09, 2019
BuhariAdvocate:
no room for hate speech and this administration no give room for that.

O ti oooh!! shocked

So for me to say you dey reason like Buhari don turn to hate speech ba? grin

I now know the technology you use to determine hate speech. E clear........ cheesy

N:B; Why do I get the strange feeling President Buhari is trying to compete with Patience Jonathan this election period since Aisha Buhari is not trying enough..., undecided
Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by Lilach55: 10:55am On Feb 09, 2019
Some one should please ask where Aisha Buhari is. No one has heard from her. Hope she hasn't been locked up somewhere till after elections cos her truth may do APC bad.
Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by Yksoul(m): 12:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku Said He Wil Privatize Nnpc By The Time We Begin To Buy Petrol 300naira, We Go Know Wetin Dey
Re: PDP Stands Down Abuja Rally Over APC Incursion. by DerideGull(m): 12:48pm On Feb 09, 2019
I would allow to steal my money but allowed to be led by a dunce blindly. Nepotism is the worst case of corruption. Muhammad Buhari is a live evidence.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pastor Reuben Wilson Inaugurates Tinubu Support Group In Rivers State (Photos) / President Buhari Receives Governor Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / 2019: Why Nigerians Must Not Vote PDP - Tinubu Reveals Reason

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.