Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,773 members, 7,809,980 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:11 PM

#nigeriadecides: Message To Electorate. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / #nigeriadecides: Message To Electorate. (371 Views)

Obaseki To Electorate: Don’t Shed Blood For My Re-election / Deji Adeyanju Sharing Airtime To Osun Electorate On Twitter / Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

#nigeriadecides: Message To Electorate. by pol23: 6:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Note:This is not a thread for APC family,I'm only talking to those that do lot want Buhari Again...

Note:this message seems Biased.... but I'm writing it out of love for Nigeria.

I want you to note this few points before going out to vote.

1. From all indications it obvious Buhari is not capable to rule the country,He's been forced by some people.

2.The best Candidate never wins... Sowere would've been the right candidate,but surely Je can't win and He knows.

3.If you and I agreed to vote for Sowore He won't still wins because of the population of Hell bent youth and illiteracy.

4.North is a factor to consider and will always be a factor (Reason Atiku won the primary over the likes of Dukes)

5.you can vote for Sowore and his likes... But be sure it's a solidarity vote.

6.Our best shot is to vote for the candidate that has the capability to win over APC...Thus I'm saying Atiku is our best option.

7.Atiku is our best option not the best candidate.

8.If we vote Buhari out ,Nigerians will be establishing a strong message that's "the power truly belongs to the Masses,if you under perform you're gone ".... let's not miss the chance to make that established.

9.please let's not sell our votes.

10. We've tried Buhari ,He has absolutely nothing to offer,let's give Atiku a chance... if he act like Buhari ... we pick someone else 2022.

11.dont give up on Nigeria yet.... you and I can make a change... we keep trying till we get it.

Vote not fight.

Thank you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: #nigeriadecides: Message To Electorate. by handie(m): 7:30am On Feb 09, 2019
Thank you OP. This is a very well written and thought out post.... Oluwa bless you plenty. However, ur post doesn't answer some questions I have about your candidate Atiku. First of these is: Is Atiku corrupt? Secondly, Atiku has been tested as a vice to Obasanjo. What are his records? Vis a vis the responsibilities he was given as a Vice President..... Thirdly, what are his plans for Nigeria?(Indepth breakdown of these plans).... Or are you telling me to vote Atiku just for voting sake?
Re: #nigeriadecides: Message To Electorate. by helinues: 7:55am On Feb 09, 2019
Na so.. grin grin

Re: #nigeriadecides: Message To Electorate. by pol23: 3:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
handie:
Thank you OP. This is a very well written and thought out post.... Oluwa bless you plenty. However, ur post doesn't answer some questions I have about your candidate Atiku. First of these is: Is Atiku corrupt? Secondly, Atiku has been tested as a vice to Obasanjo. What are his records? Vis a vis the responsibilities he was given as a Vice President..... Thirdly, what are his plans for Nigeria?(Indepth breakdown of these plans).... Or are you telling me to vote Atiku just for voting sake?
I can't tell you Atiku is corrupt until he's proven to be a corrupt man by the court of law... there can be allegations... (but truthfully within me,he might be.... no one is a saint including Buhari and Awolowo.. some people are just better)
About his previous post... I will say to my best of knowledge He can be trusted.

(1) (Reply)

Dino Releases New Song, Says Anyone Leaving PDP For APC Is Mentally Sick / Femi Falana Writes The Minister Of Finance On Extortion And Theft By Ministers / Photo: Onnoghen Pleads Not Guilty, Granted Bail On Self Recognition

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.