Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,659 members, 7,827,424 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:49 AM

Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS (19035 Views)

Melaye Tells Osun Electorate To Collect APC's Money And Vote Adeleke / Crises In APC As Faction Tells Electorate To Vote Only Buhari In Lagos / Defected Lawmakers Are Like Malaria Parasites In APC’s Body – Sagay (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by ManirBK: 4:53pm On Aug 06, 2018
A group under the auspices of Concern Citizens of Sokoto State (CCSS) has divulged that plans has commenced to ensure that all defected lawmakers from the state are recalled without delay.

The group who said doing so has become very sacrosanct because the electorate want their mandate, added that, nobody can take them for a ride.

While insisting that, having the required population to warrant recall is very simple for them, the group said, the electorate would soon commenced the exercise.
“For those members of House of Representatives, House of Assembly and the one Senator that defected to the PDP, they should be ready to give recall from the people that elected them.

“We will holistically, religiously and emphatically use the last blood in our veins to mobilize, sensitize, educate and encourage voters at the constituencies of these erring elected members that betrayed the confidence and trust repose in them by forcing those who elected them to be in a party they massively rejected at the 2015 election”

Speaking on behalf of the group, it’s coordinator, Abubakar Abdullahi, Sokoto said Sokoto voted Tambuwal in 2015 to become governor because of Senator Wamakko despite the then PDP candidate was better off.

https://leadership.ng/2018/08/06/sokoto-electorate-to-commence-recall-of-defected-lawmakers-ccss/

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by ManirBK: 4:54pm On Aug 06, 2018
PMB THE ONLY NIGERIA PRESIDENT THAT NEVER STEAL, I SALUTE YOU SIR, GOD ALMIGHTY WILL KEEP YOU FOR US

75 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by IllegalMoney: 4:55pm On Aug 06, 2018
Dead on arrival
APC, Ganduje and Oshiomole should try another Joke
Kwankwaso and Shekarau runs Kano State now

46 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by izzou(m): 4:56pm On Aug 06, 2018
grin grin grin

Whats all these noise for?

Shebi they will contest in 2019? Why not just vote them out?

I really do not care who governs Sokoto sef. My own Na make we all gather and help Buhari live long by giving him a befitting retirement plan in 2019

54 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by IllegalMoney: 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:
grin grin grin

Whats all these noise for?

Shebi they will contest in 2019? Why not just vote them out?

I really do not care who governs Sokoto sef. My own Na make we all gather and help Buhari live long by giving him a befitting retirement plan in 2019

Correct guy

1 bottle of Goldberg for you

33 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by magoo10(m): 4:57pm On Aug 06, 2018
The tax payers money wasted on dino melaye recall process by inec never do abi.

2019 election is not far they should wait to vote and forget that useless recall process.

16 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by izzou(m): 4:59pm On Aug 06, 2018
IllegalMoney:

Correct guy

1 bottle of Goldberg for you

I prefer Life bros cool

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by IllegalMoney: 5:00pm On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:

I prefer Life bros cool

Oya take Life and Goldberg

More Life to you

26 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Fierce11: 5:01pm On Aug 06, 2018
Does recalling them change the minds of the million truly patriotic citizens of the federal republic of Nigeria whose minds and hearts have been fixed to vote out the devil ruling us? The answer is no... We are tired of the drama.. Even those members of the 'CC Whatever' would not mind to collect 200naira just to make noise.. but come 2019 we shall see who they would vote for..
i will still repeat this: "until the election is over, dont believe the loyalty"

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Unblockable: 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Dead on arrival

In your mind, Shekarau and Kwankwaso' alliance would deliver Kano to PDP right? Go back to 2011 Presidential election results and see how Buhari defeated Shekarau who was still an incumbent Governor in Kano State.

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it, if PDP present Kwankwaso/Shekarau/Tambuwal/Saraki/Atiku/Lamido/Dankwambo/Makarfi combined together, a bedridden Buhari will still win them in States like Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Bauchi and Sokoto.

38 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Mielekcezylil(m): 5:03pm On Aug 06, 2018
recall ko reekado ni. wait there till it nt working. lawmakers that value for theirselves than anything . let their supporters say they want the recall then you have my order. mtcheeeew

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Merimental(m): 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
IllegalMoney:

Oya take Life and Goldberg
More Life to you
lol...life crew i see u
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by IllegalMoney: 5:07pm On Aug 06, 2018
Unblockable:

In your mind, Shekarau and Kwankwaso' alliance would deliver Kano to PDP right? Go back to 2011 Presidential election results and see how Buhari defeated Shekarau who was still an incumbent Governor in Kano State.

I've said it before and I'll continue to say it, if PDP present Kwankwaso/Shekarau/Tambuwal/Saraki/Atiku/Lamido/Dankwambo/Makarfi combined together, a bedridden Buhari will still win them in States like Kano, Katsina, Kaduna, Bauchi and Sokoto.

U go cry like Zombie by February 2019, keep hallucinating and living in fantasy

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Obinwenite(m): 5:11pm On Aug 06, 2018
On what basis do they want to recall them.....because they decamped. Celebrating mediocrity,as if they don't have members of PDP in sokoto state.The recall is dead on arrival

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by ManirBK: 5:13pm On Aug 06, 2018
Obinwenite:
On what basis do they want to recall them.....because they decamped. Celebrating mediocrity,as if they don't have members of PDP in sokoto state.The recall is dead on arrival
E pain am HAHAHA..

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Unblockable: 5:14pm On Aug 06, 2018
IllegalMoney:

U go cry like Zombie by February 2019, keep hallucinating and living in fantasy

We know who the professional criers are. You guys cried in 2015 after the demise of your boss. 2019 won't be different.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by buhariguy(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Sokoto is APC, buhari is sokoto.

My fellow patriots should not bother on recalling the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs .
They will simply vote them out by next 6months.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by CoolFreeday(m): 5:17pm On Aug 06, 2018
Recall or no recall, they is no stopping baba. Baba till 2023 by God's grace

11 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by buhariguy(m): 5:21pm On Aug 06, 2018
izzou:

I prefer Life bros cool
and the jobless aggressive lazy idiotic pigs of Biafra call themselves Christians.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Biglittlelois(f): 7:40pm On Aug 06, 2018
cheesy but why the pains now, it's always a norm when election is close cheesy
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by sureheaven(m): 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Fucking retard lazy youths....

Fools everywhere..
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Opinionated: 7:41pm On Aug 06, 2018
Can they achieve it?

1 Like

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by jyz200(m): 7:42pm On Aug 06, 2018
hmm
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Job2004: 7:43pm On Aug 06, 2018
The core Northern part of Nigeria is full of people who are uneducated their lives are managed by the few educated elites. Religion plays the critical role in decision making here. The cult like fellowship buhari enjoys in the core north is just because of religion and nothing else.
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by SageTravels: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
Noise
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Sharpshooota: 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
ManirBK:
PMB THE ONLY NIGERIA PRESIDENT THAT NEVER STEAL, I SALUTE YOU SIR, GOD ALMIGHTY WILL KEEP YOU FOR US

The only Nigerian President that Shields looters
A bloody thief and a chronic liar

2 Likes

Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Nairalandmentor(m): 7:44pm On Aug 06, 2018
cheesy
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by RexTramadol1: 7:45pm On Aug 06, 2018
APC and scripts

Since 2015.
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by kaen1317: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
Will this help Baba from being sent back to Daura?
Re: Sokoto Electorate To Commence Recall Of Defected Lawmakers – CCSS by Nobody: 7:46pm On Aug 06, 2018
IllegalMoney:
Dead on arrival
wetin concern kano inside Sokoto recall?

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Samuel Ortom To Contest For 2023 Senate Seat / Tinubu Is Just A Bookkeeper, Thought He Understood Economics - Pearse / Senate Summons Military Chiefs Over Seized $ 9.3m Cash 

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.