Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,334 members, 7,819,164 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:09 PM

PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State (464 Views)

Trumps White House Will Consider PDP Youth Leaders Petition - US Embassy / Atiku Abubakar Receives PDP Youth Leaders In Abuja (Photos) / PDP Youth Leader Killed In Osun Rerun, Another Beaten Up By Thugs- Deji Adeyanju (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State by Nobody: 7:27am On Feb 09, 2019
Mr Frank Izuaige, a former Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) South-South Youth Leader in Etsako West Local Government Area of Edo, has defected to the All Progressives Congress (APC).

Izuagie, on Friday in Benin led some of his members on a courtesy visit to Edo Government House, and assured that they would work to ensure victory of all APC candidates in the forthcoming general elections.

Izuagie and his supporters were received by Mr Mathias Momoh, the Edo North APC political leader.

He said that he was very happy to receive the defectors into the ruling APC, assuring that Izuagie and his supporters will be given the necessary positions that due them.

Momoh presented defectors to the state Deputy Governor, Mr Philip Shaibu.

Shaibu while speaking said that their coming into APC was a blessing to the party, noting that it is a plus to the APC.

“From today, all APC programmes taking place, you and your supporters shall be part of it, for the fact that you are just joining us today will not make any difference between us.

“We are family now, as soon as you join us, you will enjoy all the benefits, we look forward to seeing you help us win our opponents with a very good margin,” he said.

The deputy governor thanked the leaders of his party in Edo North for working hard to ensure that the APC and all its candidates emerged winners in the upcoming elections. (NAN)

https://www.independent.ng/pdp-leader-defects-to-apc/amp/

Mynd44, lalasticlala
Re: PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State by StupidInyamiri: 7:29am On Feb 09, 2019
grin
Re: PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State by StupidInyamiri: 7:30am On Feb 09, 2019
You will rt all Pro Atiku and Pro PDP threads and comments

The next guy sticks his tent with the APC

You attack him cos in ur mind you are the patriot

Same party that looted us to the ground

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State by AroleOduduwa(m): 7:34am On Feb 09, 2019
None story a former youth leader of a local govt. Trust me, I feel your pain mate, you constantly search for defection news from PDP to APC, just like a drowning baby gasping for air.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State by handie(m): 7:36am On Feb 09, 2019
I just dey laugh all these people saying Atiku will win Edo state
Re: PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State by APCZombiie: 7:38am On Feb 09, 2019
Ah
Re: PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State by Nobody: 7:40am On Feb 09, 2019

Whenever you are saying South South is locked down for Atiku, always remember that Edo state is in SS and might not be going Atiku's way.

Re: PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State by yomi962: 7:45am On Feb 09, 2019
handie:
I just dey laugh all these people saying Atiku will win Edo state
former youth leader dumbo. I know you are in sifia pains
Re: PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State by helinues: 7:46am On Feb 09, 2019
Low weight defection
Re: PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State by handie(m): 7:58am On Feb 09, 2019
yomi962:
former youth leader dumbo. I know you are in sifia pains
Are you from Edo state? Have you ever been to the state? If you haven't, then I advise u to shut your mouth and go play with sand
Re: PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State by yomi962: 8:05am On Feb 09, 2019
handie:
Are you from Edo state? Have you ever been to the state? If you haven't, then I advise u to shut your mouth and go play with sand
keyboard warrior forming politicians on nairaland. I have been to benin several times, so you can take your predictions and shove it in your arse
Re: PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State by Nobody: 8:12am On Feb 09, 2019
Nonsense politician

Buhari the herdsmen can never ever win my state, never.
Re: PDP Youth Leader Defects To APC In Edo State by handie(m): 8:40am On Feb 09, 2019
yomi962:
keyboard warrior forming politicians on nairaland. I have been to benin several times, so you can take your predictions and shove it in your arse
And Benin city equals Edo state abi? Olodo somebody. Apart from Edo central(Esan land), PDP is structurally weak in Edo state. Well, what do u know? Next week will tell u more

(1) (Reply)

Facts: Between Atiku And Buhari, Who Is A Criminal, Based On Available Records? / Pray Or Elections May Not Hold, CAN Warns Nigerians / Kwara ACPN Suspends National Chairman, Adopts Atiku, Saraki, Atunwa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.