Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,526 members, 7,826,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:50 AM

Are Mazda Cars Good? What Do You Think About Mazda CX? - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Are Mazda Cars Good? What Do You Think About Mazda CX? (960 Views)

About Mazda Cars / What Are The Issues With Mazda Cars / How Reliable Are Mazda Cars? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Are Mazda Cars Good? What Do You Think About Mazda CX? by Quorax: 7:56am On Feb 09, 2019
Hello everyone,

I love the Mazda CX from the outlook but I will like to know more about Mazda cars generally.

in a country like ours where Toyota and her sister products wins the market, it is just as though only Toyota and Lexus are a good car while others are useless.

Just two weeks ago, we were told Nissan cars are not good when the thread hit front page.

So on same vein, I will like to know if Mazda is a good alternative.

In terms of fuel efficiency/consumption and parts replacements where will you place Mazda in comparison to Toyota?

Is Mazda a good alternative to Toyota?

You might be asking why I want to go for Mazda instead of Toyota... Well, naturally, when people use a certain product too much, it becomes less appealing to me and I also do not want to believe there are no other car brands that can rival Toyota in Nigeria (excluding BMWs and Benz of course)

So car experts (I am a rookie) please share your experience.
Re: Are Mazda Cars Good? What Do You Think About Mazda CX? by vladhillz(m): 9:11pm On Jun 06, 2019
and I will just comment on this hoping it pops up somewhere and someone considers bringing it to the spotlight .Cox I'm seriously looking at driving a cx-9

(1) (Reply)

Non Accidented Toks 2005 Mercedez Benz E-200 / Toyota Camry 08 (muscle).TOKUNBO #2.4M / Very Sharp Camry Sport Few Months Used 1.9m

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.