Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,456 members, 7,816,055 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:20 AM

What Are The Issues With Mazda Cars - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / What Are The Issues With Mazda Cars (894 Views)

About Mazda Cars / How Reliable Are Mazda Cars? / Are Mazda Cars Good? What Do You Think About Mazda CX? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Issues With Mazda Cars by Obanaijacom: 5:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hello House

Please what are the regular issues with mazda cars, My first experience with driving (Father's Car) was a mazda 3253 it gave us no issues, but today users would rather go for a Korean car and not a good Japaneses car like Mazda.

1 Like

Re: What Are The Issues With Mazda Cars by MGDIMA4: 6:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
Nothing is wrong with mazda cars.

Just that people pike buying expensive car to showcase
Re: What Are The Issues With Mazda Cars by realcoach: 6:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
Absolutely nothing.
I once used a Mazda 626. The one usually called Mazda booth.
Very very nice. Fuel consumption excellent. Price of spare part - Very cheap.
Handing - sweet. You get the feeling you are in a more expensive car.
I will pick it over a Toyota of the same year.
Infact if not for the fact that level has gone up a bit I won't mind owning the car again.
Sweet memories.
Re: What Are The Issues With Mazda Cars by eRex(m): 6:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
realcoach:
Absolutely nothing.
I once used a Mazda 626. The one usually called Mazda booth.
Very very nice. Fuel consumption excellent. Price of spare part - Very cheap.
Handing - sweet. You get the feeling you are in a more expensive car.
I will pick it over a Toyota of the same year.
Infact if not for the fact that level has gone up a bit I won't mind owning the car again.
Sweet memories.

But those early mazda cars were the rock..

Nowadays the Mazda I see are more plastic interior which falls apart easily...
I don't know if it carelessness... Most pple with madza engine 2002/2007 complain of engine smoking so easily.
But..

My dad also owned a 1989 Mazda 626 while growing up.. it was rugged althrough with great fuel economy... 1k fuel and I will tour round Lagos. He eventually dashed his mechanic without my knowing. I was mad and even offered the mechanic money to buy it sef.
I used series of Mazda MPV03/05 and they served well.
Aside the leg arms issues I had... Car was a good..

(1) (Reply)

Brand New 2020 Toyota Hilux For Sale In Abuja At 24.5m / SOLD... Tin-can Cleared 2009 Lexus ES 350 Black Color / 2015 Mercedes Benz GLK Awoof .6.430m Direct Toks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.