Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,616 members, 7,816,532 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) (33820 Views)

Jim Iyke And His Son Lie On The Bed (photo) / Oge Okoye's N700k Gold Diamond Wristwatch From Her Millionaire Secret Lover / Jim Iyke Vs Iyanya,who Rocked The Boss Look Better - [PHOTOS] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by eddybanty(m): 5:01am On Aug 22, 2010
Just read it on ghananation news dat jims ex-secretlover Sally is +ve. I dont want to believe but looks credible with their pics, may GOD help jim, i see a multiplier effect on nollywood hotpants.
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by nellaluv(f): 7:04am On Aug 22, 2010
Well you should have verified the story b4 posting on here.

Don't you know that ghollywood(lol, corny) and nollywood are official enemies.
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by treylaw: 9:08am On Aug 22, 2010
I don't believe this baseless story
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by eddybanty(m): 4:15pm On Aug 22, 2010
Jim Iyke's Sierra Leonean Lover, Sally, Tested HIV Positive

That the gangling Nollywood actor, Jim Iyke is controversial in nature can not be contested. His fights, arrogance, women battering, to mention a few, during his teenage period, testified to the man he would grow up to be and he has wonderfully displayed this traits at adulthood, especially as an actor and one of the well to do dudes in the entertainment industry in Nigeria.

Jim’s secret lover, Sally, a Sierra Leonean based in Essen in Germany, is reported to have been tested positive to the dreaded disease, Human Immuno-deficiency Virus popularly referred as HIV. The highly controversial actor, Jim Iyke, before now, information at our disposal reveals, has been involved in a lovey-dovey with this married Sierra Leonean without the knowledge of the public until the affair now became a mumbo-jumbo.

Sally, we learnt, having got entangled in an illicit affair with Jim Iyke during one of his visits to Germany, couldn’t resist the crush she had on him. She became so attached to Jim to the extent that whenever Jim was in town, she would lie to her husband that she needed to travel out of town, whereas, she would be locked in a hotel room with the brand Ambassador, Jim. In return of such good gesture, Sally, many times, would come to Nigeria to see her friend, Success, who is based in Lagos, but would sneaked out to see Jim without Success getting to know.

The relationship between Jim and Sally, www.nigeriafilms.com gathered, later became public knowledge when the husband got wind of his wife’s adulterous moves with Jim and the quite but rich dude asked her to leave his house. The whole matter later became so complicated when the wife, Sally, told the husband that she was already carrying a baby for him.

The paternity of the baby was declined by the husband and that, we learnt, marked the beginning of her woes. After a lot of persuasions from friends and family, Sally, after she had been delivered of the baby, we gathered, opened up that Jim Iyke was responsible for the pregnancy and that he’s automatically the father of her baby. She further explained how she visited Jim in Nigeria three times without the knowledge of her husband or her friend’s, Success.

During the pregnancy period, rumour has it that, Sally contacted Jim in Nigeria to intimate him about the pregnancy only for Jim to have distanced himself immediately from her and warned her never to come to him or even call him for any reason again. Now, the baby is alive, an alleged split-image of Jim, but the sad tale about this whole story is that, Sally has now been diagnosed to be HIV positive and there is strong indication that Jim Iyke himself is likely to be sharing same status with Sally. Call it triple tragedy for Sally and you are not far from the truth. Effort to reach Jim Iyke to comment on this matter was aborted.

source: www.news1.ghananation.com

news1.ghananation.com/index.php?news=12776

Now, is it the ghollywood/nollywood war or whats going on.

Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by Nobody: 4:16pm On Aug 22, 2010
This dude has no fu ckin taste.
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by ReachRich(m): 6:36pm On Aug 22, 2010
is it not possible dat jim could have 'met' sally b4 she contacted HIV?
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by tjskii(f): 7:01pm On Aug 22, 2010
oh my God, noooo,tell me it ain't so,my jimmy pooh bear,HIV positive cry cry ,i love that dude,fake accent,thuggery and all,kai na wa o,but i refuse to believe it sha,and besides my jim wudn't date such a female,the chick no fine in anyway naa haba,noo this is all a conspiracy
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by Kunbee: 9:44pm On Aug 22, 2010
Ileke-IdI:

This dude has no fu ckin taste.

abi o
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by Dolemite(f): 10:15pm On Aug 22, 2010
tjskii:

oh my God, noooo,tell me it ain't so,my jimmy pooh bear,HIV positive cry cry ,i love that dude,fake accent,thuggery and all
WTF Jim Iyke is the MAN. angry
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by tjskii(f): 11:11pm On Aug 22, 2010
Dolemite:

WTF Jim Iyke is the MAN.  angry

i totally agree,abi do u think i call just any1 poohbear, still the dude has got his faults,but he's still my very own jimmyboy
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by Travelista(f): 12:24am On Aug 23, 2010
Is that the woman? shocked Oh, I can't!!! They're both losers; poor kid doesn't stand a chance with these two as parents.
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by saraj(f): 12:44am On Aug 23, 2010
Sounds more like a plot fom one of
his crap films so its not true.
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by Nobody: 1:15am On Aug 23, 2010
@poster
so this big big Nollywood movie star is cheating on his wife with a married woman and all he could come up with was this average looking gal?!

anyway, as for the HIV status, a simple test would clear his name and all the nonsense surrounding him that could well end his career.
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by Rooneyboy(m): 1:59am On Aug 23, 2010
Big time conspiracy , what do the people behind this stand to gain ? Yes Jim might have stepped on toes and they r probably out to pay him back but doing it this way aint just ideal at all . Again , this pic looks more like an 'actor/fan' pic , no romantic feel in it .
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by THEAMAKA(f): 2:29am On Aug 23, 2010
that girl in the picture is not the woman, idk why that picture was used.
she is OBVIOUSLY white.

anyway. . . there is no proof that he has HIV or that his girl does. rumors rumors

MRbrownJAY:

@poster
so this big big Nollywood movie star is cheating on his wife with a married woman and all he could come up with was this average looking gal?!

anyway, as for the HIV status, a simple test would clear his name and all the nonsense surrounding him that could well end his career.
i dont think he's married
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by Osama10(m): 4:14am On Aug 23, 2010
:-x
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by Nobody: 4:25am On Aug 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

i dont think he's married

ok, my bad!
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by Rooneyboy(m): 8:57am On Aug 23, 2010
~~Nollywood ~~ just a crazy place .
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by Ignatio(m): 1:28pm On Aug 23, 2010
What is wrong with our beautiful black queens? Jim, u no try for this one at all embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by bawomolo(m): 3:29pm On Aug 23, 2010
Ignatio:

What is wrong with our beautiful black queens? Jim, u no try for this one at all embarassed embarassed embarassed

does it make it any much better if he cheats with a black woman?
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by Nayah(f): 4:28pm On Aug 23, 2010
I really hope is a rumour,
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:34pm On Aug 23, 2010
[size=30pt]THAT IS NOT THE GIRL IN QUESTION, OMG![/size]
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by chika98: 4:36pm On Aug 23, 2010
^^ The amaka would know. I see your comments on Bellanaija and they crack me up so bad! grin
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:38pm On Aug 23, 2010
chika98:

^^ The amaka would know. I see your comments on Bellanaija and they crack me up so bad! grin
hahahahaha wink
although recently someone has been using my name to post rubbish comments. gosh, its annoying.
trying to drag my name in the mud angry
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by chika98: 4:40pm On Aug 23, 2010
THE AMAKA:

hahahahaha wink
although recently someone has been using my name to post rubbish comments. gosh, its annoying.
trying to drag my name in the mud angry

Too bad the names can't be registered. You know your celebs and all. I see you! grin
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by THEAMAKA(f): 4:47pm On Aug 23, 2010
chika98:

Too bad the names can't be registered. You know your celebs and all. I see you! grin
i know right! lol cheesy
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by oneluvb55(f): 5:19pm On Aug 23, 2010
chai, so jim iyke is now, hiv positive, but how true is it?
it shouldnt be
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by chika98: 5:25pm On Aug 23, 2010
oneluvb55:

chai, so jim iyke is now, hiv positive, but how true is it?
it shouldnt be

Jesus wept and died on the cross!

How did you find this out?
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by Nobody: 9:52pm On Aug 23, 2010
d white chic aint fine at all she luks old enof 2 b his aunty or moda.kai with all d hot naija babe pushin demselves on him see wot he piked 4 a wife.i rily hope its not true shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Jim Iyke Hiv +? Secret Lover Sally Confirmed +ve.(with Pics) by IYANGBALI: 4:04pm On Mar 09, 2012
and so foking whtat if they are HIV positive?its time we grow up on NL

(1) (Reply)

Mikel Obi And His Partner, Olga Celebrates 7 Year Anniversary / Cardi B: I Will Have A Mental Problem If Trump Wins Again / Is Oyindamola Dflex The Most Flexible Man In Nigeria? (Pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.