Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,098 members, 7,863,851 topics. Date: Tuesday, 18 June 2024 at 07:49 AM

VIDEO: My Body Is More Expensive Than Your Bank Account – Princess Shyngle - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / VIDEO: My Body Is More Expensive Than Your Bank Account – Princess Shyngle (347 Views)

Princess Shyngle: I Used My Money To Look Expensive With Empty Bank Account / Michael Essien Dated Princess Shyngle Who 99.9% Of Men Couldn't Satisfy Sexually / Jojo Charry: I Posed Nude For My Birthday Because My Body Is Too Sexy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: My Body Is More Expensive Than Your Bank Account – Princess Shyngle by maynosky: 9:00am On Feb 09, 2019

Gambian actress, Princess Shyngle has stated that her body is more expensive that what most people have in their banks accounts.

Recall that the dark-skinned curvy actress was recently quoted as saying that she had to remove five ribs and her small intestine so as to have the tiny waist she has.

Well, in a new social media post, Princess Shyngle revealed the other things she feels those that reported about her ribs removal didn’t include in their report.

She shared:

“They say I did rib removal surgery which is worth over $50,000. Tummy tuck and lipo worth $20,000. Hip and butt implant worth $18,000.

“Breast implants worth $21,000 lol so in total I have over $100,000 worth of surgert done on my body. Omggg y’all better put respect on my name from now on because my body is literally more expensive than ya’all bank account put together”

Watch Video here: https://okhithq.com/my-body-is-more-expensive-than-your-bank-account/

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Celebrity Inem Peters Says She Is Ready For Marriage But... / (VIDEO) Can You Imagine!! Brodashaggi Looking 4 Where To Get Aboniki Balm London / Davido ‘hails’ President Buhari As He Delivers Speech To The Nation (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.