Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,448 members, 7,812,374 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) (7457 Views)

Fact Check Of Atiku's Interview With Arise TV By The Cable / Buhari’s 100 Days In Office Poll Result By Channels Television / Sowore Muted From Viewers At The Big Debate By Channels Tv (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by madridguy(m): 10:53am On Feb 09, 2019
I can't be dragging words with a coward like you. Switch to your moniker and stop ranting

SalamRushdie:

will you Shut up !!!! see how you are hoping that rigging will help you .. Buhari won all these polls on 2015 then you didnt say this oo

1 Like

Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by Ventura1: 10:58am On Feb 09, 2019
So Sowore is now relevant to channels TV after deliberately scheming him out from the debate, how are we so sure the same Abracadabra was not perform in this poll...…...

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by jude79(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2019
solutionsnow:
Buhari's Achievements Atikulates Always Avoid

1. Spending over $5bn- 1.8Trillion naira on oil search in the north: $5b is about 22% of Nigeria's budget. Buhari said he would spend $20b on this same oil search in northern Nigeria. I wonder why Buharit's are not campaigning with this, showing us this achievement, the oil rigs. This is a monumental corruption avenue for APC as the expenditure is shrouded in secrecy, covered by uncle Baru, the NNPC GMD.

2. The absolute victory over corruption in the police, army, custom, civil service, education and the private sector: Buhari has only fought corruption of the previous PDP regime, and those who do not belong to his ethno-religious clan. He made the legislative and judicial arm look evil, while he pampers his corrupt allies.

3. Absolute nepotism of Buhari: when it is time to solicit for votes, he needs it from all regions of Nigeria, but it comes to appointments, the northerners are the best.

4. 20 trillion naira stamp duty deduction: A report form Vanguard newspapers says the 50 naira stamp duty charge deducted since 2016 from deposits made in banks have accumulated to 20 trillion naira and have not been accounted for.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/tsa-and-the-n20trn-unremitted-stamp-duty-question/

5. Subsidy payment on petrol: no budget is made on fuel subsidy, yet payment is made for it. Under-recovery is the term used to veil the whole scrap.
if aisha buhari, follows buhari during campain, i will support buhari. i cannot cry more than the bereaved. tufiakwa.

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by jude79(m): 11:03am On Feb 09, 2019
solutionsnow:
Buhari's Achievements Atikulates Always Avoid

1. Spending over $5bn- 1.8Trillion naira on oil search in the north: $5b is about 22% of Nigeria's budget. Buhari said he would spend $20b on this same oil search in northern Nigeria. I wonder why Buharit's are not campaigning with this, showing us this achievement, the oil rigs. This is a monumental corruption avenue for APC as the expenditure is shrouded in secrecy, covered by uncle Baru, the NNPC GMD.

2. The absolute victory over corruption in the police, army, custom, civil service, education and the private sector: Buhari has only fought corruption of the previous PDP regime, and those who do not belong to his ethno-religious clan. He made the legislative and judicial arm look evil, while he pampers his corrupt allies.

3. Absolute nepotism of Buhari: when it is time to solicit for votes, he needs it from all regions of Nigeria, but it comes to appointments, the northerners are the best.

4. 20 trillion naira stamp duty deduction: A report form Vanguard newspapers says the 50 naira stamp duty charge deducted since 2016 from deposits made in banks have accumulated to 20 trillion naira and have not been accounted for.
https://www.vanguardngr.com/2018/12/tsa-and-the-n20trn-unremitted-stamp-duty-question/

5. Subsidy payment on petrol: no budget is made on fuel subsidy, yet payment is made for it. Under-recovery is the term used to veil the whole scrap.
if aisha buhari, follows buhari during campain, i will support buhari. i cannot cry more than the bereaved. tufiakwa!!!
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by senatordave1(m): 11:06am On Feb 09, 2019
Atiku will only win south east,draw south south.thats all
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by princemillla(m): 11:07am On Feb 09, 2019
Nukilia:

Nigerians needed to experience the stupidity and incompetence of PMB and I'm sure we've learnt out lessons. Time to send the scammer and his crew back to daura so that they can continue breeding cattle for Nigeria

Taking petrol price from #75 to #145 is enough to send the foolish party back to hell.

#ZombeismIsACurse

Well said my brother. It's so sad that able Nigerians still want him in office

Their excuse am yet to understand
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 11:09am On Feb 09, 2019
senatordave1:
Atiku will only win south east,draw south south.thats all
wake up bro.
This one will be more shocking than Osun election.
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by Guzel: 11:21am On Feb 09, 2019
That's not a channels TV poll.
It's a poll by Williams and associates.
The source is there on the screen shot

1 Like

Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by omogidi234(m): 11:37am On Feb 09, 2019
kitaatita:

PMB support base include those who carry transistor radio everywhere they go. They are not the Nairaland/Twitter/ Channels TV gang. PMB base include those fanatical supporters that climb electric poles to catch a glimpse. Among them are those who stupidly risk their lives driving motorcycles at crazed speed pursuing his aircraft or motorcade

But Channels TV is pro -PMB
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by dguyindcorner(m): 12:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
princemillla:
Smh! This was how buhari was defeating Gej back then and finaly won.

Now Atiku is winning on all this same platforms. Don't let's us forget that all these online polls, nairaland likes and shares are representative of human whether in Nigeria or outside whether with pvc or not. This goes to shows people are truly tired of buhari.

We were many that supported buhari back then In 2015 based on Gej mismanagement. But I am shocked at those who are still supporting buhari. It means many are supporting him in true sense while some are paid agents.

The question am asking is, can you employ buhari to manage your company
Let's shun politics of sentiment and tribalism. Apc and pdp doesn't deserve our vote this year.

Best of luck to whoever wins.

Cest fini

Those supporting Buhari are the ones that can think for themselves. People that know he's not a magician that will suddenly turn everything around within 3yrs but they spoil in their 16yrs of reign.

They are those that will not go back to their vomit.
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by idu1(m): 12:45pm On Feb 09, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Let me not wake up from sleep the following day if Atiku does not beat Buhari next week.
Buhari is a goner as far as God is concerned, his case has been sealed like Saul.
You are actually wishing yourself death?
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by NigeriaIsDoomed: 12:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
idu1:
You are actually wishing yourself death?
Buhari is past tense
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by samstradam: 12:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
The SS and SE figures are very interesting.... this only confirms Buhari will win this election easier than most of us thought.

As for the core north figures, anyone who takes them seriously clearly does not understand that part of the country and is on some GEJ long tingz!

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by SouthEastFacts: 12:51pm On Feb 09, 2019
haffaze777:
Channel TV should present atiku with certificate of return ASAP.congratulation to Abubarka Atiku President elect of Federal republic of channel television
You should be worried that Atiku won in a poll conducted by an APC TV.

4+0 na im sure pass now

1 Like

Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by samstradam: 12:53pm On Feb 09, 2019
omogidi234:

But Channels TV and its Chairman- Momoh are pro PMB.

Even the Chairman says it to whoever cares that PMB would beat Atiku hands down. You can goggle it.

So obviously, ordinarily he could stop this poll since its against his desire

Google is also your friend.

The pro-Buhari Momoh is Anthony "Tony" Momoh and not the chairman of Channels TV who is John Momoh.
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by GoodGovernance: 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
OP why are you misleading Nigerians yourself?

This was the Williams & Associates report,showed on channels TV.

The moderator should close this thread,I beg. undecided

1 Like

Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by omogidi234(m): 12:57pm On Feb 09, 2019
samstradam:

Google is also your friend.

The pro-Buhari Momoh is Anthony "Tony" Momoh and not the chairman of Channels TV who is John Momoh.

Well, I will have to admit that but the TV is still pro-PMB.

1 Like

Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by ozo13(m): 1:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
GMPO:
Some people say the real voters are not online but they are in the street.My question is, you that is online now are you not also living in the street?do you live in heaven?the street you are talking about now is the northern nigeria don't forget Atiku is also from there tell me the other street you mean.is it aso rock?whether you agree with me or not all indications points to Atiku Abubakar as the next president of nigeria.for those still standing in the fence this is our chance let's show to the cabal we the citizens own nigeria and not any cabal anywhere.Please Vote Atiku Abubakar so the we can Get Nigeria Working again.God Bless Nigeria.
my man many of the online pool conducted in 2015 was in favour of jonathan until he was sent packing.though this 2019 too difficult to predict after reviewing 2015 election results from each state
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by GoodGovernance: 1:11pm On Feb 09, 2019
lagbaja:
The title of this topic is totally wrong an misleading. The survey was not conducted by Channels but by a US organization ( William and Associates) consulting for Atiku. The attache is a page on the survey document.

www.nairaland.com/attachments/8716791_atiku_png978d6fea26dff4862ac7eae7b4786fca
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by RTSC: 1:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
kitaatita:

PMB support base include those who carry transistor radio everywhere they go. They are not the Nairaland/Twitter/ Channels TV gang. PMB base include those fanatical supporters that climb electric poles to catch a glimpse. Among them are those who stupidly risk their lives driving motorcycles at crazed speed pursuing his aircraft or motorcade
In other words, the bulk of his votes are from medically certified nitwits.
Intelligent, educated people are not in his corner.

What a resounding endorsements of buhari's world class potentials.

2 Likes

Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by Ojima23(m): 1:54pm On Feb 09, 2019
The true voters aren't the ones casting their votes online.
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by citizenY(m): 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ozibe:
He lost here on Niaraland, he lost it on Twitter, on Facebook and finally on channelsTv.

Buhari lost the NC,NE & SE(all with a wide margin) and also the SS. He only managed and struggled in the NW and SW which are considered his strong hold.

Notice the southwest did not give block vote. their vote as always, is divided. so where is the decider or the sophistication that they preach?

I can finally conclude that the gods have rejected APC and Buhari, and they should be preparing to exit Aso Villa.

Where is the certificate of return and when is the swearing in?
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by kitaatita: 2:01pm On Feb 09, 2019
RTSC:

In other words, the bulk of his votes are from medically certified nitwits.
Intelligent, educated people are not in his corner.

What a resounding endorsements of buhari's world class potentials.

You are being uncharitable. I described the fanatical followership and the extent they go to show their support. My description may be interpreted that among his supporters include regular people. Nobody said something about them being medically unfit, or unintelligent. Michael Jackson's supporters did more intensive things to show their support. Show respect to those who do not belong to your 'class'
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by SoftP(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Let me not wake up from sleep the following day if Atiku does not beat Buhari next week.
Buhari is a goner as far as God is concerned, his case has been sealed like Saul.
Be prepared to die
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by abduljabbar4(m): 2:10pm On Feb 09, 2019
NigeriaIsDoomed:
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by RTSC: 2:14pm On Feb 09, 2019
kitaatita:

You are being uncharitable. I described the fanatical followership and the extent they go to show their support. My description may be interpreted that among his supporters include regular people. Nobody said something about them being medically unfit, or unintelligent. Michael Jackson's supporters did more intensive things to show their support. Show respect to those who do not belong to your 'class'
You said his voters are people who run after his car at crazed speeds and climb high structures just to see him.

Does that sound like what anybody intelligent would do? Forget education now.
Intelligence is not necessarily a function of education.

An intelligent illiterate would not risk his life like that.

And the fact that the lowest rung of our national IQ are deciding who governs us is a cause for concern.
It has nothing to do with class. Dumb people should not dictate to smarter people or society suffers.
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by OROZ(m): 2:23pm On Feb 09, 2019
Got same results on the yesterday

Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by jumobi1(m): 2:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
Those people packing stadiums up north don’t even know what internet is. PMB definitely owns the North East, North West and SW.
Atiku better hope his is stronger in his strong zones than Buhari is in Buhari strong zones
Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by KunleyY19(m): 2:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Na Williams and associate na... una no get eyes... This wasn't conducted by Channels

1 Like

Re: Result Of Presidential Polls Conducted By Channels TV, By Regions(photo) by kayfra: 2:42pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ozibe:
He lost here on Niaraland, he lost it on Twitter, on Facebook and finally on channelsTv.

Buhari lost the NC,NE & SE(all with a wide margin) and also the SS. He only managed and struggled in the NW and SW which are considered his strong hold.

Notice the southwest did not give block vote. their vote as always, is divided. so where is the decider or the sophistication that they preach?

I can finally conclude that the gods have rejected APC and Buhari, and they should be preparing to exit Aso Villa.

Idiots give bloc votes. Sophistication makes you think beyond the mundane like tribe of the VP etc.

You seem to be an idiot grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

New Cartoon Created By Punch Newspaper Sparks Reactions On Social Media. See Pic / BREAKING!!! ESN Issues 5 Days Ultimatum To Firm Harbouring Soldiers In Orlu (pix / Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.