Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,992 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:24 AM

Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside (7465 Views)

ESN fight ESN two killed brutally in the bush VIDEO / Tinubu In Panic Mode! See Picture Of Bullion Vans For Last Minute Mobilisation / More Photos Of Soldiers Killed In Yobe After Boko Haram Overran Military Base (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:46pm On Mar 09, 2022
Nigerian soldiers killed by bandits yesterday night 8/3/2022 at kanya village in Danko wasagu local government
I managed to escape as a humanitarian service guy

Nigeria is really in trouble o. These beasts are getting too confident

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
More

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Nobody: 11:49pm On Mar 09, 2022
I don't think these are soldiers.

They are men of the red cross with some in military camouflage.

And also it is not lost on me that Boko Haram also wears camouflage.

Proper dissection will throw more light on this.

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by SarkinYarki: 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Osagyefo98:

They are men of the red cross with someone in military camouflage.

You don't think they soldiers? Are you okay ?

58 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Rollsnjaguar(m): 11:53pm On Mar 09, 2022
Are you sure this are Nigerian Soldiers or Bokoharam.

If these are Nigerian Soldiers, RIP to them and my condolences to their families.

Now, to the real issue. Am waiting to see soldiers mobilised to burn that village down just as they usually do in Southeast and people on this forum will cheer them on.

If they don't burn down houses in this particular village then I will believe that what they are doing here in Southeast is deliberate.

53 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Mekus68: 11:54pm On Mar 09, 2022
And this is happening in the State of the #1 citizen of the country

5 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Nobody: 11:55pm On Mar 09, 2022
WowSweetGuy:
Nigerian soldiers killed by the bandits yesterday night 8/3/2022 at kanya village in Danko wasagu local government Katsina state.

I managed to escape as a humanitarian service guy

Nigeria is really in trouble o. These beasts are getting too confident

These are not Nigerian soldiers.

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by BoboNkiti19: 11:56pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kai... See as Bandits dey suyanize our gallant men in uniform, talk of been fuccked up Lmaoo

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by BoboNkiti19: 11:57pm On Mar 09, 2022
SarkinYarki:

You don't think they soldiers? Are you okay ?
That guy is inherently daft, don't waste your time engaging him

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by PrinceOfLagos: 12:01am On Mar 10, 2022
This is not good
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by DonBenny77(m): 12:02am On Mar 10, 2022
These are clearly soldiers

12 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by AfonjaEmir: 12:03am On Mar 10, 2022
Oyigboupdate,,,aka,,,Cultistupdate...the Miscreant from Akoko Edo that is fixated on IPOB news...As a Bingo without chains "Bark" on this thread.

Udele1-aka--mekaboy...the Kogi State based Afonja that is essentially a failure..i believe you know that these people are Killed by IPOB in Katsina state abi??

You will cry blood for actually supporting the killers of innocent people..all those shortsighted people that dwell on IGBO hatred have abandoned you foooolz.

For the Soldiers...its better you stage a Coup and stop the useless playing of martial music constantly...for the soldiers killed by the foot brigade of the Chief terrorist Buhari.

Zombies that celebrate the killing of unarmed civilians will have this scenario to contend with soon enough.

35 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by seunny4lif(m): 12:11am On Mar 10, 2022
Jesu shocked shocked
Look at those young guys embarassed embarassed
Yet its getting worst embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by oluwaahmed: 12:13am On Mar 10, 2022
This is what thiéfnubu brought upon nigerians via APC & buhari. They must face the same fate of this soldiers insha allah

7 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Rugaria: 12:17am On Mar 10, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Confused imp

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by kozmokaz(m): 12:21am On Mar 10, 2022
Omoh

It’s not funny

If an insurgence passes more than 48hours

Definitely the government hand is in it !!

See as them off men !

Kai!!!!

Makachi

Na just one order I go give if given the opportunity! The community go produce the perpetrators asap!!!

I still de vex here

See people papa , brothers , uncles

Ijoba, Kingsley, Arinze

May God protect you guys for me

There death positions looks like a clear ambush

Seems they where caught unaware

And tried running in disarray

Someone gave out there movement/positions

10 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:21am On Mar 10, 2022
More on the sad incident

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by WowSweetGuy(m): 12:26am On Mar 10, 2022
More

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by joshjc(m): 12:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Remove the pictures
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by MP3GAGAdotCOM(f): 12:34am On Mar 10, 2022
joshjc:
Remove the pictures
For wetin nah? Are they not human being? Let their families know what's up.

Abi you want to hide the truth?

25 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Skooltynz: 12:39am On Mar 10, 2022
This job no easy oohh,Respect military men.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by matrix199(m): 12:42am On Mar 10, 2022
The Nigerian Army wouldn't like the publicity of pictures of fallen heroes. I'd advise you pull down those pictures a.s.a.p!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by dettolgel: 12:45am On Mar 10, 2022
Dying for Nigeria is just a useless death.

I rather pay 1k euros go to Ukraine and die there while fighting than being paid as a military man in this Naija where military men die useless death.

May their soul find peace.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by SarkinYarki: 12:55am On Mar 10, 2022
joshjc:
Remove the pictures

Remove for what ? You don't want the world to know the truth ko?

18 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by SarkinYarki: 12:57am On Mar 10, 2022
Looks like they were ambushed and the all made the mistake of separating till they were chased and killed individually..

6 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by stonemasonn: 1:18am On Mar 10, 2022
Sometimes I wonder if Buhari is avenging the 1985 coup against him....I don't think Obasanjo will watch as soldiers are massacred everywhere and anyhow.

11 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Dexpro: 1:29am On Mar 10, 2022
This is really pathetic
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by gidgiddy: 1:29am On Mar 10, 2022
No be small thing
Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by blanquito(m): 2:10am On Mar 10, 2022
So sad.Please remove the pictures for there family sake, no one should see there loved ones this way.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by amuwo1980: 2:18am On Mar 10, 2022
This really a massacre but I remeber when these guys are burning houses in the east and am wont to say they met their match

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by tit(f): 2:26am On Mar 10, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Unknown gunmen?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Soldiers Killed Brutally By Bandits. See Picture Inside by Spandau: 2:31am On Mar 10, 2022
Osagyefo98:

Some have eyes but can't see.

6 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Adamawa Reps Candidate, Taslim Ahmed, Blames Bad Economy, Insecurity On Leaders / I Did Not Plead Guilty –ibori / I’m A Radical Governor - Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.