Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,148 members, 7,835,839 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

White Teacher Gives Girl Hot Slap In South Africa, Both Get Suspended - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / White Teacher Gives Girl Hot Slap In South Africa, Both Get Suspended (652 Views)

12-year-old Girl Raped By Teacher Gives Birth In Kaduna / Man Lands In Hospital After Receiving A Slap In A Slapping Competition / The Moment Lekki Rapists Were Caught. The Hot Slap That Got Nigerians Talking (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

White Teacher Gives Girl Hot Slap In South Africa, Both Get Suspended by Jenniferblogger: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2019
A teacher and pupil involved in a fracas in a high school classroom in South Africa, have been suspended, according to reports.

A video of the argument at Sans Souci Girls’ High School in Newlands that culminated in a shoving match and the teacher slapping the grade 9 pupil went viral on Wednesday.

Jessica Shelver, the spokesperson for Western Cape education MEC Debbie Schäfer, said on Thursday: “The learner and the educator are not at school today.

“They have both been informed by the school governing body that disciplinary steps will be taken against them. They have been suspended pending the disciplinary hearing.”

Shelver said pupils and teachers at Sans Souci had been offered counselling and the school was investigating programmes to help teachers with “management of discipline”.

Police confirmed on Wednesday that the teacher and pupil had opened criminal cases against each other.

In the video, the teacher can be seen and heard embroiled in an argument with the pupil over a book. The teacher grabs the girl’s cellphone from her hands, telling her it is against the school’s regulations to have it during class.

Matters quickly escalate as both the teacher and child accuse each other of swearing. The teacher tells the pupil to leave the class, but she refuses. The pupil says something inaudible and the teacher replies: “Are you swearing at me? You are speaking a different language in my class!”

The teacher then switches to Afrikaans, pushes the desk towards the pupil and gets close to her face. The pupil pushes the desk back towards the teacher and gets up. The teacher shouts: “Are you hitting me?” She slaps the pupil and continues: “You push me! You swear at me!”

Watch video

source :

https://www.made4naija.com/2019/02/white-teacher-gives-girl-hot-slap-in-south-africa-both-get-suspended-video/

Cc Lalasticlala
Cc MissyB3
Cc Fynestboi
Cc Seun
Cc Mynd44

Re: White Teacher Gives Girl Hot Slap In South Africa, Both Get Suspended by Jenniferblogger: 9:54am On Feb 09, 2019
More
Re: White Teacher Gives Girl Hot Slap In South Africa, Both Get Suspended by superlanny(m): 9:56am On Feb 09, 2019
What are this one's problem, when they employ female teachers with massive ukwu to teach in school, why won't the female students rebel, boys don't eye them in class anymore, na ukwu be their new blackboard.
Re: White Teacher Gives Girl Hot Slap In South Africa, Both Get Suspended by faithfull18(f): 10:29am On Feb 09, 2019
Okay.
Re: White Teacher Gives Girl Hot Slap In South Africa, Both Get Suspended by MistadeRegal(m): 10:32am On Feb 09, 2019
superlanny:
What are this one's problem, when they employ female teachers with massive ukwu to teach in school, why won't the female students rebel, boys don't eye them in class anymore, na ukwu be their new blackboard.

Bros you bad gan o!
"New Blackboard"
But I trust Nigerian teachers, you learn or not, that's your own problem not theirs.
Re: White Teacher Gives Girl Hot Slap In South Africa, Both Get Suspended by zolajpower: 11:02am On Feb 09, 2019
It's a soft work........dey shld just settle it amicably. Lo ba tan
Re: White Teacher Gives Girl Hot Slap In South Africa, Both Get Suspended by Jenniferblogger: 11:45am On Feb 09, 2019
Cc Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Custom Officer Shot Passager That Is Coming From Europe / European Man Got Killed By His Nine Years Old Lion / How Man Was Set Ablaze By Hoodlums After Being Robbed In Lagos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.