Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:16 AM

European Man Got Killed By His Nine Years Old Lion - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / European Man Got Killed By His Nine Years Old Lion (652 Views)

Say No To Cultism,how I Joined The Supreme Maphite,and Almost Got Killed By NBM / A Nigerian Cocaine Trafficker Jailed For Nine Years, Fined €10,000 In Malta / He Lived In New York For 45 Years, Got Killed In Ikorodu (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

European Man Got Killed By His Nine Years Old Lion by faceofnigeriabl: 6:07pm On Mar 05, 2019
European man got killed by his Nine year old lion .

A man has been killed by the pet lion he kept in his family home for breeding purposes, having gotten locked in the big lion cage.

M Prasek, who lived in the eastern Czech town of Zdechov, was found dead by his father. His father told local media the door was locked from the inside.

M Prasek used the animals for breeding and his business had reportedly drawn numerous complaints from neighbors. According to Radio Praha, Prasek did not have the required permits from government to keep dangerous animal like lion.

Both lions were shot dead by police when they arrived on the scene to investigate. A police spokesperson told local media that killing the two animals was “absolutely necessary for them to get to the man remaining bones According to local news the lioness was pregnant.

Update Via :

https://www.faceofnigeriablog.com/news/european-man-got-killed-by-his-nine-years-old-lion

Re: European Man Got Killed By His Nine Years Old Lion by Nobody: 6:12pm On Mar 05, 2019
Amazing!
Something must kill a man

cheesy
Re: European Man Got Killed By His Nine Years Old Lion by Nobody: 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
May God not use our hand to kill ourselves
When I see news I been think say na runtown
Thank God its not him
Dude blow with mad over you
Carry the whole money start to mad over white lion

Runtown, better run go town go sell that lion
Before he use you do side dish

1 Like

Re: European Man Got Killed By His Nine Years Old Lion by captsammie(m): 6:13pm On Mar 05, 2019
sleeping mode activated. ............ wake me up when this get to fp

1 Like

Re: European Man Got Killed By His Nine Years Old Lion by Koolmexxi(m): 6:57pm On Mar 05, 2019
Some ppl are jus mad and have no one to tell dem... There's a reason those animals are called "wild". No matter how much U tame or domesticate dem, their natural instincts neva goes away... I believe rest in pieces are in order

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

How Man Was Set Ablaze By Hoodlums After Being Robbed In Lagos. / Payment For Filing Police Report / Shark Attack While Swimming "Teenager Loses Leg In Shark Attack" (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.