Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,419 members, 7,954,660 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:31 AM

The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election (4393 Views)

Throwback: Why Atiku Will Lose The Core North - OPINION / Mad Man Blasts Okorocha In Owerri, Says 'PDP Is Taking Over' (Video, Photos) / Lagos PDP Is Searching For A Popular Candidate To Face Ambode In 2019..see Names (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by modath(f): 3:27pm On Feb 09, 2019
doctokwus:

You should first get a proper education because if Buhari wins it's people like you he would still be dragging into the stone years he is taking your type into.

You don't have to take the abusive route... you should be better than this bros... smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by CanineOfJackal: 3:32pm On Feb 09, 2019
RoyalUc:

Alright, let's also pray this way;

...God should run the affairs of your life the way PDP ran Nigeria for 16years?

Can I hear an amen from you! grin

God should flourish your life just like PDP did to the lives of ordinary Nigerians?

Can I hear you claim it? grin

God should improve your life the same way PDP did to our economy?

Can I hear you claim it in Jesus name?
Say Amen to the Buhari prayers or else you are no different from an average almajiri that votes on sentiments

1 Like

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by CanineOfJackal: 3:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
modath:

You don't have to take the abusive route... you should be better than this bros... smiley
There is no abuse there or is your eyes seeing double

1 Like

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by CanineOfJackal: 3:35pm On Feb 09, 2019
naunasabi:

Are you saying God should run the affairs of your life the way Buhari and APC have been running Nigeria?

Are you saying God should flourish your life just has Buhari and APC have done to the lives of ordinary Nigerians?

Are you saying that God should improve your life the same way Buhari has done to our economy?

Can I hear you claim it in Jesus name? grin
RoyalUc come and say Amen if you believe in Apc and buhari

1 Like

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by RoyalUc(m): 3:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
Say Amen to the Buhari prayers or else you are no different from an average almajiri that votes on sentiments

No! I won't and can't say amen to your APC prayer or my PDP prayer. In fact, even if you used USA in the prayers I won't say amen grin

Talking about sentiments, I think you've to look inward first...
Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by CanineOfJackal: 3:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
RoyalUc:

No! I won't and can't say amen to your APC prayer or my PDP prayer. In fact, even if you used USA in the prayers I won't say amen grin

Talking about sentiments, I think you've to look inward first...
You must say Amen or you are an almajiri

1 Like

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by RoyalUc(m): 3:47pm On Feb 09, 2019
CanineOfJackal:
You must say Amen or you are an almajiri

Lekwa num okoroo! Na by force to say amen?

I repeat, remove Buhari/APC/PDP/Nigeria and put China (oh! I just remembered Obi wink) or USA I still will not say amen
Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by Nobody: 4:33pm On Feb 09, 2019
Flattino:
What I have noticed about people screaming online that Buhari or APC has been rejected is that majority of these people are the same people that voted for GEJ in 2015 and they haven’t gotten over his loss .
So , they’re screaming online as much as possible and even go to the point of claiming to have voted GMB in 2015 so that they will create that fake impression among themselves that Buhari has been rejected by Nigerians . Where as ,the reality is different from that.

I engaged a young lady I met sometime ago in a conversation offline . And the moment she started mentioning twitter and asking me to go and see what people are saying on Twitter ,I knew she has lost it .
I just hope our people don’t commit suicide after results are released and Buhari might have been declared winner in about a week to this time .

So what's the "big mistake " that PDp is making?

You know if this was a composition you've scored zero right?

2 Likes

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by Nobody: 5:07pm On Feb 09, 2019
Flattino:
What I have noticed about people screaming online that Buhari or APC has been rejected is that majority of these people are the same people that voted for GEJ in 2015 and they haven’t gotten over his loss .
So , they’re screaming online as much as possible and even go to the point of claiming to have voted GMB in 2015 so that they will create that fake impression among themselves that Buhari has been rejected by Nigerians . Where as ,the reality is different from that.

I engaged a young lady I met sometime ago in a conversation offline . And the moment she started mentioning twitter and asking me to go and see what people are saying on Twitter ,I knew she has lost it .
I just hope our people don’t commit suicide after results are released and Buhari might have been declared winner in about a week to this time .

Buhari won last election on religious ground. The northern Muslims voted him. Jonathan last the election in the west where the Christians were indifferent.

Both are Muslims. There is no advantage here beside rigging.

2 Likes

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by naunasabi: 6:07am On Feb 11, 2019
RoyalUc:

Alright, let's also pray this way;

...God should run the affairs of your life the way PDP ran Nigeria for 16years?

God should flourish your life just like PDP did to the lives of ordinary Nigerians?

God should improve your life the same way PDP did to our economy?

Can I hear you claim it in Jesus name?

May God improve your earnings this year at the same margin that PDP improve Nigeria GDP compared to when PDP to took power amen.

May God bless your handwork the way PDP improve our banking system compare to when Abacha ran this country into the ground, amen.

May you find favor in God's sight as PDP found one to have Nigerian debt written off. Amen

I am sure you will claim the above prayer points. If you know you know.
Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by paq1: 6:25am On Feb 11, 2019
Flattino:

Kano people have answered you. Buhari is a goner.

1 Like

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by 76Naira(m): 6:51am On Feb 11, 2019
OP, you obviously haven’t gained education from APC!
Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by Corrinthians(m): 7:16am On Feb 11, 2019
Clerverly:

Cowards like you, will not even surface on the internet for months, after the declaration of the results. grin
He will definitely resurface, probably with five different monikers, all screaming biafra or death!! cheesy

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by Okoroawusa: 7:37am On Feb 11, 2019
naunasabi:

Are you saying God should run the affairs of your life the way Buhari and APC have been running Nigeria?

Are you saying God should flourish your life just has Buhari and APC have done to the lives of ordinary Nigerians?

Are you saying that God should improve your life the same way Buhari has done to our economy?

Which "God" r u talking about?

Is it the one that allowed that JAMB woman to pocket scratch card money for several years until Buhari came on board?

Is the one that allowed $16b to be spent on power n yet no show?

Is it the one that allowed Atiku n OBJ to have private universities just after 8 years in office while leaving our education sector worst than they met it?

Is it the one that allowed all South East roads to be a death trap for 16 years n he could not just perform some magic n they will look like the roads in Jo'burg n Capetown?

Please tell that ur "God" that he is fake n useless.
Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by Nobody: 7:37am On Feb 11, 2019
naunasabi:

No God should first run your life like 16years PDP rule of impunity and careless looting of treasury.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by naunasabi: 7:46am On Feb 11, 2019
couragemurphy:

No God should first run your life like 16years PDP rule of impunity and careless looting treasury.

So you dey fear? grin
You no even trust the next level you are trying to push down people's truth. grin
Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by naunasabi: 7:48am On Feb 11, 2019
Okoroawusa:

Which "God" r u talking about?

Is it the one that allowed that JAMB woman to pocket scratch card money for several years until Buhari came on board?

Is the one that allowed $16b to be spent on power n yet no show?

Is it the one that allowed Atiku n OBJ to have private universities just after 8 years in office while leaving our education sector worst than they met it?

Is it the one that allowed all South East roads to be a death trap for 16 years n he could not just perform some magic n they will look like the roads in Jo'burg n Capetown?

Please tell that ur "God" that he is fake n useless.

I am referring to Allah. The one that prophet Mohammed(SAWS) believes in. Are you saying that Allah is fake and useless?
Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by meccuno: 7:49am On Feb 11, 2019
doctokwus:
Soon as I saw 'why Atiku may "lost'',I knew nothing meaningful would come out of this kind of post.
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by naunasabi: 8:07am On Feb 11, 2019
couragemurphy:

No God should first run your life like 16years PDP rule of impunity and careless looting treasury.

If you are referring to the margin at which PDP improve our economy compared to what Abacha Buhari's saint left us with. I am fine with that.

If you are referring to the level they took our banking system to after Buhari's saint almost killed our nation? I don't have problem with that.

If you are referring that God should at least favor me the way Nigeria got favored by the international community and had her debt expunged ?

Then I have no qualms with that.
Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by Nobody: 9:00am On Feb 11, 2019
naunasabi:

If you are referring to the margin at which PDP improve our economy compared to what Abacha Buhari's saint left us with. I am fine with that.

If you are referring to the level they took our banking system to after Buhari's saint almost killed our nation? I don't have problem with that.

If you are referring that God should at least favor me the way Nigeria got favored by the international community and had her debt expunged ?

Then I have no qualms with that.

Good, may it be unto you as wished.......
Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by naunasabi: 9:14am On Feb 11, 2019
couragemurphy:

Good, may it be unto you as wished.......

I prophesied that the God the creator of the universe the beginning and the end bestow upon you the same suffering and hardship Buhari has brought upon ordinary Nigerians. May you sorrows rise in the same margin in which fuel price as increased since Buhari took over, amen. And may your suffering rise in the same fold as the price of goods in th market since Buhari took over, amen. grin

You responding to this post in anyway or form shall be received by the angels as an amen to the prayers. grin

If only you know the level I operate your pray would be for God to bless you as he has done for me. grin

All these small small children for NL wey know even sabi their left from their right.
Re: The Big Mistake Pdp Is Making And Why Atiku Will Lost The Coming Election by Nobody: 9:23am On Feb 11, 2019
naunasabi:

I prophesied that the God the creator of the universe the beginning and the end bestow upon you the same suffering and hardship Buhari has brought upon ordinary Nigerians. May you sorrows rise in the same margin in which fuel price as increased since Buhari took over, amen. And may your suffering rise in the same fold as the price of goods in th market since Buhari took over, amen. grin

You responding to this post in anyway or form shall be received by the angels as an amen to the prayers. grin

If only you know the level I operate your pray would be for God to bless you as he has done for me. grin

All these small small children for NL wey know even sabi their left from their right.

Early symptoms of madness and chronic poverty. Take some pills bro

(1) (2) (Reply)

Enugu Government, UNICEF, U-TOLF, Organize Workshop To End Open Defecation / Truckload Of Fulani Herdsmen Apprehended At Ojo-arulogun, In Oyo, Beat Up Locals / How Nzeogwu Shot Mum ......solape Ademulegun-agbi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.