Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,259 members, 7,815,412 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:56 AM

Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) (58357 Views)

Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now / Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Nobody: 1:29pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ekaka1:
The lady in the pictures below has been missing since late last year and She is married with three kids.
She left her home to make some suppliers somewhere in Lagos, parked her car and told a lady to keep an eye before crossing to another busy area but She never returned. I don't have all the details yet because the police are still working on the case but please if you have seen her anywhere report immediately to the nearest police station or call the numbers in the pictures below:

Jesus! Just like that? I pray shes found!
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Amalekki: 1:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
overall4380:
Is this appropriate on a thread like this? Would you appreciate this conduct if the missing person is your sister?
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Rapidcheck: 1:36pm On Feb 09, 2019
She's beautiful. May God bring you home safe and sound. ��
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by limitless777(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Fogman:
She will.be found in one piece IJN. Amen

Please Bro, "IJN" is not the same as *"In JESUS name"* ...... Let's be a bit discreet in emphasizing our faith....

2 Likes

Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by wink2015(m): 1:37pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ekaka1:
The lady in the pictures below has been missing since late last year and She is married with three kids.
She left her home to make some suppliers somewhere in Lagos, parked her car and told a lady to keep an eye before crossing to another busy area but She never returned. I don't have all the details yet because the police are still working on the case but please if you have seen her anywhere report immediately to the nearest police station or call the numbers in the pictures below:

In the past, it is kids or children that get missing but nowadays grown adult have joined the groupings.

I pray that the Almighty God intervene in her case and get her safely located and returned home to her family members.
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by bluefilm: 1:41pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hope she didn't travel to that side?

Because if she did... then pray that those evil head hunters have not gotten to her first!
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by okrikaboi: 1:50pm On Feb 09, 2019
apelike1:
skull minners must have used her to accomplish some amount of wealth!

May them find some part of your unused bones to bury
Ode
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by apelike1: 1:58pm On Feb 09, 2019
okrikaboi:

Ode
it seems the word "ode" have some special attribute to your family!
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Olakunorivictor(m): 2:00pm On Feb 09, 2019
apelike1:

Bush animal
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Fadomero(m): 2:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
biliv me or not ha head is gone
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Zynoxtech: 2:03pm On Feb 09, 2019
May Agnes be found alive in good health
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Mankosi: 2:08pm On Feb 09, 2019
Missing since last year and u are reporting it now? Since u have been waiting for the police, continue waiting.
They will find her for u.
It's possible she went to supply to somebody she probably met online and only knows what happened to her. People should be very careful attending to customers they get online cos some of them are not really interested in whatever u are selling but have bad motives.
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by ElsonMorali: 2:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
apelike1:

What a waste of existence!
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
Stargurl20:
She will n founder by d grace of Allah.
Amin sister!
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by symbianDON(m): 2:12pm On Feb 09, 2019
the kind of things happening in Nigeria these days are extremely frightening; from stealing of undies, hair etc to stealing of whole humans!!!! May God give the family strength and hope. I pray she's found whole and healthy.
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
Mankosi:
Missing since last year and u are reporting it now? Since u have been waiting for the police, continue waiting.
They will find her for u.
The police actually have been doing a great job...they cautioned against immediate social media publication I was told
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 2:13pm On Feb 09, 2019
symbianDON:
the kind of things happening in Nigeria these days are extremely frightening; from stealing of undies, hair etc to stealing of whole humans!!!! May God give the family strength and hope. I pray she's found whole and healthy.
Amen sir!
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by apelike1: 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
Olakunorivictor:
Bush animal
do you eat bush animals!?
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 2:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
wink2015:

In the past, it is kids or children that get missing but nowadays grown adult have joined the groupings.

I pray that the Almighty God intervene in her case and get her safely located and returned home to her family members.
Amen...thanks a great deal...we have FAITH and OuR GOD will not dissappoint
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by apelike1: 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
ElsonMorali:

What a waste of existence!
Creator of the universe, honorable executive officer of existence.
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 2:17pm On Feb 09, 2019
TalkTalkTwins:
I pray she'll be found.

Year 2014, a close relative lost her 3 months old child during a church vigil, the baby was kidnapped.

After like four weeks, she was found in another local government area, bit far from ours.
I pray you have such testimony!
Amen!
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by OdiaI(f): 2:26pm On Feb 09, 2019
apelike1:

Insensitive!
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Nobody: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
I pray for her safe return.
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by apelike1: 2:30pm On Feb 09, 2019
OdiaI:
Insensitive!
Mrs sensitivity
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Vince77(m): 2:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
JasonScoolari:
Agnes Akpù, I pray for your safe return, your skull � "Head" is covered by the blood of Jesus.
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by bigiyaro(m): 3:02pm On Feb 09, 2019
she is most probably dead, if she did not abandon her family.
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Dbestofmasquar(m): 3:09pm On Feb 09, 2019
Its God's mercy that can turn the mess of a life to a message. I pray the mercy of Lord speaks for her and return her home safely ijn. Amen
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by okrikaboi: 3:21pm On Feb 09, 2019
apelike1:
it seems the word "ode" have some special attribute to your family!

I know that the ability to fathom the English Language is not a proof of intelligence but learn how to put words together for maximum effect next time. That being said you are still an ODE
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by apelike1: 4:04pm On Feb 09, 2019
okrikaboi:

I know that the ability to fathom the English Language is not a proof of intelligence but learn how to put words together for maximum effect next time. That being said you are still an ODE
he takes one to know one!

Well said bro

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) / IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.