Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:38 AM

Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) (58356 Views)

Agnes Chieshe Movic Is Missing In Abuja (Photos) / Missing Prince Benny Benny: My Brother Is Missing Since June 2019 Till Now / Agnes Asempana Of GCB Bank Commits Suicide In Ghana By Hanging (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by MountainView: 4:22pm On Feb 09, 2019
Can i be honest with you...??

Her husband knows what happened to her
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Davoski222: 4:24pm On Feb 09, 2019
OP is she related to Goddy, Mercy, Elizabeth Apu?
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by freemi(m): 4:40pm On Feb 09, 2019
Ekaka1:

So Kasimu , this is it...I post a story about a missing person and you're the first to jump on the thread to post betting information, no sympathy, no decorum, nothing....what is this world turning into my God!!!
lols. Bt it's Nt funny
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by daiksworld: 4:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
May she be found soon And may her testimony be a sign of hope to people out there searching for their lost loved ones.
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Awsome23(f): 4:56pm On Feb 09, 2019
Hmmmmm. The way we make asumptions in this country. That's my boss u talking about, he was in the office that day and got home only to find out she has not returned home since 9am she left the house to supply goods. Her number was still ringing till 6am the next day. Lets be guided in our statements, this can happen to anybody
MountainView:

Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by lolaluv1(f): 9:15pm On Feb 09, 2019
This should have been publicized long before now. The early hours of something happening is the most important.

1. Who exactly was she supplying in the area?
2. Did she get there on that day?
3. Did she have money on her?
4. What was she wearing?
5. Her phone records.

I hope and pray she is found. To go missing is just terrible.
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 9:39pm On Feb 09, 2019
MountainView:

How did you come to that conclusion in all honesty?
I will definitely like to know
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Ekaka1(m): 9:49pm On Feb 09, 2019
Awsome23:
Hmmmmm. The way we make asumptions in this country. That's my boss u talking about, he was in the office that day and got home only to find out she has not returned home since 9am she left the house to supply goods. Her number was still ringing till 6am the next day. Lets be guided in our statements, this can happen to anybody
Thanks for shedding some light there @awesome23, while this is not a forum for investigation, some people have said here that this should have been on social media since the period it happened late last year and I share the same sentiments too. Since it appears you work at the same office I assume (since you say he is your Boss) , do you know why he is only bringing this story to fore now..or rather why we only got to hear about this on social media in the course of this week.
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Okeyc230: 10:18pm On Feb 09, 2019
End time Country
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Awsome23(f): 1:56pm On Feb 10, 2019
My dear police and their advice. A failed system we have in this country. Why this was advised beats me cos am also of the opinion that it should have gotten out before now.
Ekaka1:

Thanks for shedding some light there @awesome23, while this is not a forum for investigation, some people have said here that this should have been on social media since the period it happened late last year and I share the same sentiments too. Since it appears you work at the same office I assume (since you say he is your Boss) , do you know why he is only bringing this story to fore now..or rather why we only got to hear about this on social media in the course of this week.

Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Rhea(f): 10:32pm On Feb 10, 2019
Not sure if this has anything to do with it, but on 15 August 2018, one Babalaya Okigbo posted this on Agnes Apu's husband's facebook page. Not sure if this was before or after she went missing. May have nothing to do with nothing, but Babalaya Okigbo is an interesting facebook page worth checking out. Also several relatives of this missing lady are still posting very happy messages on their facebook pages. I don't sense the somber mood

Contact Baba on 09036894881 for solutions to any of these problems...
(1)instant money without human blood
(2)work of leadership
(3)money rituals.. Human/animal sacrifice
(4)business to move forward
(5)lotto number
(6)marriage problems
(7) promotion in working place
(coolluck of good job opportunities
(9)yahoo yahoo /clients problems
(10)sickness
(11)court Case
(12)traveling to abroad
(13)police station Case
(14)Girlfriend /boyfriend problems
(15)football solutions
(16)Barren women and impotent men problems
(17)family problems
(18)when you want something from someone
(19)when you want power to control or leadership powers
(20)when you need population inside your church or business
(21)school of knowledge
(22)revenge problems
(23)management of work
(24)high sprit
(25)protection
(26)cast a spell on someone
(27)catch your cheating wife/husband boyfriend /girlfriend
(28)Love charms or do as I always wish charm to control your husband /wife boyfriend /girlfriend
If you are interested you can call baba on +2349036894881 for your problem to be solved
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by pargelenis(m): 10:00pm On May 03, 2022
Awsome23:
Was there a happy ending to this sad story?
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 10:17pm On May 03, 2022
Wow since last year U will be suprised that she has been killed already. Just pray she is found though dead or Alive.
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by LifeOfTrigga(m): 10:38pm On May 03, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Wow since last year U will be suprised that she has been killed already. Just pray she is found though dead or Alive.

Prettygirl what’s good sweet cake, do you prefer pizza or burger?
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by Prettygirl200(f): 12:27pm On May 04, 2022
LifeOfTrigga:

Prettygirl what’s good sweet cake, do you prefer pizza or burger?
Burger!!!! Why??
Re: Missing Person: Agnes Apu Declared Missing Since Last Year (Photos) by IntersectCon: 4:12pm On Oct 07, 2022
The number of Missing Persons in Nigeria keeps increasing by the day. It’s a sad reality.
Please use the Missing Persons Platform to list this information.

The Platform allows you to share information on missing and unidentified persons. It also helps you create a poster you can share on Social Media.
www.missingpersonsplatform.com

Hope this helps.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Woman Who Went To Bury An Aborted Child In Anambra Arrested By Police (Graphic) / IMSU Students Nab Arm Robbers (photo) / Woman Missing For Months Found Dead With Corpse Hanging On A Tree. Graphic Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.